Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

I didn't mean it like that at all! I was implying that to like every single Japanese song ever made ever and the flip side with English songs would be quiet strange, especially since it would be impossible to actually listen to every single song ever written.
I was being a smart-alec, I never meant it as an attack against you.
(Jan. 29, 2014  3:18 AM)" L Wrote: My friends say I'm weird and not normal. Is that true?

Your friends sound like jerks.
(Jan. 29, 2014  3:18 AM)" L Wrote: Um... I'm not sure if this goes here. But somethings been bugging me. I love Japanese music, but I really don't like/hate English music.

My friends say I'm weird and not normal. Is that true?

A lot of the times people enjoy listening to songs in languages they don't fully comprehend because they can focus more on the music and the singer's voice rather than the lyrics themselves.

Also with a lot of today's mainstream "english" music, it is overplayed and or the lyrics don't hold any real value.

So yeah it is perfectly okay to enjoy music in Japanese. I personally listen to Dir En Grey for the reasons stated above but I also listen to a lot of pop punk, alternative rock and hardcore music, etc ... to fuel my teenage angst xD

(Jan. 29, 2014  1:04 AM)Nano Wrote: Nerd.

OOOO LAYING DOWN THE SICK BURNS.
We're all weird one way or another. There is a general trend of behaviors and interests, etc. but we're all unique, making me weird to you because weird is not normal, and to most people, normal is them. I mean, I find my classmates weird at times, but I'm the grade weirdo...

Shrug it off L, unleash your inner weird, lol.

sarab, how do you think you'll do with Physics? Hope you do well on it (it's one of my fav subjects, so it's awesome to see other people get good marks in it). On that note, you're still on exams? I'm already half-a-week into Term 3.

My general term 2 Test/course Results (Click to View)
(Jan. 29, 2014  5:05 PM)Kujikato Wrote: sarab, how do you think you'll do with Physics? Hope you do well on it (it's one of my fav subjects, so it's awesome to see other people get good marks in it). On that note, you're still on exams? I'm already half-a-week into Term 3.

Well I was doing decent for the first three units and then when we got to nuclear physics and energy, my mark went up to an 85%. So I'm assuming I went into the exam with about an 85%, but the exam is worth 30% so I'm kinda worried.

I literally just came back home and I don't think it went too well. I'm pretty sure I got most of the questions right but I messed up on the circuit analysis and the roller-coaster (conservation of energy) questions. So yeeeeeeeeeeah I'm hoping my mark doesn't fall out of the 80% range.

I probably want to go into environmental biology or human biology so physics isn't a mandatory course, it was optional so I tried it out. Never taking it again oh my god.

In high-school over here we have two semesters. So semester one just finished today (started in September) and second semester will run right until the end of June pretty much. So that's two semesters, five months each and then two months of summer vacation which is a pretty even split.

However in elementary school they have three terms. No exams though!

((Side note: Elementary School runs until grade 8 and then high-school is grades 9-12))

AAAAAAAAAAAH I JUST REALIZED THAT I'M SO CLOSE TO UNIVERSITY!!
Physics in Grades 11 and 12, or for graduating students really should be a choice that you want, not optional. Hard to learn something like Physics without a passion for it in my opinion. Sciences are generally the same, as well as foreign languages IMO.

I have 4 terms split into 2 semesters. The start varies, usually August - September, then Christmas Break, which usually is the end of Term 2 (not this year though), then Term 3 and 4 stretch from Jan to June with Summer Break for June to Aug. It varies every year for me though... But we get the holiday schedules quite in advance.

Good luck for uni, where are you planning on going?
(Jan. 30, 2014  12:15 AM)Kujikato Wrote: Physics in Grades 11 and 12, or for graduating students really should be a choice that you want, not optional. Hard to learn something like Physics without a passion for it in my opinion. Sciences are generally the same, as well as foreign languages IMO.

I actually chose to take it this year. We have to have a total of three science credits to graduate, so I decided to take Physics as one of those. There were other options for science classes too. Even though this is my last science credit I need, I'm still going to take AP Physics next year. That way I get some AP credit, and since I am taking Physics this year I'll be able to keep up.
Woo, more computer issues.

Again, if this account posts anything funny or out of ordinary, PM me, as I get an email notification.

On a worse note, pictures for Michael Bay's Ninja Turtles were released and I'm not liking the designs... I've always been a huge Turtles fan (2004 Series Forever Tongue_out), I've even kept up with the new show, but man, Shredder looks more like a Cheese Grater and Donnie is more like a Ghostbuster... Tongue_out

See for yourself: http://movies.cosmicbooknews.com/content...014-leaked
Who's up for Valentines?! I feel nervous because I want to ask this girl out to the Valentines dance, but I don't know if she likes me or not! Hlp plz.
Just go for it. What's the worst that could happen?

