Put up or shut up (Metal Fight Limited)

Kolkata, Kolkata
Tournament Results
Dhakuria Lake
Golpark entry
11:00 AM on 11/05/2016
Format
Metal Fight Limited

A limited amount of official Metal Fight/Fusion gear can be used.

View Rulebook

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
350 cash  or Free with Passport*

Free entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: JLWi5u5.jpg]
Date: 5th November 2016

Venue: Dhakuria lake (Entry from Golpark)
May change depending upon weather.
In Google Map: Click here and see Golpark.
We all will meet at Golpark Ramkrishna Mission.
[Image: 7OKJf1D.jpg]
Time: Registration begins from 11.00am Onwards. Battles will start at 11.30AM and will conclude by 1:00pm.

Format: Limited Format

Confirmed Members

Host and Co-Host
Arijit Sarkar (Host)
Ronit nath (co host)

Judges
Arijit Sarkar
Ronit Nath

Stadium: BB-10
Surface: Grass

Fees:
If you are a passport holder, this will be a free event for you.
If you are NOT a passport holder:
5$ (350rs) for one format.
We RECOMMEND you to purchase a passport (10$ -> 690rs) if you are planning to attend events regularly.
The passport is a virtual face. You won't get some kind of paper sheet.

Prizes:
Standard Format
1st place: +3 credits
2nd place: +2 credits
3rd place: +1 credit
For winning the majority of your matches: +1 credit [ if you have +50% wins]
Organizing a tournament: +1 credit
Participating in a tournament: +1 credits

[NOTE]:If for some reason the winners don't get their respective prizes after tourney, they will surely get them delivered to their houses within a week.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:- each blader can get 8 credits per week only

We always have the Blader Rewards

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is MANDATORY to read the FAQ. DONOT COME WITHOUT READING THIS
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Event; Role of the Host, co-Host & Judges; Formats and more!
Click To Read Questions and Answers (Click to View)
Fees
Awards
Beyblade; Stadiums; Accessories and more
History
[/quote]
[/quote]

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Great to see Arijit da as a host..we are gonna rock this tourney for sure

Definitely coming

Definitely coming
Thanks Soham will try my level best....
Great to see you hosting bro. Spoilers and all formating not working. So I made a new ver.

Copy and paste everything in spoiler (in that code quote) and edit thread and delete all text and paste this

I hope it help

Edit:- also make title. [Kolkata, West Bangal, India] Put Up or Shut Up
Woah Arijit, All the best with hosting XD Wishing that other areas were as active as Mumbai and Kolkata Grin
(Oct. 18, 2016  2:13 PM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: Woah Arijit, All the best with hosting XD Wishing that other areas were as active as Mumbai and Kolkata Grin

Thanks Priyank bro....thanks a lot...yah...we want atleast 4 active cities in India
(Oct. 18, 2016  8:21 PM)Arijit Sarkar Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2016  2:13 PM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: Woah Arijit, All the best with hosting XD Wishing that other areas were as active as Mumbai and Kolkata Grin

Thanks Priyank bro....thanks a lot...yah...we want atleast 4 active cities in India

Actually MasterBeyStar and Burst are trying to revive Banglore Community. Hopefully someone (for exp. Sahil Pruthi) will try to host in delhi as well (there are many members. One of them include vikrambeyblade). If its we can get enough members I can try to host in Pune and Thane as well

BTW I'm making a completely new ver of tournament thread (for India). Will guys try that one out when its finished? Will PM you if you want
(Oct. 18, 2016  8:34 PM)Chaitanya Breed Wrote: BTW I'm making a completely new ver of tournament thread (for India). Will guys try that one out when its finished? Will PM you if you want

Yup for sure, in fact I was thinking the same..

Arijit good going with your first hosting, I will be there✌ to support you.
Just wondering, can't we go for two formats or just STD, though I am fine with LTD also. I am very happy to see Kolkata has came up too in the hosting category in India. @[ashton pinto] can you update the faq whenever you get time to introduce Kolkata community there?

This time I will be keeping whole new set of prizes for everyone. I am sure you all will like it Tongue_out . Lets keep them surprise. Enough of 4D and Zero-g, this time the prize will be something, which will be an absolute necessity.
Three more days ...guys....have a blast and practice hard
Guys its tomorrow!!

Have fun!!

sprizen-spoiler (Click to View)
Everyone kindly reach on time. I don't think my bro Sayak can attain this one. He is too young to come alone, and I won't be there to pick him up. So he is unconfirmed. If anyone can bring him from my house, that would be great. I will arrive a bit late around 11:15.

