Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

I hope Dunamis is voiced by David Reale haha just because Dunamis looks so much like Kai!
(Jan. 23, 2013  6:49 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: I hope Dunamis is voiced by David Reale haha just because Dunamis looks so much like Kai!

No. I will Smithicide if Dynamis' English VA is David Reale. Just no. I do not want him to sound anything like Kai or Tsubasa. It's not like they have bad voices, but... No. Not for Dynamis. He needs something much softer and light, but firm as well. Like a slightly more gentle, less suave, Dashan (sp?).
http://worldbeyblade.org/User-Jenga-Huganay

Disgusting ... Can you possibly mispell a name more than that.
(Jan. 24, 2013  9:36 PM)Just That Guy Wrote: I'm sure that was intentional?

Like registering on a Dir en grey message board with the username "Quille-oh", I would like an idiot even in that case.
I say "sure" about it because kids here had misspelled in ways we could more than not, perceive as fail trolling, without knowing.... It's most common with various SPAM threads; if that's fully accurate.
*Awaits user's comment on how it's not a bad username, was completely intentional and was inspired by their love for the game "Jenga"*

On a serious note, beyblade.com has been amended with all the dub titles up until the end of the series.

Furthermore, Nelvana have added a Shogun Steel page and, judging by the warning on my screen that reads "The video you are trying to watch cannot be viewed from your current country or location", there must be a video on there. Can anyone look into that for me?
I can not see the vid either ... but is sounds interesting, lol.
I'm guessing only Canadians can then, as Nelvana is situated in Canada...little help, Kai-V? xD
I can watch it, but my old methods for downloading videos do not work ...

They call it the opening, but I doubt that that particular sequence of clips is really the final opening we will see. It has a new "rap" song though, and it is horrible ...

EDIT : Here is a video of just the song :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hH7JZ1Pu...e=youtu.be
It's certainly different, that's a given.

I like the beat, but those lyrics are horrible. From what I can tell, it goes a bit like this:

Ah, that is horrible ...
My ears...that is really bad.
That song is terrible. Did that really have to be the opening theme for Beyblade Shogun Steel?
It's not THAT bad, I just wish they weren't so obsessed with using so much rap.
That song represents everything that risks ruining Beyblades image in America.....
Dammit. Like Just That Guy just stated, this song pretty much ruined Beyblade's image. ...We aren't gangstas. We aren't, quack. We just aren't.

And the lyrics are horrible.

Please, BeyWheelz Season 2, when you come out, don't fail me.
Why is everything they do with Beyblade advertising somehow related to an audience of 13-to-15-year-old wannabe-gangsters? I'm pretty sure that it does not relate to a) the show or b) their actual demographic target audience.
I think they do the whole rap to reach the younger audience.
Little kid- "Lookit those cool big kids rapping and skateboarding and playing with spinning tops! I need one of those! O.O
The theme tune is horrible just horrible, Beyblade is not for wannabe gangstas
Since when is "rap" used for kid shows' openings anyway. No good show has a rap theme ...
When I listened to the Zero-G rap, I though that the Zero series has turned to something like you guys sayed before, gangsta or swag.

I hate raps. I hate the lyrics. The theme in general annoys me.

Yet, I find it annoyingly catchy and ends up stuck in my mind for ages...
That is only because you do not have better alternatives, like Dir en grey, hah.
Dir en who? Never heard of them.

Obviously, I miss out on a lot living in the UK. We're still airing Metal Masters (Even though we sped through Metal Fusion in eight weeks, and aired the last episode 11 weeks ahead of the US), and half the animes you guys get over there will never see light over here.