[Product]  BB-104 Basalt Horogium 145WD

Yes, he has one, go to his youtube. HE IS LITERALLY holding it in his hand with the box.
Yup. In my country Singapore, Basalt Horogium is out at the local shops. Its Sonokong though, costs around $25 USD.
Do u have it yet? If so could you weigh the beyblade altogether?
(Feb. 05, 2011  12:21 PM)GreeNxBlader Wrote: Do u have it yet? If so could you weigh the beyblade altogether?

I am very sure that the weights were already posted somewhere in this topic ...
(Feb. 05, 2011  4:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2011  12:21 PM)GreeNxBlader Wrote: Do u have it yet? If so could you weigh the beyblade altogether?

It's approximately 50 grams.
OT: For some reason Singapore got an early release for Sonokong beys. They were made available as of 2nd Feb onwards. Practically the whole Maximum series was released.

Personally, I dont find much difference between Sonokong and TT(JP) other than the fact the plastic pieces tend to be of slightly different quality. If its about Basalt,the selling point would be the Metal Wheel. Shouldnt really make much of a difference.

I might be getting the Japanese version after its "official" release. Not to sure if there are any mold or weight differences among the two of them (though highly doubt so).
(Feb. 05, 2011  4:32 PM)iR Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2011  4:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

It's approximately 50 grams.

Its 54 with parts fixed. 47 for Basalt MW.
(Feb. 05, 2011  4:32 PM)iR Wrote: It's approximately 50 grams.

I wrote "weights". Of course I know that CoroCoro announced it as fifty grams in total, I am not an idiot. I got the scans myself.
Ya Akirasdaddy has a youtube video where he tells each individual weight.

If it's TT Sonokong how do they even have different plastic qualities? Sounds like TT makes both(otherwise why would it be TT Sonokong) so why are people saying the plastic quality is different?
This is off topic but I believe its something which should be answered:
Since we have access to both, we were able to point out some qualities which makes them different. The rubber parts are typically found "harder" than that of TT(JP) and their plastic pieces tend to be more "oily" and has a duller/pale shine as compared to TT(JP). Sometimes the plastic pieces arent really a tight fit but somewhat loose. Overall, they are the same really.
But, their plastic parts fit to tt's tighter, my sk ray is leagues better than my tt mold 1 ray, and sometimes sk mw's have some metal shavings left on them, but it's easily fixed. If someone has the sk one, weights would be cool Smile
The TT one weights exactly 47.3 grams. I know that. I saw it on a video on YouTube, the guy measured it right in the video.
I am not certain if this was mentioned already in this topic, but Basalt is quite 'small', but still wider than Killer, at least ...
(Feb. 05, 2011  9:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I am not certain if this was mentioned already in this topic, but Basalt is quite 'small', but still wider than Killer, at least ...
Small? Oh! I see... in like Diameter, Killer must be pretty small then... compared to Basalt that is.
Killer is apparently only 31.2 milimetres wide, which is a huge 'joke' and definitely below every other Metal Wheel by more than ten milimetres. Basalt is just at the end of all the other Metal Wheels excluding Killer.
EDIT: I just knocked out my whole off topic portion of this

And sorry back to topic, how did we get on the topic of Basalt's diameter?
(Dec. 13, 2010  1:40 AM)Ultimate Wrote: There is a 230 which i'm sure no one was expecting to see so there could be a 75 track which would be really short!!!!!!

I don't think they wuld do that. Tho there is a possibility.
The 85 track is so short, it drags on the floor of the stadium, so 75 could drag even more!

SRY FOR BEING OFF TOPIC, BUT HERES ON TOPIC:
This bey's metal wheel (BASALT) could outclass the earth and virgo metal wheel in terms of defense!

Cuz Basalt is the heaviest yet, its bulky and its circular.
(Feb. 06, 2011  12:52 AM)TylerPT Wrote: SRY FOR BEING OFF TOPIC, BUT HERES ON TOPIC:
This bey's metal wheel (BASALT) could outclass the earth and virgo metal wheel in terms of defense!

Cuz Basalt is the heaviest yet, its bulky and its circular.

Virgo is top-tier for stamina.
Though I think because of Basalt's imbalance, recoil would be created.
I'm thinking, and here's just my thought, that perhaps we should stop speculating until we get enough members that create good conditioned tests, on its final performance xD.
Cuz I'm pretty sure we've mentioned every aspect of Basalt alone at least 5 times.
(Feb. 06, 2011  12:56 AM)countdudoo Wrote: Though I think because of Basalt's imbalance, recoil would be created.

This is true, there is a chance that it does give itself recoil, so it can use its "counter-attack" gimmick (or fail by getting knocked out of the stadium). (This is me using non top tier items so i can see the effects compared to Earth).
(Feb. 05, 2011  4:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2011  4:32 PM)iR Wrote: It's approximately 50 grams.

I wrote "weights". Of course I know that CoroCoro announced it as fifty grams in total, I am not an idiot. I got the scans myself.

Yeah, I was replying to GreeNxBlader in general. Thanks for the scans, I read CoroCoro and didn't find it.
what do you guys mean about "counter attack"?
This might give rise to MF-F/Plastic face Basalt Bull/Gemios DF145RF(a bit worn) as a balance combo and MF-H Basalt Bull GB145RSF/RF(worn)/WB/RS as a defense combo!
(Feb. 07, 2011  6:21 PM)funkyblader Wrote: what do you guys mean about "counter attack"?

Ask a q thread is your friend. After it gets hit, it strikes back. It's called 'counter'attack for a reason.
(Feb. 07, 2011  7:46 PM)ldragolightning Wrote: This might give rise to MF-F/Plastic face Basalt Bull/Gemios DF145RF(a bit worn) as a balance combo and MF-H Basalt Bull GB145RSF/RF(worn)/WB/RS as a defense combo!

What? RF sucks for stamina, and that already isn't a good combo. And using WB is a bad idea, CS is better if you want more alternatives. And having RF worn to the point where it is used for defense well makes it illegal.
(Feb. 05, 2011  12:17 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Yup. In my country Singapore, Basalt Horogium is out at the local shops. Its Sonokong though, costs around $25 USD.

So this means the eBay ones aren't really pre-orders, but rather the actual Horogiums?