[Product]  BB-104 Basalt Horogium 145WD

(Dec. 12, 2010  11:44 PM)Fyuuor Wrote: Hmm... So there are going to be more then one of this 'excessiveness' in a Beyblade. Perhaps the next Bey released in the series will be a Stamina part as at the moment we have a plethora of Attack Wheels available.
There has not been much Attack in this Maximum Series yet either, hah. Although, if Basalt has enough weight focused at the circumference, the flywheel effect is beneficial to Attack types as well.

Also, I changed the title to "Hologium" simply because it can be pronounced more easily than "Horogium" in my opinion.
(Dec. 12, 2010  11:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2010  11:44 PM)Fyuuor Wrote: Hmm... So there are going to be more then one of this 'excessiveness' in a Beyblade. Perhaps the next Bey released in the series will be a Stamina part as at the moment we have a plethora of Attack Wheels available.
There has not been much Attack in this Maximum Series yet either, hah. Although, if Basalt has enough weight focused at the circumference, the flywheel effect is beneficial to Attack types as well.

Also, I changed the title to "Hologium" simply because it can be pronounced more easily than "Horogium" in my opinion.

In my opinion that's a good thing. Metal Fight Beyblade has been very attack focused for the last year. I'd like to see a shift in the metagame.
updated text in first image. if you guys look at the first image, (The Makun also wrote this on his blog) down the bottom writing says WHF. So i guess this is the bottom for this beyblade. If it is then i am definetely not dissapointed because i do not want ANOTHER WD bottom as a spare. This makes sense since they did cut out the HF part in the third image so we don't get too much leak from them. quite an interesting beyblade now, especially the bottom.
(Dec. 13, 2010  12:16 AM)JÆMS Wrote: updated text in first image. if you guys look at the first image, (The Makun also wrote this on his blog) down the bottom writing says WHF. So i guess this is the bottom for this beyblade. If it is then i am definetely not dissapointed because i do not want ANOTHER WD bottom as a spare. This makes sense since they did cut out the HF part in the third image so we don't get too much leak from them. quite an interesting beyblade now, especially the bottom.

Actually, the katakana above "WHF" says "World Hobby Fair"
dude maybe the wbo will see that this wheel might have as much of a game breaking effect as lbra did, and then they will see that libra isn't as much of a beast and they will unban it I will be praying
(Dec. 13, 2010  12:27 AM)Crimson Wrote: Actually, the katakana above "WHF" says "World Hobby Fair"

Ah right, thank you Crimson, well in that image (bottom right) you can see the pre-box release for this beyblade. ashame The Makun didn't scan that part..
(Dec. 12, 2010  8:04 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: so now we have a carp heavy forbidden clock?

EPIC.

I totally agree, the clock motif is epic. Perhaps, as stated by others before me, this could tip the balance from purely attack to defense as well. This could be the savior that would prove McFrown's Advanced Forum thread of Attack's dominance wrong.
I could see plenty of MF-F Basalt Gemios combos being tested already...
Or make a total tank: MF-H Basalt Bull/Aquario R145RS. Perhaps the next part of this Maximum Force series will be a track even lower than 85, thought I doubt it.
(Dec. 13, 2010  1:18 AM)|Joe| Wrote: Perhaps the next part of this Maximum Force series will be a track even lower than 85, thought I doubt it.
There is no "force" in the name. Also, I am quite sure it is really physically impossible to go lower than 85. At the very most, 80, but no less.
I have a feeling this wheel might outclass Earth for defence. Thanks for the pics JAEMS.
There is a 230 which i'm sure no one was expecting to see so there could be a 75 track which would be really short!!!!!!
(Dec. 13, 2010  1:40 AM)Ultimate Wrote: There is a 230 which i'm sure no one was expecting to see so there could be a 75 track which would be really short!!!!!!

There would not be enough track to screw the Face in. 85 only has one ribbing for it.
so this bey seems like it'll be useful.. hmm. well the maximum series so far (one bey) seems to be doing good. 230 being tested as a defence was good. so basalt gemios 230 RS/RSF. sounds good
This will boost Defense in the metagame for sure.
Maybe once we get this bey in our hands and can do some serious testing this will lead to the unbanning of Libra (and open up the defense meta-game). I know it seems pointless to unban Libra when this is released, but who wants to see the only defense combo be Basalt Bull C145 WD or CS?
(Dec. 13, 2010  4:47 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: You mean with a MF-H, and RS/RSF/WB, right?

Well maybe not WB, but yea. If MF-H is allowed with this wheel (I highly doubt that, it would put it at almost 55 grams).

I know this should be in Ask a Question, but this is on the topic of using this wheel. What makes WD not a good choice for defense types? It is slightly heavier than most all-plastic bottoms and doesn't move around a whole lot. From my testing I've seen it as a better defense bottom than WB, but it is more useful in stamina combos.
less fiction= less defence so thats why wd is not used for defence <- offtopic
Oh wow, this blade looks amazing, I'll be getting this one for sure Smile
(Dec. 13, 2010  1:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2010  1:18 AM)|Joe| Wrote: Perhaps the next part of this Maximum Force series will be a track even lower than 85, thought I doubt it.
There is no "force" in the name. Also, I am quite sure it is really physically impossible to go lower than 85. At the very most, 80, but no less.

This is only if you think in 5's... they can break the trend and go 83 for all we know... I know very unlikely but possible...
(Dec. 13, 2010  6:32 AM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2010  1:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

This is only if you think in 5's... they can break the trend and go 83 for all we know... I know very unlikely but possible...

I REALLY don't see them breaking the 5's trend. It kinda makes things organized and uniform.
Well what do you know xD my friend was talking about there being another forbidden bey and he was right can't wait for this release Smile
the only thing forbidden is the owners face