[Product]  BB-104 Basalt Horogium 145WD

Hey, you wanna sell me that? Haha, I kid. Perhaps Basalt can find Attack use due to the unbalanced weight distribution?
Since it's pretty much perfectly round I assume no amount of uneven weight distribution will make it attack viable. However it's supposed to be good for countering attack types apparently.
Actually I used basalt horogium 145MF and it was a very good attack type against flame byxis and hell kerbecs at the same time, it has potential.
It fought off both of those?
so... since nobody posted the "funny" part about Basalt Horogium 145WD, i'll do it. It is the only beyblade wthout stickers (including Face sticker)... otherwise i didn't receive one with mine.

EDIT: I've been too lazy to do this but in an emergency that someone contradicts me without an update. The Basalt Metal Wheel is not painted.
Hmm even no face-bolt sticker huh?
Oh well, it probably looks better with the clear white face anyway Smile
Mine will probably arrive tomorrow or the day after Grin
Stickers are really just gross ever since they started painting the clear wheels anyway.
beybladerock-v Wrote:UnLeAsHeD try basalt as a stamina type
really? what combo? i don't think this will work as S,ES is unbalanced with basalt being unbalanced also...
defense type on a lower track so it doesn't wobble at the start of battle?
attack type on 85?
i think defense will work on a low track with WD because it says in the link gibraltor posted that it has a counter effect
low attack types+counter low defense types
can someone test this?
Perhaps in one of the proven stamina combos?

If you want to try it as a defence type why WD? RS/RSF/CS would be much better choices.

Personally I think it would do quite well on CS.
maybe it wil work better on WB
But how about it with 230 WB
(Feb. 02, 2011  3:27 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Perhaps in one of the proven stamina combos?

If you want to try it as a defence type why WD? RS/RSF/CS would be much better choices.

Personally I think it would do quite well on CS.
WD=more stamina
also i said WD cause of it's "counter" effect
low friction = counter
high friction= deflect
counter=destabilize
deflect=no knockouts
also this is just a theory ok don't get mad anyone
Will it be banned like Libra due to it's wieght?
If they do then they are stupid. Hell Kerbex also weighs more than Libra, so Hell Kerbex would have to be banned also. I personally don't see a reason to ban something that you make, that's like saying "Woops, I made a mistake", unprofessional.
(Feb. 02, 2011  9:13 AM)sum 472 Wrote: Will it be banned like Libra due to it's wieght?

It wasn't banned because of its weight.

Also, we're going to have to test it for a while, and see if it dominates the gameplay in tournaments.
I just bought it nearby my shop. It costs around $25 USD or so. Anyways, i will be testing MF Basalt Bull GB145RS/CS later. I'm studying right now Pinching_eyes_2
(Feb. 02, 2011  9:13 AM)sum 472 Wrote: Will it be banned like Libra due to it's wieght?

It wasn't banned cause of that. The reasons for it being banned were more complicated than that. So no it won't be banned cause it weighs too much.
I had a MF Basalt Cancer ED145WD. It seemed like the Basalt Wheel is going to be very useful. It crushed my 230 track during testing. Now I'll need another Pyxis. I hope that Hasbro tournaments won't ban it when it's released in the US.
(Feb. 02, 2011  3:33 PM)Beyblast98 Wrote: I had a MF Basalt Cancer ED145WD. It seemed like the Basalt Wheel is going to be very useful. It crushed my 230 track during testing. Now I'll need another Pyxis. I hope that Hasbro tournaments won't ban it when it's released in the US.

Hasbro does not ban anything because they do not care about those things ...
(Feb. 02, 2011  3:33 PM)Beyblast98 Wrote: I had a MF Basalt Cancer ED145WD. It seemed like the Basalt Wheel is going to be very useful. It crushed my 230 track during testing. Now I'll need another Pyxis. I hope that Hasbro tournaments won't ban it when it's released in the US.

You mean physically, literally crushed it?!? How?!
(Feb. 02, 2011  7:06 PM)MeteorKing Wrote: You mean physically, literally crushed it?!? How?!

I was trying to figure that out myself...
Can anyone tell me the differences between the Sonokong Version and the TakaraTomy one. I know that Sonokong comes with the BB-103 launcher but someone claimed that the Sonokong version is supposed to be worse quality. I hope that it isnt true and if it is, it wont affect the performance/weight.
Considering the sonokong one isn't even out yet I wouldn't believe that.
Actually it is, several people have it.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Basalt-H...#pid535824

That is 1 example, check eBay.
He doesn't actually have one, he is just speculating and also the sonokong ones on ebay are all pre orders since it isn't released till the 7th Feb so no it has not been released by sonokong yet. You should make sure something is actually true before you say it.