[Product]  BB-123 Random Booster Vol. 9 Fusion Hades AD145SWD

Oh God, please no...
Not a Fury. Or Night. Or anything. Just no..
Unless these contain AMAZING tracks and tips, this won't be worth getting (minus MAYBE Fusion Hades) and even then the wheels will be useless really.
I wouldn't mind Night, it was probably the best legend wheel not designed by TT (Counter and I guess Thunder/Infinity were passable).

Arupaeo: Even if they do come with CS, the beys from RBV6 are a better buy, same with RF, IIRC (whatever, it was in A random booster), as they are already available cheaply from ebay. If they were released with the tracks I stated, I would probably buy the set. R2F would help a bit, given it's relatively limited release and poor hasbro mould.

Still, Midnight and Torch, man. Midnight. And. Torch. Smithicide

Midnight and Torch...? No comment. :\

Until I see some confirmed Bakushin Belzebu/Beezlebub/whatever RBV9's on eBay, I'll skip out on this one. Torch and Midnight are self-explanatory, Meteo is outclassed (especially Rush and Assault), Hell is pretty much worthless now, and don't even get me started on the Clear Wheels...
LOL You pays your money you takes your chances! The whole point of a prize bey system in a random booster is that some beys are in fact better than others.

Plus, there are a lot of folks out there who would like to have a complete collection and this will help them to do that. I for instance don't have either of those wheels and so will add them to my collection.
I guess so, but basically, the chance of getting something I really want (12/5%), or something I'm okay with (25%) is definitely not enough with the chance of getting something I don't want at all (75%). Especially as I have midnight, both URS MLD's, and wouldn't touch Torch with a barge pole. I even have Bakushin and more XF's than you could poke a ripcord at.

Anyway, the Hasbro versions would be cheaper than buying a random booster (in the US anyway, Australia is a Fraud), wouldn't they?

And from a competitive sense, it's a disaster.
Yes, yes they would.
I really hope that the tips are new/and/or amazing... Same with the tracks. I don't want any H145DS carp lol
But like th!nk said... Midnight and Torch are disasters. Competitively, they never had the chance at anything, ever.
Midnight. And. Torch. Smithicide
This thing looks like a bloody mess,and I mean it in a good way. It's RED. Although the rubber is supposed to repel attacks,with SWD , I think this bey might have very high recoil if unustomised
Damn it! There is that stinking midnight and torch. Crying

I'm like 98% sure that at least one of the Meteo L-Dragos will come with an LRF.

Unless there are some nice tracks and tips I'm not going to take my chances with this booster but I'm definitely going to buy that Fusion Hades separately. It looks beast. I might just spin it left for the hell of it to see how it performs (not competitively of course just for fun it there is any confusion).
I can also see attack use in Fusion. It looks like it is shaped similarly to Rock or Fang and perhaps with the rubber it could reduce recoil when attacking.
SWD looks like it is going to often go into a spasm mode like RDF when it tilts to far. And because it is on a Sharp tip (not the best for balance) it will be constantly go aggressive I would think. I think SWD won't perform too well being plastic and going into extreme aggression.
If it's soft rubber like on MLD, then I'm sure that it will work.
If it's like R145, then this isn't gonna work. LOL

RowDog
Lolol, slide shoot this thing 4 teh lulz
Peepz, I totally want the [insert TT name for Torch and Midnight] beys. Smug
Dead serious.
Also want the Bakushin, pretty much everything except for the L-Dragos Tongue_out
I think this RB is really cool. I have no complaints.
This random booster is freakin' serious. There's the bakushin and fusion hades ( Smug ), but there's the l-dragos and hell ( Serious ), and last AND least, midnight and torch. ( Smithicide )
(Dec. 15, 2011  6:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The other Tracks and Bottoms are not confirmed, but yes, it seems like none of them are special except XF ... TAKARA-TOMY probably still wants to go for bolding the rare and super rare parts in Random Boosters, and to the Japanese fans (Midnight) and (Torch) are totally new so it will work, but for us there is just no value at all.

