[Product]  BB-123 Random Booster Vol. 9 Fusion Hades AD145SWD

You know, I think that Rubber Frame seems good for thwarting spin-stealers, don't you think?
Omg, I only can das you: torch and midnight are Bad in ans was it is a Very risky booster but I want Fusion ^^
Isnt that what a RANDOM booster should be, its like the lottory, but atleast you get SOMETHING out of it. ANYWAY.... this booster does appeal to me, the L-Dragos, the new clear wheels, and of course Fusion Hades. That Ruber frame does look like it could have SOME sort of use, IF its heavy, we might just get a new top tier defence wheel.
I'm doubting it'll see use as defense on anything other than 230 since a straight up collision with the rubber would likely cause a lot of recoil in one or more of the beys and, in most cases, the attacker has the better tip friction, meaning the Fusion bey would get more of the recoil.
Who knows though.
(Dec. 16, 2011  11:09 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: I'm doubting it'll see use as defense on anything other than 230 since a straight up collision with the rubber would likely cause a lot of recoil in one or more of the beys and, in most cases, the attacker has the better tip friction, meaning the Fusion bey would get more of the recoil.
Who knows though.

A rubber wheel will always has less recoil compare to the metal wheel because part of the energy is loss as a form of elastic energy. And the soft the rubber it is, the more energy can be absorbed.
(Dec. 16, 2011  11:09 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: I'm doubting it'll see use as defense on anything other than 230 since a straight up collision with the rubber would likely cause a lot of recoil in one or more of the beys and, in most cases, the attacker has the better tip friction, meaning the Fusion bey would get more of the recoil.
Who knows though.

TH170/190/220 (most likely 220) would work best, as it outclasses 230.
Like I said before, if it's hard rubber, this will NOT work.
>See R145
But if it's soft like on MLD, we've got some competition up the road.
I'm not really trying to predict anything, but I think the little ridges on top, since there are two modes, I bet there is a "defense mode" and an "attack mode". These are my GUESSES.
(Dec. 16, 2011  11:33 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
Who knows though.

TH170/190/220 (most likely 220) would work best, as it outclasses 230.
Like I said before, if it's hard rubber, this will NOT work.
>See R145
But if it's soft like on MLD, we've got some competition up the road.

Hard Rubber still absorbs impacts better than Plastic and Metal, so if the shape is good, it could still work nicely.
Harder rubber would likley be more durable too. A softer rubber would eventualy lead to tearing and quicker wear.
As of now, that is not a problem LeonTempest. Smile
Softer rubber would probably be more bouncy, and as I have observed, bouncier rubber upon contact with beys spinning in the same direction, get wrecked...
LeonTempest: It's not a big issue on MLD, wouldn't really be one here.

That said, I very strongly expect harder rubber, given the size, shape, and general function and placement of it.
Yes, so do I.
Being an individual part, TT would certainly make a 'ring' of hard rubber instead of a one with soft rubber.
Being a Defensive bey solving no spin steal purpose, TT would be sensible enough to make this harder.
Softer rubber is bouncier, and allows other things to get a grip onto it. Hence its use in spin steal combos.
Now, if the same rubber which allows such 'grip' is pitted against a bey spinning in the same direction, the added grip would KILL its stamina.
So, BANG!
Hey wait, harder rubber is bouncier, not soft rubber. Tongue_out
Soft rubber is... something which provides too much of grip?
Looks like I goofed it up. Tongue_out
I won't pointlessly speculate on Fusion's performance because I'm WAY behind on the metagame, but I'm kinda disappointed about Torch and Midnight. Ew. Anyways, the Bakushin kinda throws it off a bit, but not by much. I was hoping not to see Hell again; it's getting old.

Also: wasn't there a HMS beyblade with a rubber ring? I forget. I believe it was one of the gimmicked HMS. It could roll on its side?

EDIT: Searched, it was Round Shell MS. Sorry.
Yes, it was mentioned earlier. http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Round_Shell_MS is what you're after.

Obviously if they were to reproduce something too similar to that in a game where smash attack is basically the only form of attack, it'd be gamebreaking, but yeah.
Hrm... It said there that it worked fairly well on Smash attackers. And if I'm not too far behind, Smash is still the main form of Attack, no? Also: My bad for not going through the whole thread. For all the preaching I did about searching, that was relatively bone-headed.
Well yes, Smash is still the main form of attack, followed by something which I was told is called- Anti-Meta Attack...
@th!nk- Well, a complete rubber thingy which will absorb attacks by almost any good attack wheel, this may certainly be gamebreaking. If Lightning was still a dominant attack wheel, I would have loved to call this Fusion MW a Lightning Conductor! Tongue_out
The only real hindrance of performance which I can imagine is rubber's extremely high grip on other things, if the rubber used is soft. But, yeah! Tongue_out
Eh, energy transfer goes both ways.

"anti-meta" is really a defensive typing, anti-attack is probably a better term for them (considering CS balance is the most common thing in most meta's afaik, and "anti meta" don't do well against them), but offensively they still employ smash attack. Actually, I'd imagine that with their usual lack of good contact points, this wheel might be an absolute horror for them to face, being able to absorb most of their momentum-based hits. That said, defense has always been the Achilles heel matchup for "anti meta".
(Dec. 15, 2011  5:03 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: cyberzurafa99:-Rubber wheel:-Heavy.Has no attack capabilities.It will become Rubber Fight Beyblade then.Nice pictures,Kai-V!Just disappointed that Midnight and Torch is there.

I know it has no attack capabilities but it would be the best spin stealer bey that is possible to make!!!!!!
Or, if most people have actually seen my posts right from the beginning while reading this thread, a boss Defense wheel due to past examples.
Definitely.
It will most likely be a good Defense/Anti-Meta wheel.
(Dec. 17, 2011  5:31 PM)cyberzurafa99 Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2011  5:03 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: cyberzurafa99:-Rubber wheel:-Heavy.Has no attack capabilities.It will become Rubber Fight Beyblade then.Nice pictures,Kai-V!Just disappointed that Midnight and Torch is there.

I know it has no attack capabilities but it would be the best spin stealer bey that is possible to make!!!!!!

It's hard to steal spin when you're locked in the most common spin direction.
Yeah when it didn't Spins right ans left there is Not a Big spinstealing possebelity, But yeah a good anti-meta/defense wheel it is in anyway, but let see
I saw pics of the box and it apparently does spin left and only left! The pic is in a link on the thread BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X : D.
I've seen nothing high nor low of anything hinting towards it spinning left and right. Especially on the packaging. Care to link us?
FUsion Hades was said to have rubber on its fusion wheel if so this mean it will absorb the shock but also mean it may have alot of recoil in my opinion