[Product]  Level Chips

hopefully it will be easier to obtain in the future, and does not cost an arm
(Jul. 13, 2018  3:18 AM)Masugu Wrote: hopefully it will be easier to obtain in the future, and does not cost an arm

Prices have already dropped drastically with the WHF and guidebook releases. Some are as cheap as $10 currently. Not on eBay mind you, but it's a massive difference from a month ago all the same.
(Jul. 13, 2018  3:18 AM)Masugu Wrote: hopefully it will be easier to obtain in the future, and does not cost an arm

You can easily get them for roughly $25 USD currently off of eBay. Certainly, an arm is worth far more than that!

Edit: Just double-checked, and sonyat is right about the prices falling even further in Japan's Yahoo! Auctions than they have been.
They now come with a 500 yen edition of a Manga volume I believe. Shipping out of Japan is expensive, but don't be suprised if after it has plenty time to cool down you can get them around 15$ usd after shipping.
Looks like it is time to invest in a few of these. For those of you that have different colors, is there any weight or performance difference between them?
(Jul. 23, 2018  6:49 PM)Beymax Wrote: Looks like it is time to invest in a few of these. For those of you that have different colors, is there any weight or performance difference between them?

The one I got is yellow. It does seem to help quite a bit at the very end of a battle. Winning valkyrie has a noticeable difference in how wobbly it gets right before stopping. I currently have it on my vise lepord and it's pretty cool.
I am interested in playing around with Vice Leopard, haven’t grabbed one yet. What are your impressions so far?
The gimmick doesn't really work. The entire layer is very jaggy and has good burst resistance so it seems very strong so far.

It looks super cool when spinning cause the top metal parts reflect light really well.
(Aug. 20, 2018  12:17 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: Found a vid of a metal level chip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRop7I0h_qI

I'm thinking that's fanmade rather than official though. Still, cool to see someone made the effort.
It's very easy to get one printed out of metal if you use a service like Shapeways.
(Aug. 20, 2018  4:12 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2018  12:17 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: Found a vid of a metal level chip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRop7I0h_qI

I'm thinking that's fanmade rather than official though. Still, cool to see someone made the effort.

(Aug. 20, 2018  4:46 AM)Kevo Wrote: It's very easy to get one printed out of metal if you use a service like Shapeways.

I know it’s possible, I just didn’t know of anyone who had done it yet. I AM aware that it was fan made.
You can get a level chip in a corro corro magazine too.
what is a weight of a level chip
Can someone send me a link to where I can 3d print a legal level chip?
A 3D printed level chip is inherently illegal for tournament play.
You can acquire a level chip in the latest random booster via the blue emperor forneus. 13M.S
(Sep. 23, 2018  8:33 AM)Battleburst Wrote: what is a weight of a level chip

0,7 grams.
HOW TO GET LEVEL CHIP:

DUDE go on ebay and have $20 on a credit card and buy a level chip its not that hard to get one.. I got a blue one in my emperor forneus right now it was $18 and its WBBA Blue level chip came with WBBA paper packet.. people are really tripping about level chips.. the gold silver and bronze ones are hard to get but other than that you can get red blue or yellow easy.. and i live in USA got it shipped from japan and If you have hasbro beyblades you don't need a level chip anyway.. cause real beyblade fans have takara tomy.. in my opinion.. lol

also if your really thinking about 3d printing a level chip.. I think thats a waste of time unless your gonna be printing like gold ones but there still not gonna look official. Buy a $20 normal color level chip and spray paint it with high quality paint like the $10 Krylon cans.. that would be way easier.
(Jan. 30, 2019  4:48 AM)BR2019 Wrote: If you have hasbro beyblades you don't need a level chip anyway..  cause real beyblade fans have takara tomy.. in my opinion.. lol

"Real fans" don't have to own Takara Tomy Beyblades, that shouldn't matter. Some might only use Hasbro beyblades or can only get those, as some cannot buy online.
if you can't buy online you better go to an adult with cash and tell them to get on ebay cause " I wanna be a real Blader" and get a takara tomy beyblade..

I would rather have a hasbro beyblade than no beyblade.. but Takara tomy over everything.. you can feel the difference..
(Jan. 30, 2019  5:08 AM)BR2019 Wrote: if you can't buy online you better go to an adult with cash and tell them to get on ebay cause " I wanna be a real Blader" and get a takara tomy beyblade..

I would rather have a hasbro beyblade than no beyblade.. but Takara tomy over everything.. you can feel the difference..

I highly doubt a kid would be that desperate to go to an adult and hand them cash, just so they can buy them Takara Tomy Beyblades.

Also, what if people like Hasbro more? Does that mean they're not "true fans" because they didn't get Takara Tomy beys? Whatever happened to just enjoying Beyblade, regardless of which brand haha.

I'm not saying you have to like Hasbro, I'm just saying that buying from certain companies does not dictate if you're a "true fan" or not.
Hasbro is like a Kroger Brand oreo: knockoff. Take a look at the Hasbro Cho Z an the TT originals. The hasbro attack rings are so light a baby could break them. TT is the original an Hasbro takes ther stuff an makes it lighter and cheaper. But kids who buy Hasbro miss out. How would you react if you saw the TT digital sword launcher vs the BS hasbro one? Hasbro kids will never know the joy of special lottery beys or launchers or random boosters. Hasbro doesnt have the special brown box beys with the holo stickers. I truely feel the need in Target sometimes to show the kids what their missing like

"I see you like beybladeSmile fun fact: that Z Achilles is not real, Hasbro takes designs from a Japanese company called Takara Tomy and makes the beys with bulky lightweight parts. *shows kid real bey on phone* this is the real bey. They have metal and the driver is way better. *shows kid Darkness Driger on phone* Hasbro doesnt make beys like this. *asks kid if he know what a random booster is, kid says no* a random booster is a series of 8 beys, 1 of the 8 beys is new, the other 7 are cool recolors and parts. *shows him*. Theres so much cooler stuff than Hasbro.
Dodgest... ^^ exactly what he said ^^
(Jan. 30, 2019  10:22 AM)Dodgest Wrote: Hasbro is like a Kroger Brand oreo: knockoff. Take a look at the Hasbro Cho Z an the TT originals. The hasbro attack rings are so light a baby could break them. TT is the original an Hasbro takes ther stuff an makes it lighter and cheaper. But kids who buy Hasbro miss out. How would you react if you saw the TT digital sword launcher vs the BS hasbro one? Hasbro kids will never know the joy of special lottery beys or launchers or random boosters. Hasbro doesnt have the special brown box beys with the holo stickers. I truely feel the need in Target sometimes to show the kids what their missing like

"I see you like beyblade:) fun fact: that Z Achilles is not real, Hasbro takes designs from a Japanese company called Takara Tomy and makes the beys with bulky lightweight parts. *shows kid real bey on phone* this is the real bey. They have metal and the driver is way better. *shows kid Darkness Driger on phone* Hasbro doesnt make beys like this. *asks kid if he know what a random booster is, kid says no* a random booster is a series of 8 beys, 1 of the 8 beys is new, the other 7 are cool recolors and parts. *shows him*. Theres so much cooler stuff than Hasbro.

But... how does that make Hasbro fans not "true fans" as BR2019 implied? Yeah, TT beys are more authentic and would experience all that TT goodness but some kids may not be able to buy online (and no, asking a random adult to help may not work either). Besides, the company you choose to buy from doesn't determine if you're a "true fan" or not, both TT and Hasbro consumers are true fans in my eyes :)

Anyways, we're getting a little off topic. Sorry folks ^^