I wonder what still makes them release a Hell in there if they are considering RARE parts only...
Hell has become pretty much common now...
About the tracks and bottoms, I expect them to release tips like MF and EWD from the Maximum Series line-up... I've never seen them in a Random Booster(but yes, EWD was the part of the super rare bey of RBV6)...
And as th!nk said, LRF!
I wonder what will they release with Midnight and Torch...
They'll do at least 'something' to make it a worthwhile bey...
I also wish to see EDS in this...
Man, Fusion Hades looks awsome! I aiming to get that bey! Oh, and Glowfire1 i think ure right about the mode change! over here: http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7153/65055...5a23_b.jpg and here http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7152/65055...6655_b.jpg
the rubber is on the top of the metal but here http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Fusion_Hades_AD145SWD the metal is ontop of the rubber.Its gotta be a mode change! i recomend everyone to look and see for themselves!
Apparently we are on non-speaking terms with Beyblade Wikia now, so could you link to our actual posts here when referring to pictures, because they were first posted on this site before anywhere else anyway ?
Takara Tomy better not screw this up, so they better release good parts with Torch and Midnight. If it ends up with Torch Lyra 105FS, Midnight Scorpio 135JB, and Torch Gemios 130B, then I'm going to RAAAAGE. Smithicide
FS, JB and B seem decent to me, though 135 is very situational and 105 and 130 are utterly useless.
(Dec. 16, 2011  4:35 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: FS, JB and B seem decent to me, though 135 is very situational and 105 and 130 are utterly useless.

Woot?!
Those tips are not even useful, and even if they are, they do well only with destabilizers; which itself is an outclassed category...
B may be a good tip for Defense, if RS/RSF/CS/RDF/RB/WB are unavailable; which is not quite rare...
<<off topic.
(Dec. 16, 2011  3:06 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: I wonder what still makes them release a Hell in there if they are considering RARE parts only...
Hell has become pretty much common now...
About the tracks and bottoms, I expect them to release tips like MF and EWD from the Maximum Series line-up... I've never seen them in a Random Booster(but yes, EWD was the part of the super rare bey of RBV6)...
And as th!nk said, LRF!
I wonder what will they release with Midnight and Torch...
They'll do at least 'something' to make it a worthwhile bey...
I also wish to see EDS in this...

Hell comes with that (Belzebu) Clear Wheel, that is why.
Ah yes, but they may have chosen another wheel to release (Belzebu) with. Smile
That's what I think. Smile
Here is TAKARA-TOMY's justification these days :

Fusion Hades AD145SWD (SUPER RARE)
Hell (Belzebu)
(Torch) Gemios
(Midnight) Escolpio
(Torch) Lyra
Bakushin (Belzebu) T125XF
Meteo L Drago Rush Ver.
Meteo L Drago Assault Ver.

Fusion Hades is considered super rare, while all the other Beyblades are considered as "having rare parts". However, if there is already one rare part, you can barely expect another one. For instance, (Torch) Gemios already has a Metal Wheel that is completely new to Japan, so you cannot hope for new or exciting parts with it, nor can you expect more from (Midnight) Escolpio, (Torch) Lyra and the two Meteo L Drago. I absolutely would not expect an LRF in that Random Booster ...

And you see, each (Belzebu) Clear Wheel comes with an old, unoriginal Metal Wheel : Hell or Bakushin.
It'd be nice if they did what they did in RBV8, and have one new, unexplained MW, Forbidden in it.
Even if the MW isn't good, at least something new is out other than the Prize.
(Dec. 16, 2011  4:57 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Those tips are not even useful, and even if they are, they do well only with destabilizers; which itself is an outclassed category...
B may be a good tip for Defense, if RS/RSF/CS/RDF/RB/WB are unavailable; which is not quite rare...

FS, once reasonably worn, will move sideways on a hit, significantly reducing the ease of KOing it. It's not exactly top tier but it's also not bad.
JB quickly becomes a WB shaped version of FS in performance (will also go aggressive on a sliding shot) again, not exactly great but it has uses.
B has balance at any angle, making it great for versing destabilisers, including Basalt.
RS is OSed by attackers.
CS is never defensive for me.
WB lacks the stamina of B and, while it makes up for it in other areas, is therefore not a replacement for B in any way.
(Dec. 16, 2011  6:39 PM)KaizerMFB Wrote: It'd be nice if they did what they did in RBV8, and have one new, unexplained MW, Forbidden in it.
Even if the MW isn't good, at least something new is out other than the Prize.

You have to stop being so narrow-minded and put yourself in a Japanese point of view : for them, (Midnight) and (Torch) are entirely like Forbidden. These Random Boosters are Japanese products for the Japanese, stop expecting things for our community.
Torch and Midnight are probably the best looking Legend Wheels anyway. So many wheels go well with them. Lyra looks proper to Torch more than Screw.
(Dec. 16, 2011  3:25 PM)Wild King Wrote: Man, Fusion Hades looks awsome! I aiming to get that bey! Oh, and Glowfire1 i think ure right about the mode change! over here: http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7153/65055...5a23_b.jpg and here http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7152/65055...6655_b.jpg
the rubber is on the top of the metal but here http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Fusion_Hades_AD145SWD the metal is ontop of the rubber.Its gotta be a mode change! i recomend everyone to look and see for themselves!

Is it just me, or is TT just useing the "Flip the metal wheel" mode changes?
I mean, first Orion, now Nemisis, and possibley now with Fusion....... one word- LAZYIt is a mystery