Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

what about me? I guess my name is so cool I don't need a Nickname Cool XD JK maybe you could call me viper but what do you guys have? anyway I really need a lighter schedule XD oh and I'm about to get my own laptop (I've been using my moms) so I should be a tad more active but my schedule doesn't help at all Unhappy
LZA or KTZCTL would be cooler, pick one.
Haha! Cool! Looks like I started Nickname Day!Grin Happy Nickname Day everyone!!Grin
okay I like LZA but what do they stand for? I might change to the other depending on what they stand for... unless there random XD
Call me "Ao" I like that name.

Thanks ryukiba.

Also I got 5 days till my YCS!
Congrats Ao lol u gotta win
Thanks, I can already feel that Netbook!

Then I can be on the WBO all the time!
(Oct. 21, 2013  2:13 AM)Lazer Wrote: okay I like LZA but what do they stand for? I might change to the other depending on what they stand for... unless there random XD

LZA= Lazer and KTZCTL= Quetzalcoatl. Kind of how RZA's name is pronounced "RAZA" as in razor.
Wat about LZR for lazer ?
I want a nickname! I've been offline for a day and a half and all this happens?
(Jan. 25, 2012  2:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote: TOPIC RULES

- This is not a chatroom. If you want to have a private discussion between you and one or a few people, then take it to private messages. If you realise that a conversation that started well begins to clutter up this topic, you should take the initiative to move the discussion to private messages.

Hey guys, it says to read the rules for a reason...These 'conversations' are becoming very similar to a chatroom at this point.
I'm gonna call you Bularie. Also, pplez, WHY U O GIVE ME NICKNAEM?!
What do you want?

It just kinda started now.

B.I.L?

EDIT: Ga 'Hooleone should we make a thread?
(Oct. 21, 2013  3:01 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: I'm gonna call you Bularie. Also, pplez, WHY U O GIVE ME NICKNAEM?!
Dude, you're Shiny.
But yeah we should take this to PM guys.
(Oct. 21, 2013  3:01 AM)galaxy blade Wrote: What do you want?

It just kinda started now.

B.I.L?

EDIT: Ga 'Hooleone should we make a thread?
Im pretty sure the answer would be no, as it would pretty much be spam.
OK, let's just end it here IMO.

I can't wait for November, there's loads of cool stuff that month!
Like thanksgiving , I love all the food
As you get older, you learn to appreciate sleep and food more.
Especially hamburgers lol
XD I know waht you mean... you have no Idea how skinny I am I weighed 85 pounds for about a year and now I weigh 90... anyway we're even invited to a thanksgiving party at a friends house Grin and I'm probably going to get a PS3 (only have a WII) and NFS Shift,NFS Shift 2 for Christmas XP
Guys sorry if I sound weird, but what's Thanksgiving?
What!!?!!?!?! PM me ill tell u
He lives in the UK, that's why he's confused. It's not a national holiday.
I know it's just so hard imagining that there's no thanksgiving in the uk
Well, do you know what thanksgiving is? If you don't read about it and then you will understand why it's only celebrated in the US.