[Product]  BG-09 Random Layer Collection Vol. 9

I find it odd and, kind of cool that Deep Chaos is recoloured almost exactly like RLC J2.
SO the five layers are =
* Shelter Regulus
*Deep Chaos
*Seig Xcalibur
*Galexy Zeus
*Hazard Kerbeus ( the price layer)
https://mobile.twitter.com/yato_gundam/s...4291366913

Nothing too new but here is hK without the text blocking it.
Just because of how the hK layer is shaped, I feel like it'll have 10 for the disk when it gets an official release (probably the Triple Booster Set in August again lol.)
(Jun. 15, 2018  8:06 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: Just because of how the hK layer is shaped, I feel like it'll have 10 for the disk when it gets an official release (probably the Triple Booster Set in August again lol.)

I am now expecting 8 Bearing haha, but it would be nice to get another method of getting Bearing.

And it just occured to me that we are 9 RLCs in and there are still NO Balance type RLC layer prizes yet.
Does anyone think the chains are connected? If so it could possibly be free spinning
(Jun. 15, 2018  8:13 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Does anyone think the chains are connected? If so it could possibly be free spinning

I was thinking the green part where the chains are were free spinning too.
hK is beautiful! hope it get released as a Booster this time
(Jun. 15, 2018  7:38 PM)Jinbee Wrote: https://mobile.twitter.com/yato_gundam/s...4291366913

Is it me, or does the guy behind it look like the owner of yggdrasil
(Jun. 15, 2018  11:02 PM)K1D Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2018  7:38 PM)Jinbee Wrote: https://mobile.twitter.com/yato_gundam/s...4291366913

That's because it is him.
(Jun. 15, 2018  11:02 PM)K1D Wrote:

Yep that's Yugo alright. That hazard kerbeus looks lit tho.
Do hazard jerseys belongs to Yugo?

Kerbeus
(Jun. 16, 2018  12:24 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Do hazard jerseys belongs to Yugo?

Kerbeus

I don't think so cuz he's not on the poster and as far as I know, Y and K are not the same. (following the owners first letter rule...)
(Jun. 16, 2018  12:24 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Do hazard jerseys belongs to Yugo?

Kerbeus

Nah the game allows you to use any character with any beyblade. Like you could choose Rantaro and Lost Longinus for example haha.
The kerbeus line lost its relevance in burst god/evolution I hope it'll regain it's popularity!

a combo i think would be 0 glaive bearing!

but kerbeus is life!!!!!
Kerbeus was certainly one of the best defencive beyblade in season 1 , but in 2nd season the GK was a deffective model (its gimmic was certainly useless , even BJ 's gimmic was better )
(Jun. 16, 2018  9:48 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Kerbeus was certainly one of the best defencive beyblade in season 1 , but in 2nd season the GK was a deffective model (its gimmic was certainly useless , even BJ 's gimmic was better )

3rd best defence in DLS was k2.
gK could defeat DF

hK looks like it may have some attack potential!
(Jun. 16, 2018  1:24 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2018  9:48 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Kerbeus was certainly one of the best defencive beyblade in season 1 , but in 2nd season the GK was a deffective model (its gimmic was certainly useless , even BJ 's gimmic was better )

3rd best defence in DLS was k2.
gK could defeat DF

But still , kerbeus was one of the best defence ( it was the 1st dual layer / single layer  defencive bey ) but GK was a useless one
(Jun. 16, 2018  2:32 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2018  1:24 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: 3rd best defence in DLS was k2.
gK could defeat DF

But still , kerbeus was one of the best defence ( it was the 1st dual layer / single layer  defencive bey ) but GK was a useless one

Come on GK wasn't that useless
(Jun. 16, 2018  2:33 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2018  2:32 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: But still , kerbeus was one of the best defence ( it was the 1st dual layer / single layer  defencive bey ) but GK was a useless one

Come on GK wasn't that useless

But its gimmick is somewhat ( unseen ) 

And GK isn't bad

My first connection on this Layer (for all the MFB boys and girls up in the house) was the Beat Fusion Wheel and that had a DESENT amount of attack as was mentioned by @[Maximum beys]. And I think it's gonna switch again to Defense Type cuz that layer is not some real stamina...

(Jun. 16, 2018  2:32 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2018  1:24 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: 3rd best defence in DLS was k2.
gK could defeat DF

Hey that's some exaggerated hate right there. I think it was Really good actually when it even comes to the Meta... The traditional 4/5G. At would do quite well. Also TT has, along with Xcalibur, given a lot of love to the Kerbeus line. There was always a Kerbeus in every generation in Burst. They even made a hK recolor for the Year Of The Dog. Although, they don't give love to the owner Ken, which now is probably gonna change, wasn't given the same love.
(Jun. 16, 2018  4:28 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:

My first connection on this Layer (for all the MFB boys and girls up in the house) was the Beat Fusion Wheel and that had a DESENT amount of attack as was mentioned by @[Maximum beys]. And I think it's gonna switch again to Defense Type cuz that layer is not some real stamina...

(Jun. 16, 2018  2:32 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: But still , kerbeus was one of the best defence ( it was the 1st dual layer / single layer  defencive bey ) but GK was a useless one

Hey that's some exaggerated hate right there. I think it was Really good actually when it even comes to the Meta... The traditional 4/5G. At would do quite well. Also TT has, along with Xcalibur, given a lot of love to the Kerbeus line. There was always a Kerbeus in every generation in Burst. They even made a hK recolor for the Year Of The Dog. Although, they don't give love to the owner Ken, which now is probably gonna change, wasn't given the same love.
Well, I don't hate GK  but I just don't like the function of gimmick change ( except , i still love kerbeus )
Well technically hK never "went back" to defense as the Kerbeus layers were always about defense. It's just that gK had a stamina setup, but by that logic hK isn't classified as any type due to it not being used in a setup yet.
that's true but I used K2 in every single stamina combo, the beyblade wiki states that kerbeus single layer was a top tier choice for stamina, and the same goes for k2, gK obviously had loads of stamina potential. So in my eyes kerbeus was always a defence/stamina hybrid.