Sucks to your Meteo L Dragtechnicality.

Mc Frown Wrote:Test Meteo L Drago 100WD vs. Earth Bull 100WD please.
I'm sure Earth will win, people are dumb.
Fyuuor Wrote:Tell me about it

Anyways here we are

Earth Bull 100WD VS Meteo L Drago 100WD
10 Matches with alternating shots:
5 - 0:
With 5 ties.

Earth Bull won but only from the slightest of margins

Energy transfer; it's a two-way street.
(Nov. 08, 2010  3:47 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Energy transfer; it's a two-way street.

Thank god someone said it. I'm tired of people always saying that L Drago is a Zombie.
A++ thread

People who say any of the L Drago Wheels are Zombies really don't know what they're talking about.
This is one of the things that frustrates me, people have this ideology that because a beyblade is spinning in left spin it's the only one of the two opposing beyblades that's capable of stealing spin. This notion is exaggerated even more when people are discussing Meteo, they have this perception that it's a god at stealing spin and nothing can come close!

Like what McFrown said energy transfer/spin stealing occurs for BOTH opposing beyblades not just the one!
[awaits swathes of members claiming that this was what they've been saying all this time]
(Nov. 08, 2010  3:53 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Thank god someone said it. I'm tired of people always saying that L Drago is a Zombie.

Those who said Meteo L-Drago is a zombie do not know the real meaning of Zombies.
Equalizer Meteo Cool
EDIT: Spin stealer steals spin, zombie is a spin stealer than can 'revive' but spin stealers aren't zombies. Our great Beywiki gets out smart information Cool
The reason why Meteo doesn't win in that case is because it HAS to be lower than the opposing combo to win. For example, make a test with Meteo L-Drago 85WD vs Earth 90/100WD. You will see exactly what I mean. The win rate is affected by the height.
Finally, now I won't have to argue to myself why Meteo can't win against Earth.

Thanks Mc Frown! Smile
(Nov. 09, 2010  2:19 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Inconsequential.

What? Can you elaborate?
That made no sense though. It had nothing to do with the proposal/statement that I made.
Bluezee, get out
You cannot win against McFrown. Speechless
(Nov. 11, 2010  3:25 AM)Dan Wrote: Bluezee, get out
You cannot win against McFrown. Speechless

Two things wrong with this, you have no idea what you are talking about and no one is trying to win anything. Maybe you should get out and spare yourself from looking foolish and messing up a thread with unnecessary comments.
Haha,
(Nov. 11, 2010  3:21 AM)Bluezee Wrote: That made no sense though. It had nothing to do with the proposal/statement that I made.
Though I might have taken it wrong, it sure sounded like an aggressive rebuttal.
Nevermind, it is nothing. :U
:H
(Nov. 11, 2010  3:21 AM)Bluezee Wrote: That made no sense though. It had nothing to do with the proposal/statement that I made.

Meteo L Drago should be at the same height as Earth Bull. To change the height is to change the objective of this testing, which was to show that Meteo does not in fact steal spin from the opponent, it merely shares it more evenly than metal/plastic. Whether or not it would win with a lower track is inconsequential, as then it's a completely different test. And what's to stop the user of Earth Bull from switching to 85 themself?
It's true that Meteo is simply an equalizer and that nothing can "steal spin" coz if you hand launch Earth bull and launch Meteo (with a launcher, but not hard enough to make it go aggressive) you will see that at some point, they both go at pretty much the same velocity (providing that they are at the height where meteo's rubber can make contact with the Earth metal wheel).Also with Meteo, it does not matter who has a harder launch because of course the speed will be equalized by it (again if the height condition is met).IMO Meteo LDrago is ideal for a blader who doesn't have a strong launch.
HOWEVER, against a LEFT spin beyblade like Lightning LDrago, there is no guarantee for who will win. If contact is made between the Lightning metal wheel and the rubber parts of meteo's clear wheel, BOTH beyblades will slow down due to the friction and the battle will be over really quickly. So IMO Meteo is a really odd bey.
...Wait. I'm confused.
Why are people saying that Meteo steals spin in the first place? It's obviously LDrago II...
Hah, :ICEBURN: Nice one Oki.
Well Meteo LDrago is the more common name and lots of people understand it and lots of members will not understand what LDrago II really means so I think it's better to stick with meteo...
But Meteo has nothing to do with the spin-stealing process. Sure, it provides the spin direction, but it doesn't absorb the energy. Many members DO understand the meaning of LDrago II, and they realize that it's the whole reason for the spin-stealing effect.

EDIT: But I'll admit, this thread wouldn't sound as good if it were "Sucks to your LDrago II"
(Nov. 12, 2010  4:26 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: But Meteo has nothing to do with the spin-stealing process. Sure, it provides the spin direction, but it doesn't absorb the energy. Many members DO understand the meaning of LDrago II, and they realize that it's the whole reason for the spin-stealing effect.

Yeah, exactly; I'm pretty sure it was just a small oversight from Mc Frown.

WHATEVER GUYS BACK TO DISCUSSING ACTUAL THREAD PLZ
So let me get this straight really quick: When he says "Meteo," does he mean both CW and MW combined? That's where I got lost...