[Product]  BG-09 Random Layer Collection Vol. 9

(Jul. 24, 2018  3:47 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Random Layer Vol.9 Review:

Hazard Kerbeus
Interesting layer. Aesthetically, think it's gorgeous and matches perfectly with the Atomic performance tip (B-80 02: Exceed Evil-eye Gravity Atomic). For the frame, I paired it with Bump (B-111 05: Sieg Xcalibur 5Bump Atomic). The teeth are below average, sadly, but the shame and gimmick should give it a boost. With the suggested stock combo, it performs fine (not high tier) but I highly recommend trying Kevo combo in the video below, which pairs it with Yielding and 5 Disc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeSzB-vErHI

I've found similar success with the pairing, actually. And Yielding included in Random Booster Vol. 11 is a decent match, for those looking for aesthetics.

Galaxy Zeus
I've always been a Galaxy Zeus fan. The layer is gorgeous: clear, marble white, blue accents with a yellow God Chip. It pairs nicely with the glittery transparent Meteor frame (B-118 07: Emperor Forneus 1Meteor Hunter) and the original Planet performance tip. This is just an aesthetic combo, so if you're looking for a competitive combo, I highly recommend looking at Galaxy Zeus' thread. Sadly, this is not a competitive layer. Additionally, the teeth have not improved and are average.

Seig Xcalibur
This thing is soooo nice. While I enjoy my yellow, I love the amount of gold on the layer and it's true, it really does seem like a rare Beyblade layer. The layer perfectly matches the Gold Under frame and Xtend (Premium Set). This, however, is not the ideal competitive combo. The teeth are the same (great)

Deep Chaos
Again, I adore this layer and the re-colour is no different. It goes nicely with a purple Glaive (Satomb S3 2Glaive Loop) and a transparent and glittery Revolve (JPN exclusive 4-pack drivers). You wouldn't think so by the picture, but the stickers on the Beyblade have white/transparent. The teeth are the same (below average) which is disappointing, considering the layer could've used a boost.

Shelter Regulus
Probably my least favourite of the set. I love Shelter Regulus, but the colours are a bit crazy on this layer. The solid blue bottom actually takes away from it (which could've just been teal, white and two types of red). I've paired it with Vortex (E2393 Battle Tower - Strike Vatryek V3 6Vortex Reboot) but you can just use the teal Frame included with the original/Hasbro Shelter Regulus. For the driver, I went with a solid red Yard (Premium Set) because it matches perfectly with the lion heads. The teeth are the same, which is extremely disappointing (well-below average)

Overall, I would say the Random Layer Vol. 9 is a very solid buy for collectors. None of the layers seem to be top tier competitive (Hazard Kerbeus, especially with Kevo's combo, needs a lot more testing) but Sieg Xcalibur is close. Additionally, Hazard Kerbeus is being released in the Triple Pack, so you can always obtain the layer there (although I prefer the colours on this one). I would say must-buys are: Sieg Xcalibur, Hazard Kerbeus and Galaxy Zeus (very uncommon). 
Awesome and tire-some job , CONGRATS
(Jul. 24, 2018  3:47 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Overall, I would say the Random Layer Vol. 9 is a very solid buy for collectors. None of the layers seem to be top tier competitive (Hazard Kerbeus, especially with Kevo's combo, needs a lot more testing) but Sieg Xcalibur is close. Additionally, Hazard Kerbeus is being released in the Triple Pack, so you can always obtain the layer there (although I prefer the colours on this one). I would say must-buys are: Sieg Xcalibur, Hazard Kerbeus and Galaxy Zeus (very uncommon). 
I can say only one thing. Genius. I was seriously enlightened after reading this. KiknoUsagi, really appreciate all your efforts! Will be looking forward to more of your reviews in the future! 
Edit: It was a large quote so I have shortened it by only quoting the Overall Part.