[Product]  BB-123 Random Booster Vol. 9 Fusion Hades AD145SWD

The WBBA is TAKARA-TOMY, hah.
I meant WBBA Audience, but yes.
I hope that the torch and midnight beys have a different mold so it would at least be heavier or slightly different
(Dec. 21, 2011  1:33 AM)Bey Ninja 14x Wrote: I hope that the torch and midnight beys have a different mold so it would at least be heavier or slightly different

Probobly why they put them in there in the first place.
Or no, they are exactly the same but just have different names because Hasbro's are so-so.
Oh do you know or know when the names and parts will be announced
At this rate they will be confirmed only around the release date ... I do not always understand TAKARA-TOMY's secrecy ...
Hehe secrecy, well I hope we get good parts and better names than torch and midnight well I'm fine with midnight not torch
Kai-V
I highly doubt they will include brand new tracks/tips. It could be because they put a bunch of bad parts on the combos themselves, and they don't want people knowing until they buy them.
Then again the customer would just walk away.

Damn you TAKARA logic.
I'm thinking this RB will follow the trend of past ones and have parts of certain Beyblades in it (for example, Divine TR145FB, Hell BD145DS, etc.). We might possibly see parts like 125SF, 85XF, 125/145D, and others.

This is just based on past RBs. Smile
Seeing how we already have T125XF for one bey, and TT likes to create matching part sets, that is most likely.

We'll probably get an 85 Track and ES (?), since it matches with T125, Bottom.
I'm betting on EDS for the Bottom to match T125. Dunno why; maybe it's that past ones have also included relatively new parts (Gravity ATK + STM, CS, etc.), and JB/ES are kind of old.

Then again, they had RF and Flame in RBV6, soo...
Then again, they have Gemios and Escolpio in this Random Booster as well, soo...
*facepalm*
Well played.

Escolpio kind of leads me to believe that JB is the Bottom of choice now, but TT still refuses to give us any hint as to what's up with this RB.
You know why they keep it all secret?
So they can watch us all speculate wildly like a flock of drunk birds and laugh their carps off.
LOL
i agree but unless they totally surprise us and suddenly fall in love with awesome parts like R2F CS and BD145s or completely new parts and the chances of new parts will be very slim and the result of new parts will be testing and us drooling on the floor and going ahhhhhhhhh so beautiful
Eeh, less excited for SWD now, it's an RDF with S instead of RS. Could be great, but I doubt it.
Eh.
SWD looks meh now... Basically what think said...
DO NOT DISAPPOINT RB PLZ
Sweet Jesus..

()_()
(o _ O)
(''') (''') That tip is officially UGLEH.
THAT TIP... *facepalm* It looks like a DS, only more hollow........
It could still work guys. If the overall slope shape is like WD, it might still manage to handle the stability issues of S whilst having less friction than WD when hit to a slope or wobbling etc.
I agree with think

I think it will perform like a WD, but with less friction = probably more stamina
wobble combos!!

Metal wheel looks like it could really have some uses.
Rubber wall for a metal wheel isn't too bad.
Thanks for update Kai-V! Anyways, the TT renders look very different to the Corocoro images... SWD=Dissapoint..

Our last hope is in the tracks and tips of the other beys, as well as Fusion, I guess..