Never got excited about valentines day, it was too mushy and warped from what it originally was.
Speaking of valentines day, I remember what I was doing last year on Februray 14th of last year. I was in a hospital bed learning about my new disease. Diabetes. I can't believe it has already been a year that I've had it. So much has happened since then. Especially, me joining this organization. Smile
(Jan. 31, 2014  1:23 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Woo, more computer issues.

Again, if this account posts anything funny or out of ordinary, PM me, as I get an email notification.

On a worse note, pictures for Michael Bay's Ninja Turtles were released and I'm not liking the designs... I've always been a huge Turtles fan (2004 Series Forever Tongue_out), I've even kept up with the new show, but man, Shredder looks more like a Cheese Grater and Donnie is more like a Ghostbuster... Tongue_out

See for yourself: http://movies.cosmicbooknews.com/content...014-leaked
thats extremely disappointing :\ (Both the virus and the ninja turtles.)
(Jan. 31, 2014  1:50 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: Speaking of valentines day, I remember what I was doing last year on Februray 14th of last year. I was in a hospital bed learning about my new disease. Diabetes. I can't believe it has already been a year that I've had it. So much has happened since then. Especially, me joining this organization. Smile
That stinks! I guess Valentines Day to you is like Thanksgiving is to Chandler, huh?
Well, at least you found the WBO!
For me, Valentines day is just another holiday that I hate, for one thing: Too many people kissing on every corner. It's also one of those days that I wish I wouldn't go to school. At my school, your ridiculed for being single. It's not my fault that I don't shave my legs and don't wear those earlobe stretchers, or be affiliated with some kind of gang. I don't see what's so unattractive about trying to be a forever kid. I mean, I have had chances to finally approach the secret society of love, but my tounge twists into a pretzel, and it haunts me to this day.
I gotta say, that was a pretty personal post.
(Jan. 31, 2014  3:00 AM)Dual Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2014  1:50 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: Speaking of valentines day, I remember what I was doing last year on Februray 14th of last year. I was in a hospital bed learning about my new disease. Diabetes. I can't believe it has already been a year that I've had it. So much has happened since then. Especially, me joining this organization. Smile
That stinks! I guess Valentines Day to you is like Thanksgiving is to Chandler, huh?
Well, at least you found the WBO!
Valentines Day was never a big holiday for me, to begin with. It's just another regular day for me. Also, diabetes isn't challenging for me, since I do know how do mannage myself properly. I think of that day as a milestone because, I have accomplished so much since then. Smile
Honestly, I always loved Valentine's Day as a kid because the schools I went to made it a rule that if you brought in candy, you had to give it to everyone.
Once people stop bringing in candy though, it becomes that one day that you love when you're in a relationship, but depresses the hell out of you when you're single.
Enjoy the candy while you can, kids.
Lulz. Honestly, in our school, nobody cares about candy. I'm all about love and stuff(shaddap boys) and I am honestly trying to get a commited relationship now. And Valentines gets ALL the girls giddy so... ya know XD
You're 12 Tired.

Valentines day is fun to me because of the candy, and I'm 15, haha.
(Jan. 31, 2014  4:13 AM)Shining Dog MS Wrote: Lulz. Honestly, in our school, nobody cares about candy. I'm all about love and stuff(shaddap boys) and I am honestly trying to get a commited relationship now. And Valentines gets ALL the girls giddy so... ya know XD
Dude. When I was your age all I cared about was the candy Tongue_out Trust me, in a few years you'll miss the days where you didn't have to worry about all that love stuff.
Oh, & believe me: in 6th grade neither myself, nor any of the other girls in my class, were getting giddy over anything except who got the most Fun Dips.
Valentines day is fun to me because of the candy, and I'm 32 and married. Smile

(As a quick edit, and proof of being old, I just had to double check that I was actually 32, and not 33)
Yep, you're way to young, haha. I mean honestly. I wouldn't get into any of that love stuff 'till you're more mature. No offense, but it will most likely end and you'll be heart-broken. Just live as a kid whilst you can.

As for me. A day's a. There's really nothing special about it. I'm not looking for love yet. Just gonna enjoy life a bit more.

Also, what the hell is this "Candy" thing. I don't get any Serious
Get yourself one of these:

[Image: 010609.jpg]

And you'll be all set.
Sorry never saw one. Guess I'm really that ugly? Haha. I'm not sure if we do this in London, haha.
(Jan. 31, 2014  4:13 AM)Shining Dog MS Wrote: Lulz. Honestly, in our school, nobody cares about candy. I'm all about love and stuff(shaddap boys) and I am honestly trying to get a commited relationship now. And Valentines gets ALL the girls giddy so... ya know XD
Society is becoming quite warped. Kids should be kids, because once you grow up, there's no going back. Take it from a nostalgic, you don't know what you've got, till it's gone. Your childhood shouldn't be wasted on relationships, you have the rest of your life for those. Enjoy being able to play games without being judged, before it's too late.
Agreed with Dual. But it's too late for me. I'm 13, but for some reason my childhood's up. I don't know why, haha. Guess I'm a young adult? Haha.