[Product]  BG-09 Random Layer Collection Vol. 9

(Jun. 19, 2018  6:11 PM)Jinbee Wrote: https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/parts#sectionTop

You mean this one? I tried to look for Hazard Kerbeus here but it isn't there, probably because it is an RLC layer and normally only ones who have the layer code can see the stat page.

Cool. thanks for that!

So in playing with the text more, I guess I'd put it something like:

"Guard dog of the Underworld, Kerbeus' motif is striking the other party with moving chain parts on the outer area of its layer, being a Cho-Z Defense Type that fends off attacks like an iron wall!"

Added little bits like "attacks like an" to make more sense in English. Again, I'm no Japanese pro, just trying to make sense of what's there.

Update: Adjusted wording based on further discussion.
(Jun. 19, 2018  6:21 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2018  6:11 PM)Jinbee Wrote: https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/parts#sectionTop

You mean this one? I tried to look for Hazard Kerbeus here but it isn't there, probably because it is an RLC layer and normally only ones who have the layer code can see the stat page.

Cool. thanks for that!

So in playing with the text more, I guess I'd put it something like:

"Guard dog of the Underworld, Kerbeus' motif is striking the other party with moving chain parts on the outer rim of its layer, being a Cho-Z Defense Type that fends off like an iron wall!"

Interesting! At the same time if by "rim" they mean that thin green plastic around the chains move outwards then I might have a bad time. I hope TT acknowledged gK's bad chain durability and improved upon that, as unlike gK, I can't just swap out the chains then.
(Jun. 19, 2018  6:25 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Interesting! At the same time if by "rim" they mean that thin green plastic around the chains move outwards then I might have a bad time. I hope TT acknowledged gK's bad chain durability and improved upon that, as unlike gK, I can't just swap out the chains then.

The Japanese itself says basically "layer outer" or "layer external" (レイヤー外側), so I made the sense of it being the "outer rim of the layer". Since it doesn't actually say "edge", it might make be more accurate to say "outer area of the layer".

You can pick through the Japanese here: https://jisho.org/search/%E5%86%A5%E7%95...C%E3%80%82

Jisho doesn't divide it up 100% correctly, but it gets much of it decently. Then you can see the dictionary entry for the parts.

Updated my own words to say "outer area" instead, since that seems better.

Again, I put a disclaimer on what I can do. I just make the best sense of it between the online translators and the dictionaries and what bits I remember.
Since it's a moving outer layer... tW=hK just kidding but I'm guessing the gimmicks might be similar? Also funny how H is right after G.
(Jun. 19, 2018  10:21 PM)ptf606 Wrote: Since it's a moving outer layer... tW=hK just kidding but I'm guessing the gimmicks might be similar? Also funny how H is right after G.

Right? Same with bR to cR.
I'd love to have these and some other releases... to get alternate stock combos like:

White Galaxy Zeus + 4&Meteor (yellow from Dragoon S 5M.Lp) + Planet
Yellow Sieg Xcalibur + 1 + Iron (turquoise from RB10)
Red Shelter Regulus + 5&Star (regular light blue) + Tower (RB8 red/orange)
Deep Chaos + 4&Flow (pruple from Valkyrie 1F.E) + Bearing

Keeping up the god chip colour = frame colour rule it would look amazing imo! Especially gZ, sR and sC.
It would be really funny if they brought over the breaking gimmick from gK
These combo colors are great

(Jun. 20, 2018  5:52 PM)Howaitonekon Wrote: I'd love to have these and some other releases... to get alternate stock combos like:

White Galaxy Zeus + 4&Meteor (yellow from Dragoon S 5M.Lp) + Planet
Yellow Sieg Xcalibur + 1 + Iron (turquoise from RB10)
Red Shelter Regulus + 5&Star (regular light blue) + Tower (RB8 red/orange)
Deep Chaos + 4&Flow (pruple from Valkyrie 1F.E) + Bearing

Keeping up the god chip colour = frame colour rule it would look amazing imo! Especially gZ, sR and sC.
(Jun. 20, 2018  6:01 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: It would be really funny if they brought over the breaking gimmick from gK

Well... from what I can understand, those two outer parts where the metal chains are might be the bound gimmick maybe.

