Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

If you've failed to either understand MiiVerse's rules or just leave the community after being banned for over three months across five different incidents, you should probably hold yourself accountable.
Can anyone tell me what is real name of @[Bey Brad], @[Kai-V] and @[Kei]?

I was wondering from long time

Please don't take it as insult
Bey Brad's real name is really hard to guess :')
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
(Nov. 26, 2015  1:26 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Bey Brad's real name is really hard to guess :')

Bey Brad's name is Steve. I don't know the others.

(Nov. 26, 2015  1:40 PM)ClaraM Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2015  1:26 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Bey Brad's real name is really hard to guess :')

Bey Brad's name is Steve. I don't know the others.

LOL nice trick to reply in spoiler
Happy "BeyGiving" everyone!
I hope you have a wonderful meal!
(Nov. 26, 2015  4:10 PM)Neo Wrote: Happy "BeyGiving" everyone!
I hope you have a wonderful meal!

Happy BeyGiving Neo!

Now give me some Beys, I'm clearly in desperate need. Joyful_3
(Nov. 26, 2015  12:19 PM)CHEHEN-FIREFIRE Wrote: Can anyone tell me what is real name of @[Bey Brad], @[Kai-V] and @[Kei]?

If I have not revealed it yet, it means that I would prefer not to, ever.
(Nov. 26, 2015  4:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2015  12:19 PM)CHEHEN-FIREFIRE Wrote: Can anyone tell me what is real name of @[Bey Brad], @[Kai-V] and @[Kei]?

If I have not revealed it yet, it means that I would prefer not to, ever.

LOL you're really mysterious
Bey Brad's name is Brad Tiller Tongue_out Saw it on his Twitter profile.. I know parts of Kai-V's name from the email ID XD Don't probably know about Kei's
(Nov. 26, 2015  4:59 PM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: Bey Brad's name is Brad Tiller Tongue_out Saw it on his Twitter profile.. I know parts of Kai-V's name from the email ID XD Don't probably know about Kei's

He'll always be Tamer Brad, imo
(Nov. 26, 2015  4:59 PM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: Bey Brad's name is Brad Tiller Tongue_out Saw it on his Twitter profile.. I know parts of Kai-V's name from the email ID XD Don't probably know about Kei's

Depending on the email address, that is definitely a fake name you saw, hah.
Resending this because it glitched out before, if I double posted then I apologise.

Okay, now I changed my Cat In The Hat sig to this one with random doodles of Beyblades with faces, it'll be updated whenever I can draw more.

The drawings aren't that good because it's done using Kiks sketch app which I can draw on touchscreen that accurately and the colour pallet is very limited. It's mainly for fun of course.
Yes, my full name is Brad Tiller. But I don't think it's that unusual that others would want to hide their real names. Smile
(Nov. 26, 2015  9:04 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yes, my full name is Brad Tiller. But I don't think it's that unusual that others would want to hide their real names. Smile

LOL i was wondering what Brad mean now I know. My name is CHAITANYA BREED (FIREFIRE)
Welcome back and your signature picture is too large.
(Nov. 29, 2015  5:58 PM)Meta madness Wrote: lol I'm back.

Welcome back, bud.
You're in the Kek chat again.
(Nov. 29, 2015  7:28 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2015  5:58 PM)Meta madness Wrote: lol I'm back.

Welcome back, bud.
You're in the Kek chat again.

... yay ...
So I tried energy drinks for the first time (33 cents each), XL sugar free brand.
It made my blood feel like it was gushing through my veins from my heart and I felt on the verge of having a panic attack for no reason, Keep in mind It was watered down with orange juice and i wasn't doing anything physical. Is this desired effect or did my body just have a negative reaction to it?
(Nov. 26, 2015  5:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Depending on the email address, that is definitely a fake name you saw, hah.

Wait, so your name isn't Kai-V Hiwatari?

(Nov. 30, 2015  10:13 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: So I tried energy drinks for the first time (33 cents each), XL sugar free brand.
It made my blood feel like it was gushing through my veins from my heart and I felt on the verge of having a panic attack for no reason, Keep in mind It was watered down with orange juice and i wasn't doing anything physical. Is this desired effect or did my body just have a negative reaction to it?
Energy drinks are gross. I don't drink them, but my coordinator from the school I'll be going to in July warned me that energy drinks in Japan contain nicotine. I was severely confused.

>keep in mind It was watered down with orange juice

That's a thing?
(Nov. 30, 2015  10:13 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: So I tried energy drinks for the first time (33 cents each), XL sugar free brand.
Energy drinks are nastyyyyyyyyyyy, Ill stick to my Vanilla Coke and Arizona.
I think it goes without saying that people respond to energy drinks differently. I drink several a week and honestly the type of energy drink and the time of day when I drink it definitely have an impact on my body's response. Typically though, that kind of reaction should be a red flag. I would stay away from energy drinks if they're making you feel that way.