[Product]  BG-09 Random Layer Collection Vol. 9

(Jun. 16, 2018  10:01 PM)Markadia07 Wrote: that's true but I used K2 in every single stamina combo, the beyblade wiki states that kerbeus single layer was a top tier choice for stamina, and the same goes for k2, gK obviously had loads of stamina potential. So in my eyes kerbeus was always a defence/stamina hybrid.

Yeah it performs as such, but Kerbeus was always a defense type layer no matter how it performed realistically, and if I'm going to look at this layer realistically rather than the purpose it was designed for, it looks fairly round, but the top part looks too recoily to actually be good for defense or stamina to me.
(Jun. 16, 2018  10:01 PM)Markadia07 Wrote: that's true but I used K2 in every single stamina combo, the beyblade wiki states that kerbeus single layer was a top tier choice for stamina, and the same goes for k2, gK obviously had loads of stamina potential. So in my eyes kerbeus was always a defence/stamina hybrid.

I gotta agree 100%. Kerbeus was always real good for Stamina/Defense. In fact, one of my friend's D2 layers broke so we decided to test it out with K2 and it did just as good if not better.
Thank you CrazyAries.

So we get a nicer look at hK, and it's gotten even bluer in it's green. Still not seeing a god ability but it seems like it would free spin. However that top part begs for a burst because of the recoily looking shape. I hope it at least has moderate K2 teeth.
The new hazard kerbeus looks pretty good.
Oh my god, these recolours are amazing. I mean, hK is okay I guess (not the biggest fan of the Cho-Zetsu design so far), but every single recoloured layer is gorgeous. I guess white Galaxy Zeus is my favourite layer, but sR is also nice and it's good to have sX and dC.
So you tell me every single part from the God Custom Set got re-released by now except for Bearing? We definitely need a Random Driver Collection...
I wanted Regulus for a long time, good to see I'll finally get a chance.
I love the Regulus. It has always been a favorite of mine even though it isn't that great performance wise. Love all the other recolors as well. After Regulus, Deep Chaos is probably my favorite and then Xcalibur and Galaxy Zeus. Love the Kerbeus too despite the fact that I was kinda hoping it wouldn't be put in an RLC again.

EDIT: Now that I look again I like Xcalibur and Zeus equally, or maybe Zeus even a bit better lol.
My favorite to least favorite looking

Deep Chaos and Shelter Regulas
Galaxy Zeus
Sieg Xcalibur
Hazard Kerbeus
so,Hazard Kerbeus reminds me a lot of Kamen Rider Build's Hazard forms (makes sense :p) and I LOVE IT.
All of those are AWESOME. Regulus is such an amazing looking layer -- I'm still extremely salty about the teeth/slopes (both for Hasbro and TT). Xcalibur and Deep Chaos are both really nice but that Galaxy Zeus stole the show. WOW is that regal looking.

Finally, I think Kerbeus is incredible. I'm sad it won't get a full release for some time because that layer is spectacular. I hope the gimmick is stronger than the previous incarnation, too.
Just pre-ordered it from Monskey on eBay. Can't wait! Might be one of my favorites out of all RLC's! I really liked the last one with the red mG. Can't wait to see bK hopefully appear in the next one!
(Jun. 18, 2018  6:13 PM)Limetka Wrote: I wanted Regulus for a long time, good to see I'll finally get a chance.

But this is still a random pull... And in Random Layer/Boosters, the chance to get the price bey and the rest are the same...
(Jun. 19, 2018  8:31 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2018  6:13 PM)Limetka Wrote: I wanted Regulus for a long time, good to see I'll finally get a chance.

But this is still a random pull... And in Random Layer/Boosters, the chance to get the price bey and the rest are the same...

Yes, what I meant is that sR gets cheaper
(Jun. 19, 2018  8:46 AM)Limetka Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2018  8:31 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: But this is still a random pull... And in Random Layer/Boosters, the chance to get the price bey and the rest are the same...