And in the subject of combos , I would totally add a black Bump disk and green Atomic from Sieg Xcalibur RBV10 on hK. My combo for hK till then is Hazard Kerbeus 0B.At.
(Jun. 20, 2018  6:35 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2018  6:01 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: It would be really funny if they brought over the breaking gimmick from gK

Well... from what I can understand, those two outer parts where the metal chains are might be the bound gimmick maybe.

And in the subject of combos , I would totally add a black Bump disk and green Atomic from Sieg Xcalibur RBV10 on hK. My combo for hK till then is Hazard Kerbeus 0B.At.

True, Screw Trident's black Bump would give a bit of contrast, and then Exceed Evileye's dark green & pink Atomic! It would match the pink accents on hK perfectly! Good, thanks for this idea, now I have to get the whole set to be happy xD
(Jun. 20, 2018  6:38 PM)Howaitonekon Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2018  6:35 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Well... from what I can understand, those two outer parts where the metal chains are might be the bound gimmick maybe.

True, Screw Trident's black Bump would give a bit of contrast, and then Exceed Evileye's dark green & pink Atomic! It would match the pink accents on hK perfectly! Good, thanks for this idea, now I have to get the whole set to be happy xD

Oooh yes that E2 Atomic would look really good, sadly I don't have that yet. Until hK hopefully gets a full release that'll be my combo. I might use 10 if that comes out.
(Jun. 20, 2018  6:35 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

The joke was that the chains on gK broke at an alarming rate.
(Jun. 20, 2018  7:44 PM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2018  6:35 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Well... from what I can understand, those two outer parts where the metal chains are might be the bound gimmick maybe.

The joke was that the chains on gK broke at an alarming rate.

It's funny because it is so true.
Maybe this will be like when blaze ragnuruks gimmick was ineffective and when crash ragnuruk came out, the same gimmick worked.
https://mobile.twitter.com/haru_ki000/st...1374830593

Someone on Twitter has it now.
The above is proof that this RLC hit the nail on the head looks-wise.
[Image: wlyoig.jpg]

So this is what the RLC poster thing looks like, the background colour is interesting to say the least.

But what's that green in the centre underneath the black plastic?

EDIT: it's out

https://mobile.twitter.com/routann90/sta...3683070977
EDIT 2: On the dog head on the left, you can see a circular part underneath, almost like a hinge for the wings to move outwards slightly.
That's my twitter.
BTW metal part works like cushion
(Jun. 25, 2018  6:11 AM)marutti Wrote: That's my twitter.
BTW metal part works like cushion

Oh okay nice. How does the mechanism work? Spring? Flexible plastic?

How are teeth?
(Jun. 25, 2018  6:21 AM)marutti Wrote: Spring.
Lock looks like very low

Oh nice a spring, I thought so. Weak lock though? Is it like Guardian Kerbeus lock?

https://mobile.twitter.com/kidsbey/statu...9262910464

Someone had it it seems. At least it has four teeth I guess.
(Jun. 25, 2018  6:22 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2018  6:21 AM)marutti Wrote: Spring.
Lock looks like very low

Oh nice a spring, I thought so. Weak lock though? Is it like Guardian Kerbeus lock?

Oh, so that's the movable part. Well, when I thought movable part I expected more but marutti's right, its just to provide cushion. Any idea who is the owner of the beyblade?
(Jun. 25, 2018  7:36 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2018  6:22 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Oh nice a spring, I thought so. Weak lock though? Is it like Guardian Kerbeus lock?

Oh, so that's the movable part. Well, when I thought movable part I expected more but marutti's right, its just to provide cushion. Any idea who is the owner of the beyblade?

The movement is more than I expected and it's at least more effective looking than Guardian Kerbeus' trash almost ineffective god ability. The teeth look about average, I think there's four of them as opposed to three.

I also love that bottle green underside.

[Image: 2q16zpu.png]

[Image: oarn7b.png]
Not sure who the owner is but it's probably the guy with green hair and dog mask on the main poster.
Oh come on 18 grams? For some reason that was my first guess.