Questions about the WBO

probably take it off the launcher, check if the clicks are at the beginning state, put it back on the launcher, and launch
To clarify:

Yes, this is the correct thread to bring up concerns you have with any moderators who you feel are being unfair or heavy handed.

However, there is never a good time and place to make a new account if you've been banned previously, and it's definitely a bad idea to repeat some of the behavior that got you banned previously.

If you're going to call someone a nazi,
A) Don't, it breaks the rudeness rules you were banned or are about to be warned/banned for
B) Make sure you spell "Heil" correctly. It's not "Hile".

PM ~Mana~ or Kei if you want to argue a moderator was being unfair, just talk to them directly. Or raise concerns, peaceably, here.

No one is above the rules, not the moderators, not the organizers, not the committee, and not the information dumpers. Everyone is beholden to them.

If you want to argue that you should not have been warned or banned, you can easily PM the people above and they can look into the issue with whoever performed the warning/banning.
I would like to ask WBO this:
Dear WBO, Can you please make some tournaments and some beyblade meetings in Serbia.In Serbia there is so much bladers that like beyblades and I am sory because we canot experience what bladers from US or UK can.Please answer me, if not because me then because all bladers in Serbia. Thanks again, avatar Blader Serbia
(Apr. 19, 2020  6:43 PM)Blader Serbia Wrote: I would like to ask WBO this:
Dear WBO, Can you please make some tournaments and some beyblade meetings in Serbia.In Serbia there is so much bladers that like beyblades and I am sory because we canot experience what bladers from US or UK can.Please answer me, if not because me then because all bladers in Serbia. Thanks again, avatar Blader Serbia

You’d be better off making a Serbia thread or finding an existing one for this. Also, you could become an organizer if you really wanted a tournament in Serbia.
(Apr. 19, 2020  6:43 PM)Blader Serbia Wrote: I would like to ask WBO this:

Are there really lots of bladers in Serbia? Because so far we aren't seeing many on this forum, and none of them have become WBO organizers, and none of them have run WBO tournaments. So, that might not be true.

The WBO is a volunteer run organization. No one is going to fly to your country and run a tournament for you. Someone has to step up and follow the process to become an organizer and run a tournament locally.
Is there any French or french-speaking blader out here ? The French forum is desperately empty...
Who are the mods other then Mana, Kei and Crab

(Apr. 20, 2020  8:39 PM)Kaiser138 Wrote: Is there any French or french-speaking blader out here ? The French forum is desperately empty...

Indonesian is emptier and I'm half Indonesian
(Apr. 20, 2020  8:47 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Who are the mods other then Mana, Kei and Crab

Basically anyone moderator or committee has moderator abilities. So TSO, KJ, Angry Face, Jinbee, and a few others.
(Apr. 20, 2020  9:15 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2020  8:47 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Who are the mods other then Mana, Kei and Crab

Basically anyone moderator or committee has moderator abilities. So TSO, KJ, Angry Face, Jinbee, and a few others.

Wombat, Hato, and Mage to name a few.
Hey guys, which thread should I post in if I wanted to get my old hms and plastic collection appraised? I had logged in like 10 years back and I’m completely new to the current WBO. Help would be appreciated, thank you!
Hey there. I used to think this was a problem with my device, but now I need help:

Why cant I upload certain images as profile pictures? I am getting the impression that the image may be too large, but it does not give the typical “Too Large” message page/screen message. The page starts loading slowly and then leads to a blank white profile picture, as if I dont have one at all. I am still suspecting the image may be the wrong size
(May. 10, 2020  5:00 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Hey there. I used to think this was a problem with my device, but now I need help:

Why cant I upload certain images as profile pictures? I am getting the impression that the image may be too large, but it does not give the typical “Too Large” message page/screen message. The page starts loading slowly and then leads to a blank white profile picture, as if I dont have one at all. I am still suspecting the image may be the wrong size

It could be a problem with the file format. Try exporting it to another format.