Yes, what I meant is that sR gets cheaper

Oh! I see..
My preference from the most to the least:
1. Sieg Xcalibur: This is definetly the most beautiful one among all Xcaliburs!
2. Hazard Kerbeus: We currently have no idea what its gimmick would be, but I think it would be good at defense if it has A2's teeth.
3. Galaxy Zeus: gZ is very good at defense and attack (although it was outclassed soon after it released), and the silver & white recolor looks amazing!
4. Deep Chaos: The color looks beautiful. However, since dC is not so competitive, I may not get many of it unless its teeth get improved.
5. Shelter Regulus: First, I've got enough of it that I got 4 or 5 sRs from RB8, and it is totally useless in battles, so one is enough for collection. Second, I think the RB version is much more beautiful than this red (or maybe pink?) recolor. I may only get one of this layer to unlock my part list.
According to the Takara Tomy website, Hazard Kerbeus not only boasts a 7 for defense but has passing/moving parts?

https://mobile.twitter.com/beystar11/sta...5085344769
7 in defense?
Well... Even Revive Phoenix, which they have spent so much time on advertising, has only 6 in defense...
Interesting...
I can't wait for Hazard Kerbeus... "Hazard On!"
[Image: ibfd4o.jpg]

Anyone here able to translate what the description says? I would like to know if the moving parts god ability is actually true.
(Jun. 19, 2018  5:19 PM)Jinbee Wrote: [Image: ibfd4o.jpg]

Anyone here able to translate what the description says? I would like to know if the moving parts god ability is actually true.
Well I am not a pro at Japanese. But what it says is that it is the watchdog of some world, which rebounds the attack of the opponent. It says it is a THIN defense layer with metal and the outer part is movable.(It says Chain type part on the outer side of the layer) 
But still, Please Don't trust it.. As I have said before I am not a pro, so the translation might not be accurate.
Edit: @[Frostic Fox], I know you are just back but can you please confirm it once.. Sorry for disturbing you.
(Jun. 19, 2018  5:29 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2018  5:19 PM)Jinbee Wrote: [Image: ibfd4o.jpg]

Well I am not a pro at Japanese. But what it says is that it is the watchdog of some world, which rebounds the attack of the opponent. It says it is a THIN defense layer with metal and the outer part is movable.(It says Chain type part on the outer side of the layer) 
But still, Please Don't trust it.. As I have said before I am not a pro, so the translation might not be accurate.
Edit: @[Frostic Fox], I know you are just back but can you please confirm it once.. Sorry for disturbing you.

One user on twitter who saw this actually thought the same thing, and considering the god ability involves something moving, it's not farfetched to think that. Thank you very much. I just hope if it is a bound gimmick it'll be more useful than gK's and most of all, NOT BREAK ON ME SUPER EASILY. This better not be fragile.
(Jun. 19, 2018  5:41 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2018  5:29 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Well I am not a pro at Japanese. But what it says is that it is the watchdog of some world, which rebounds the attack of the opponent. It says it is a THIN defense layer with metal and the outer part is movable.(It says Chain type part on the outer side of the layer) 

One user on twitter who saw this actually thought the same thing, and considering the god ability involves something moving, it's not farfetched to think that. Thank you very much. I just hope if it is a bound gimmick it'll be more useful than gK's and most of all, NOT BREAK ON ME SUPER EASILY. This better not be fragile.
Well in words it looks like a pretty good gimmick, but with the outer part moving your saying that it might be fragile might be true. But I hope not!
(Jun. 19, 2018  5:29 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Edit: @[Frostic Fox], I know you are just back but can you please confirm it once.. Sorry for disturbing you.

No worries, I miss this a bit. :)

I got this off the image itself:
[Image: kVxsT4J.png]

I believe this is from the Japanese Beyblade page that lists all the parts. Does anyone have a link to that? Might be good to keep handy. Thought I saved it somewhere, but didn't.
(Jun. 19, 2018  6:08 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2018  5:29 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Edit: @[Frostic Fox], I know you are just back but can you please confirm it once.. Sorry for disturbing you.

No worries, I miss this a bit. Smile

I got this off the image itself:
[Image: kVxsT4J.png]

I believe this is from the Japanese Beyblade page that lists all the parts. Does anyone have a link to that? Might be good to keep handy. Thought I saved it somewhere, but didn't.

https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/parts#sectionTop

You mean this one? I tried to look for Hazard Kerbeus here but it isn't there, probably because it is an RLC layer and normally only ones who have the layer code can see the stat page.