[Product]  BB-104 Basalt Horogium 145WD

Meh. Wobbles too much. Gil finds use? Maybe Gil can somewhat stabilize it.
I am really thinking of using Basalt as a stamina clear wheel because of its roundness even more than bull
And Basalt for stamina i really think the almost zero recoil would help it stand against earth
But it's weight immediately brings defense to mind. And it seems to have slight balance issues, thus my Basalt Gil idea.
(Jan. 23, 2011  6:35 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Meh. Wobbles too much. Gil finds use? Maybe Gil can somewhat stabilize it.

Kerbecs would be better.
Does it have balance issues too? (not sarcastic, I just don't know...) I was asking if Gil can be put on in a way that would counter Basalt's wobble.
Yes, it's weight is unevenly distributed.
A plastic wheel will not be enough to balance out a metal wheel.
(Jan. 23, 2011  7:11 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: I was asking if Gil can be put on in a way that would counter Basalt's wobble.
Gil is only slightly unbalanced while Basalt 'lost' a whole chunk of metal, so using Gil (or any other Clear Wheel) wouldn't have much effect.

EDIT: Beaten, hah.
(Jan. 23, 2011  6:41 AM)Aquila112 Wrote: I am really thinking of using Basalt as a stamina clear wheel because of its roundness even more than bull
I would assume you are referring to the Horogium Clear Wheel?
Anyway, Horogium would probably be bad for Stamina since it's unbalanced.
(Jan. 23, 2011  7:30 AM)Diamond Wrote: I would assume you are referring to the Horogium Clear Wheel?
Anyway, Horogium would probably be bad for Stamina since it's unbalanced.
Yeah,I was talking about horogium
How is horoguim unbalanced?
It's perefectly round
I think Basalt could be implemented in some attack customs, no?

Note: Missing three, etc.
(Jan. 23, 2011  7:37 AM)machipz Wrote: I think Basalt could be implemented in some attack customs, no?

Note: Missing three, etc.

You talking like the libra custom it could be useful its heavy weight might allow it go against other attack customs such as vulcan or even the mighty libra ch120 rf
But not sure about vs defence though
And just because instead of III it is written IIII doesn't make a big differnce or does it?
(Jan. 23, 2011  7:36 AM)Aquila112 Wrote: Yeah,I was talking about horogium
It's perefectly round
It has a hole on where III was supposed to be:
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-107729...55542.html
(Jan. 23, 2011  7:42 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2011  7:36 AM)Aquila112 Wrote: Yeah,I was talking about horogium
It's perefectly round
It has a hole on where III was supposed to be:
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-107729...55542.html
Does that make such a big difference
(Jan. 23, 2011  7:44 AM)Aquila112 Wrote: Does that make such a big difference
When weight distribution has a somewhat major effect on Stamina type, I would say it would probably make a difference.

Here were some results on Clear Wheel solo spin times. Despite the fact that Aquario was only approx. 0.1g lighter than Bull, the difference was quite significant.
(Jul. 23, 2010  4:46 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Aquario - Hasbro - Average - 2 minutes, 58.1 seconds
(Jul. 23, 2010  5:15 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Bull - Hasbro - Average - 3 minutes, 18.8 seconds

Also, currently the heavier Clear Wheels perform best in terms of Stamina. Horogium only weighs approx. 2.7g.
This obviously needs to be tested though.
I think it looks awesome. I want it for my collection, I think it will be good defense if anything.
Very interesting release on Takara's part. Makes you wonder why it would be released when there is a weight limit. I really hope to get this, seems like it could be promising.
I found basalt! On eBay type in bb-104 basalt. Then it comes up if you live in uk 1 of the the seller is selling basalt for less that £25
They've been on ebay for a few days. This is because there was an early release for some at the World Hobby Fair in Japan.
No, not anti-meta. We mean the off set weght distribution might be useful in some attack customs.
Ya know I'm not a big fan of the Spin track and tip. I mean come on I've seen that on so many beyblades an useally these beyblades get beat badly. If someone happens to have Flame Bysics and Basalt Horogium then I suggest putting the 230 spin track and WD tip on Basalt Hotogium. I think you could then see more of an effect with its very unique wheel.
(Jan. 25, 2011  4:57 AM)KingCobraRJ Wrote: Ya know I'm not a big fan of the Spin track and tip. I mean come on I've seen that on so many beyblades an useally these beyblades get beat badly. If someone happens to have Flame Bysics and Basalt Horogium then I suggest putting the 230 spin track and WD tip on Basalt Hotogium. I think you could then see more of an effect with its very unique wheel.

that is the most stupidest thing ive seen in this thread
Horogium and Byxis have the same tip
and WD is top tier, so is 145
anyways back on topic
I've seen pics and there is some kind of slope in the metal wheel
doesn't that make the bey a little destabelized?
don't know if this was mentioned
(Jan. 25, 2011  5:11 AM)Off Topic King Wrote: I've seen pics and there is some kind of slope in the metal wheel
doesn't that make the bey a little destabelized?
don't know if this was mentioned
If you have seen pictures, then obviously we saw them as well, and probably days before you. So yes, if you looked, this was discussed a lot ...
This guy explains it in detail here. Found it interesting, hope it helps OTK!
http://beygen.blogspot.com/2011/01/bb-10...ecret.html