Hope it doesn't rain tomorrow, or else tournament can't take place, we have to postpone the date else.

All the best everyone.
(Nov. 04, 2016  2:29 PM)ronitnath Wrote: Hope it doesn't rain tomorrow, or else tournament can't take place, we have to postpone the date else.

All the best everyone.

Rain in November lol? Can someone explain me how lol.

If it rains then change venue to any other place (like Ronit's home like you guys did at first event). Simple.

Good Luck Again Guys
(Nov. 04, 2016  4:33 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2016  2:29 PM)ronitnath Wrote: Hope it doesn't rain tomorrow, or else tournament can't take place, we have to postpone the date else.

All the best everyone.

If it rains then change venue to any other place (like Ronit's home like you guys did at first event). Simple.

Good Luck Again Guys

Well there is a massive depression in Bay of Bengal...and States like Andhra Pradesh,Tamil Nadu were flooded...and effects were also felt in West Bengal too....Winds speed reaching up to at 40miles an hour and accompanied by rain....so let's see we still have 12 hours left for the tournament.... But we want safety first so if needed we will change the date
(Nov. 04, 2016  5:48 PM)Arijit Sarkar Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2016  4:33 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:

All the best everyone.

Good Luck Again Guys

Well there is a massive depression in Bay of Bengal...and States like Andhra Pradesh,Tamil Nadu were flooded...and effects were also felt in West Bengal too....Winds speed reaching up to at 40miles an hour and accompanied by rain....so let's see we still have 12 hours left for the tournament.... But we want safety first so if needed we will change the date

Oh I see.BTW who won? What were winning combos? How event was? Did Srijit placed? Did you guys used Burst Stadium too? Lol basic all what happened.
It was a great experience.. But actually, I felt a bit lonely cuz i had no one to talk to.. But, I really enjoyed..I am looking forward to come to next tourney
Soham, we are sorry you felt that way, won't happen again. And Arijit, kudos to you, the youngest host here, another great host like Ronit. I couldn't perform well today, hopefully I'll make up for this, next time. Let's have another tourney soon.
Thanks to all of you for making this one a successful tournament. In spite of heavy rain we pulled out our beys and gave our best. Soham it won't happen again, I understand. Many many congratulations to Divyansh for having been able to come in top three and secure the second place. Well now for the host, in spite of heavy rain, well hosted in such huge commotion. Thanks Ryan for giving the cosmic.

P. S: The match with Itachi0812 was the best ever I played.
So guys it was an awesome tournament....... I couldn't host that better...everyone was telling me...kaisa host hai?...it felt really bad...but the main problem that I couldn't focus today...coz my mothers sister was in hospital (heart attack) very critical case..so what's one problem.... Really sorry Srijeet da....that I couldn't bring long winder....trust me it was my fault...but event successfully ended...it was anti chaos...✌✌...congrats div for placing second... U always come from a long way...but this time its worth it?????...congrats ronit da ?hehe...sry again guys for my hosting...thanks to Srijeet da for the location.... And at last a special thanks to soham for the idea ?????????its all becoz of u....sry soham we should have talk to u....I know u felt alone...???sry bro.....all thanks to kai-v for for trusting me as an host...guys plz come again...
(Nov. 06, 2016  11:02 AM)Arijit Sarkar Wrote: So guys it was an awesome tournament....... I couldn't host that better...everyone was telling me...kaisa host hai?...it felt really bad...but the main problem that I couldn't focus today...coz my mothers sister was in hospital (heart attack) very critical case..so what's one problem.... Really sorry Srijeet da....that I couldn't bring long winder....trust me it was my fault...but event successfully ended...it was anti chaos...✌✌...congrats div for placing second... U always come from a long way...but this time its worth it?????...congrats ronit da ?hehe...sry again guys for my hosting...thanks to Srijeet da for the location.... And at last a special thanks to soham for the idea ?????????its all becoz of u....sry soham we should have talk to u....I know u felt alone...???sry bro.....all thanks to kai-v for for trusting me as an host...guys plz come again...

Bro all those emojis turned in to "?" remove them lol. I hope your mom's sister will get well soon.

Anyways congrats winners (esspecially Divyansh. He really improved quite a bit. Keep it up Wink)

Also post winning combos here please https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Winning...lay-Events
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9_n7Rf...h1RmM/view
Here is the results sorry for the delay was real busy...