Questions about the WBO

(Dec. 07, 2019  1:47 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2019  1:45 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: I never apllied for an organizer. But there are some people who are still waiting for the quiz to be checked and approved and have been waiting for months. Could you explain why that sometimes happens.

It doesn’t usually happen now. I got my quiz results back within a few days. If you want to apply you can go ahead. You will not be waiting months. That was a problem back in 2018 due to them changing the quiz.
Did it. Since a user here took the quiz in September of 2019 and it's been 2 months which he says
(Dec. 07, 2019  1:59 AM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2019  1:47 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: It doesn’t usually happen now. I got my quiz results back within a few days. If you want to apply you can go ahead. You will not be waiting months. That was a problem back in 2018 due to them changing the quiz.
Did it. Since a user here took the quiz in September of 2019 and it's been 2 months which he says

I took it in October of 2019 and I got a quiz result back within a few days. You should get it back relatively quickly.
(Dec. 07, 2019  2:18 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2019  1:59 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: Did it. Since a user here took the quiz in September of 2019 and it's been 2 months which he says

I took it in October of 2019 and I got a quiz result back within a few days. You should get it back relatively quickly.

The person I'm talking about isn't me, it's Roh'Bel
(There will be Steven Universe references) Well well well well. Here we are in the future and it bright. WBO XI is now up! Can’t wait to see what amazing things we’ll accomplish this year! I remember getting my onlyfirst ever Top 4 ranked finish! I will always remember losing to Yami three times in one day, meeting and seeing old and new friends, and I’ll never get rid of my prizes!
(Dec. 07, 2019  2:18 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2019  1:59 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: Did it. Since a user here took the quiz in September of 2019 and it's been 2 months which he says

All that im saying is that it shouldn't take long. Yet for some it's taking a long time. Who even checks the quiz anyway?
(Dec. 07, 2019  5:31 PM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2019  2:18 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: I took it in October of 2019 and I got a quiz result back within a few days. You should get it back relatively quickly.
All that im saying is that it shouldn't take long. Yet for some it's taking a long time. Who even checks the quiz anyway?

Contributors. Specifically The Supreme One I think.
Eu sou novo por aqui e fiquei imaginando se existem bate-papos brasileiros aqui porque não falo inglês e estou usando o tradutor para escrever isso
So this has probably been answered dozens of times and I probably should know this but...

How do you post a picture on WBO?!
(Jan. 16, 2020  3:28 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: So this has probably been answered dozens of times and I probably should know this but...

You go into the full editor or preview for a post and use the post picture button.
(Jan. 16, 2020  3:36 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2020  3:28 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: So this has probably been answered dozens of times and I probably should know this but...

You go into the full editor or preview for a post and use the post picture button.
The picture symbol with a plus by it right? It asks for a link and when I put the link in the picture appears extremely small.
Normally, how long does it take for a tournament to be processed?
(Jan. 17, 2020  4:09 AM)DreadAqua Wrote: Normally, how long does it take for a tournament to be processed?

A few months. It depends on how fast they start to process them. Currently they haven't been processing tournaments lately
Takes a bit of time due to amount of clerical work it takes. Also, the people doing it are volunteers!

Last time a bunch of things were processed was before Beyblade West, I believe.
I know this has been answered before, but how do you make a thread?
Is there going to be the sale of beyblads at the tournament in Toronto tomorrow?
(Jan. 17, 2020  9:54 PM)Juliana Boateng Wrote: Is there going to be the sale of beyblads at the tournament in Toronto tomorrow?

Why don't you ask that in the thread for Toronto's Tournament tomorrow?
(Jan. 23, 2020  12:49 AM)Infernia Wrote: how do you add an image from drive?

You upload it to a hosting service like imgur, open the image itself in a new tab, and then use that link in the Insert an Image button.
im on a weird format you cannot open mor than 1 tab but ty for trying im on a WOW computer and cannot open the image (image test--->[img]pic_11.png[/img] <---closest i gan get
My question is simple: can I use herculeo defender and tornado eagle in metal fight format

Also, although dc and ripfire are banned, can we still use layers and launchers
Hewwo, I have one question...
Is the WBO YouTube still active? I believe I asked this waaay earlier but a video came out, but that one video was the only video posted on that channel for well over a year & some change... I was wondering why? Is there problems with recording & uploading? I was just wondering....
What is up with the new tags in "Your Creations" and what do they mean?
(Feb. 06, 2020  1:04 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: What is up with the new tags in "Your Creations" and what do they mean?

The new prefix options are [3D Printing], [Blog], [Fan Design], [Fan Fiction], and [Guide].

If you don't know what any of these terms or words mean, you can Google them.
I want to post a guide on safe PMing on a certain thread, but it is more than 5 years old latest post wise. Should I make a new thread on the Pming guide or don't post the guide at all?
(Feb. 06, 2020  4:10 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2020  1:04 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: What is up with the new tags in "Your Creations" and what do they mean?

The new prefix options are [3D Printing], [Blog], [Fan Design], [Fan Fiction], and [Guide].

If you don't know what any of these terms or words mean, you can Google them.

To address this as well (as it was a silent addition on my behalf); these were added to more easily signpost which content belonged to each category, as the Your Creations section is a bit of a mish-mash of everything at times.

This should also benefit those who don't use the Your Creations forum by clearly signposting that these are fan creations in the Latest Posts section, particularly with Burst entering a new season and several threads having titles that could be misinterpreted as a season title at a glance.

I'm aware that "CBTs" don't have a tag at the moment, but we'll evaluate how best to approach these soon so they aren't left out.