[Product]  BG-09 Random Layer Collection Vol. 9

I think I'm the only one who thinks it looks Horrendous...
OMG it looks like ink spilled on the paper tt were designing rP on... Um... Does anyone know how to change the username? (jk I know that it's not possible)
According to the website http://beyblade.vocarevoproject.com/  it seems this is B-117 陀螺:Revive Phoneix リヴァイブフェニックス to be released in July and not the layer on the BG-09 set
I know... I just didn't know where to put it because I wasn't sure what bey it was.
This is weird but also a really nice design, and such a lovely colour scheme.
(May. 11, 2018  6:30 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(May. 11, 2018  5:32 PM)KnightPro Wrote: http://prntscr.com/jgnk8d I don't know where to post this??? But um what bey is this

Update: It's Revive Phoenix

it is so...gorgeous...
Looks like it's time to speculate about it!
Here's the thread for B-117 Revive Phoenix, for anyone looking for it: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Product-B-117-Starter
I think it is safe to say that the prize layer would be Buster Xcalibur.
For all the new names we got, Archer Hercules should be released next month, Revive Phoenix has been confirmed to be released in July 7th, so these two would not be the prize layer in this RLC. Kerbeus has been a RLC prize last year, so it is unlikely to have another RLC prize Kerbeus. Orb Aegis and Dead Hades are not fully cinfirmed to be the name of beyblade, and their name have just been revealed, so it is unlikely to be released to fast even they are really beyblades.
Therefore, I believe that the prize layer this time would be Buster Xcalibur.
(May. 13, 2018  10:55 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I think it is safe to say that the prize layer would be Buster Xcalibur.
For all the new names we got, Archer Hercules should be released next month, Revive Phoenix has been confirmed to be released in July 7th, so these two would not be the prize layer in this RLC. Kerbeus has been a RLC prize last year, so it is unlikely to have another RLC prize Kerbeus. Orb Aegis and Dead Hades are not fully cinfirmed to be the name of beyblade, and their name have just been revealed, so it is unlikely to be released to fast even they are really beyblades.
Therefore, I believe that the prize layer this time would be Buster Xcalibur.

i really hope it's not,the Xcalibur series is one of my favorite ones so it would suck if bX is a RLC
Actually the prize layer is going to be Weiss Leopard
(May. 13, 2018  11:25 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Actually the prize layer is going to be Weiss Leopard

How do you know?
Honestly, Weiss Leopard sounds like a guess from the list of known possible names. Given that Xcaliber is likely going to be its own release (and maybe with another Sword Launcher? Do we really need a Sword Launcher V3?), it does seem like a possibility.

Best to wait until its confirmed though.
Is this pre-order sale the first sign of it existing? https://www.ebay.com/itm/PRE-Beyblade-Bu...SwkcBa7CFI

If it's legit, at least.
(May. 22, 2018  5:00 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Is this pre-order sale the first sign of it existing? https://www.ebay.com/itm/PRE-Beyblade-Bu...SwkcBa7CFI

If it's legit, at least.

It went up for pre-order on HLJ in early March: https://hlj.com/product/TTA86148 

Little bit iffy if they'll end up coming through, though they've been alright with 90% of Cho-Z releases so far.
(May. 23, 2018  12:18 AM)sonyat Wrote: It went up for pre-order on HLJ in early March: https://hlj.com/product/TTA86148 

Little bit iffy if they'll end up coming through, though they've been alright with 90% of Cho-Z releases so far.

Ah, OK. I looked at the first post and it wasn't what I remembered, haha. For some reason, I remember this thread having no info, but maybe I mixed it up with another thread or it loaded funny when I first looked at it.
With B-115 taking Archer Hercules/Heracles and B-117 taking Revive Phoenix, it's only looking more and more like Weiss Leopard will be the prize here.

The only other name we've known about for long enough to be plausible is Buster Xcaliber, and I really doubt they'd ever resign an Xcaliber layer to an RLC prize.
(May. 26, 2018  5:54 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: With B-115 taking Archer Hercules/Heracles and B-117 taking Revive Phoenix, it's only looking more and more like Weiss Leopard will be the prize here.

The only other name we've known about for long enough to be plausible is Buster Xcaliber, and I really doubt they'd ever resign an Xcaliber layer to an RLC prize.

Yeah. Xcalibers are always paired with some cool stuff. X came with a BeyLauncher which was rare at that time. X2 came with a sword launcher. X3 came with a proto launcher(jk it got a sold separately item in the form of the digital sword launcher)... So yeah... (also the RBV10 one came with At and bump so yeah)...
It's June; I'm surprised there is no news or leaks of what the Prize Layer will be.
Excalibur is always the big hint bey to the next burst season. My prediction is that the final burst season will be the season without an Xcalibur.

Each beyblade saga usually has five bey systems.

1st:
4 part
5 part
Magnecore
Engine Gear
HMS

Second Generation:
Pre HWS
Light HWS
Metal HWS
4-D
Zero-G

Cho Z is currently the fourth burst system. I expect one more.
(Jun. 03, 2018  11:08 PM)Sıon Wrote: Excalibur is always the big hint bey to the next burst season. My prediction is that the final burst season will be the season without an Xcalibur.

Each beyblade saga usually has five bey systems.

1st:
4 part
5 part
Magnecore
Engine Gear
HMS

Second Generation:
Pre HWS
Light HWS
Metal HWS
4-D
Zero-G

Cho Z is currently the fourth burst system. I expect one more.

It's called Metal Wheele System, not Pre-Hybrid Wheele System. Also, the 5 piece system in Plastic Gen is called the Spin Gear System.
I am here not saying that bX is confirmed to be the prize of this RLC, but it is just something I want to talk about Xcalibur.
I still think bX could be a regular release and likely a starter, not because I want it to be, honestly I could care less. It's just how consistently a starter it's been at this point, and it's probably as important as Valkyrie, Longinus and Spriggan, as long as they give the owner an excuse to be so important. (Though I still find Xhaka being fifth best in the world initially to be a load of nonsense)

That said however, there are two beyblades that could counter my points, which is the Ragnaruk and Wyvern beyblades. Wyvern was a major beyblade and was consistently a starter before relegating to a RBV prize. Ragnaruk was consistently a booster (or starter before R2) as long as Xcalibur was a starter and now is relegated to being an RBV prize.
I...need....leaks.....NOW! =)

Seriously though I hope bK is the attack layer and sR is the balance layer.
bK will most likely be in the next one because there is usually one random booster prize layer in each one. We had mG in the last one so Shelter Regulus should be in this one. The stamina type might be a Zeus or Deep Chaos or something. A drain fafnir would be really cool for the stamina type. We might see Winning Valkryie or Z Achilles. I would really like to see nightmare longinus