[Product]  BB-123 Random Booster Vol. 9 Fusion Hades AD145SWD

that picture is bakushin beelzebub
It's on page 24 of the BB-122 Diablo Nemesis Thread, right after you posted that the link Kai-V gave you didn't work and then she posted again when the same link but, this time the link worked. When you click on the link it will open up a japanese TT site and 8 pics down the page there will be a pic of the RBV 9 box and where the Takara Tomy logo is usually put in the top-right corner of the box, and within the logos it says it spins left.
Huh, it does have the symbol for left-spin... Interesting.

If Fusion does turn out to be left-spin, this could be the beginning of a solid left-spin defense type Smile Guess we'll just have to wait and see, like always.
Seriously, do not all be so gullible. The symbol is there because obviously Random Booster Vol. 9 contains left-spin only Beyblades, Meteo L Drago Rush and Assault Ver. Always be on the defensive, and think before you just accept any blind idea ...
OH
How did I miss that...? In hindsight, that was pretty obvious... :\
If the torch and midnight beys come with things like M145 and Q...... Smithicide
(Dec. 18, 2011  11:31 AM)CosmicDestroyer Wrote: If the torch and midnight beys come with things like M145 and Q...... Smithicide

Please dont say things like that ... Just hope that this Random Booster turns out to be good Smile
But, on the contrary, I just have the feeling that SWD wont be as good as SD or WD.. No offence to anyone who likes the bottom's design though.
I don't think that the other beys are going to be midnight and torch but lets just hope for something better and since fusion hades is rubber wouldn't it be a spin stealer man I would love to do testing with free spinning beys and the rubber
(Dec. 18, 2011  1:25 PM)Bey Ninja 14x Wrote: I don't think that the other beys are going to be midnight and torch but lets just hope for something better and since fusion hades is rubber wouldn't it be a spin stealer man I would love to do testing with free spinning beys and the rubber

Have you ever actually bothered to read a thread before replying? It's already been confirmed that both Midnight and Torch are going to be in this Random Booster, and this isn't the first time you've managed to be completely oblivious to things we've known for a few days.

As for spin stealing, I've already pointed out that seeing as it is right-spin locked, it could only steal spin from left spin beys, which isn't particularly useful. Anyway, energy transfer is still a two way street. Having rubber does not instantly make something a "spin stealer". R145, for example, is a track composed largely of rubber, and it's terrible for stealing spin, even in other spin directions. Use your head.
Kai-V, remember RBV. 7 when they had Gravity Perceus in it? We all know all versions can spin L/R too, and the box only said R spin, so I think they always refer to the prize bey.
(Dec. 18, 2011  1:53 PM)MFB Mad Master Wrote: Kai-V, remember RBV. 7 when they had Gravity Perceus in it? We all know all versions can spin L/R too, and the box only said R spin, so I think they always refer to the prize bey.

Right Spin logo is also on the box, your argument is invalid.

Seriously though: to the left of the left spin logo: http://blog-imgs-31-origin.fc2.com/b/a/u...0_0170.jpg
And, just to completely seal the deal: http://blog-imgs-31-origin.fc2.com/b/a/u...0_0167.jpg
The Metal Core has the metal structures that prevent left-spin launchers attaching, just as all right spin wheels do.
boah let´s wait when we get more informations of the spin direction, all other opinions are only speculations

and let´s hope that torch and midnight has good track/tip parts
Seriously though: to the left of the left spin logo: http://blog-imgs-31-origin.fc2.com/b/a/u...0_0170.jpg

And, just to completely seal the deal: http://blog-imgs-31-origin.fc2.com/b/a/u...0_0167.jpg
The Metal Core has the wall-like structures that prevent left-spin launchers attaching (or at least, make it very difficult), just as all right spin wheels do.

These metal structures generally sit behind a plastic wall of CW's, but on wheels like Scythe, where a few LDrago's fit, they still make attaching a left launcher extremely difficult.
Uh,link is not working for me,th!nk.
There seem to be some issues with that site. The images are from here: http://bauwhite.blog129.fc2.com/blog-entry-123.html

I'm referring to the image that includes a picture of the box, and the image that shows fusion hades disassembled.

Also, here's the metal structures I'm referring to, showing their direction on right and left spin wheels.
[Image: deathlightningcomparison.png]

They aren't present at all on LR beys, and Fusion Hades has them facing the same way as every other right spin wheel.

Obviously, I can't upload the picture of Hades myself, or include it in that comparison, as the image I've referred to belongs to that blog.
that´s better than left -spinning (so less left spinners), it would be the best if it could pin right and left but I think that would be to hyper
Um how? As usual you managed to post something that makes no sense which is further confused by your bad grammer... We only have 4 left spinning wheels. Why exactly do you not want another one released?
(Dec. 18, 2011  4:59 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Um how? As usual you managed to post something that makes no sense which is further confused by your bad grammer... We only have 4 left spinning wheels. Why exactly do you not want another one released?

"As usual" you managed to be openly hostile and insult someone for no reason when you could've just discussed it more civilly.

If a lot of Left-Spinners start showing up now, without Stamina/Defense-oriented wheels available in that spin-direction, it would turn the metagame on its head.
I meaned that's better that Fusion Spins right, because it gives so less left spinnmers
As stated, a softer rubber will be more bouncy, but maybe a harder rubber would produce less recoil, and create more contact time than the standard rubber?
You have that backwards.
Not necessarily. Wouldn't a softer rubber have more elasticity?
A bouncy ball bounces.
Why?
Because it's hard.
Use some common knowledge and sense..
I am using common knowlage and sense, haha. When you put it that way, it does make more sense. I was following logic through elasticity, like when a person bounces on a trampoline. However, the tighter you make a trampoline, the higher you bounce. If it is too tight you wont bounce high, but if it is too loiose, the same thing. there has to be a medium.

Even so, your logic definatly is more sound then mine.
Fusion hades is a interesting beyblade all right and curious on how it perform but i think SWD will have some balance issue lets hope that the rubber on fusion hades will not be its downfall
I will do a test with it