If it can't be exported to another format because it's an animated gif, please don't. Animated gif avatars are very tiresome.
There's nothing wrong with using an animated GIF if you want to. It's ultimately preference.

Avatar restrictions are currently set to 500KB and ideally needs to be a JPG, PNG or GIF for best compatibility.
What are the official ranks of people not counting founder like bey brad from most power to member or are they the same but for different purposes. I saw that Crab recently became Contributor.
(May. 11, 2020  10:35 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: What are the official ranks of people not counting founder like bey brad from most power to member or are they the same but for different purposes. I saw that Crab recently became Contributor.

What? No, that's not true. I'm still a moderator.

EDIT: Wait... what in the heck happened here.
(May. 11, 2020  10:40 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(May. 11, 2020  10:35 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: What are the official ranks of people not counting founder like bey brad from most power to member or are they the same but for different purposes. I saw that Crab recently became Contributor.

What? No, that's not true. I'm still a moderator.

EDIT: Wait... what in the heck happened here.
Wait, so the committee doesn’t give you a notification when they change your status?
so Contributors/ Committee or Founders, could they give warnings and TempBans like moderators
He received a promotion correct? Either way congrats Crab. You are defenitely the most active out of the bunch.

(May. 11, 2020  10:49 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: so Contributors/ Committee or Founders, could they give warnings and TempBans like moderators

Probably
Looking at it now, all of the mods are now Contributors. What are you up to, Kei and ~Mana~?
(May. 11, 2020  10:49 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: He received a promotion correct? Either way congrats Crab. You are defenitely the most active out of the bunch.
I guess? But most active in moderation duties (and somewhat active in running tournaments), rather than active in useful and positive duties such as updating the wiki, approving organizer quizzes, testing beys, and fostering a sense of community. That'd be KJ for sure.

(May. 11, 2020  10:49 PM)DeltaZakuroso Wrote: Contributors/ Committee or Founders, could they give warnings and TempBans like moderators
Yeah. That hasn't changed. The moderation tools are still there and will still be exercised as necessary.

CheetoBlader Wrote:Looking at it now, all of the mods are now Contributors. What are you up to, Kei and ~Mana~?
If I had to guess, a general restructuring.
(May. 11, 2020  11:00 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
CheetoBlader Wrote:Looking at it now, all of the mods are now Contributors. What are you up to, Kei and ~Mana~?
If I had to guess, a general restructuring.
They could also need or want help with processing tournaments in the future, approving quizzes, or like you said, a general restructuring.
You guys are far too observant sometimes, it's honestly scary! Dj - Uh.

Our global moderators have always been considered "Contributors" internally, so this isn't a promotion as much as a "consolidation of usergroups". In short, the "Moderator" group you saw before will no longer be used and all "Contributors" serve as moderators, just some like DeceasedCrab, Jinbee, Angry Face and Mage serve as Contributors dedicated to moderation.

What I will say is that this is preparation for a larger announcement which we hope you'll see within the month. Stay tuned!
(May. 11, 2020  11:23 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: You guys are far too observant sometimes, it's honestly scary! :djuh:

Our global moderators have always been considered "Contributors" internally, so this isn't a promotion as much as a "consolidation of usergroups". In short, the "Moderator" group you saw before will no longer be used and all "Contributors" serve as moderators, just some like DeceasedCrab, Jinbee, Angry Face and Mage serve as Contributors dedicated to moderation.

What I will say is that this is preparation for a larger announcement which we hope you'll see within the month. Stay tuned!
We blade all and see all lol

I can’t wait for the announcement! Whenever that’ll be…
This is a question that I’ve had for a bit. When reporting a post, there’s an option that says “Breaks forum rules”. Does that mean the WBO rules, or the sub-forum rules? I’m guessing the WBO rules, but hey, better safe than sorry.
Either, they're both rules that apply to threads in the section they're in.

Think of our Community Rules as a ruleset that applies everywhere, regardless of the thread, and our Subforum Rules as additional rules that threads in that subforum must follow. If a thread or post breaks rules from either set, the report option "Breaks forum rules" is perfectly applicable.