[Product]  BB-104 Basalt Horogium 145WD

Aquila, just because they're calling it a stamina bey doesn't mean it is. However, given the thickness of that outer edge, I'm tempted to say it's very likely that there will be more weight on the outside edge, therefore, yes, it'll be good for stamina. Of course, we won't know until it's released (barring early leaks or anything like that)
(Jan. 01, 2011  5:25 AM)Stratus G. Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2011  12:57 AM)Fyuuor Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2010  11:02 PM)Night Wrote: 230 may be able to beat it too.

I'm thinking more that Basalt could be used with 230.

MF - H Basalt Horogium/Bull 230RS/CS

Say goodbye to low attack types!

"I Watch From The Top As Time Passes Before Me..Seeing My Enemies Attack From The Bottom Of My Tower,To Only Watch Them Fall To Their Demise.."
MF-H Basalt Horogium 230CS

It Seems That To Match The Clock-Design Of The Bey.
It's Character Will Wait Their Opponents Out,Watching As Their Attacks Fail To Affect Basalt..Until Their Spin Is Fully Depleted.(In The Anime)

That Bey could be Based off of Big ben xD
Thanks! I'll use that as the name for the Custom I'll post: Raging Big Ben or something along those lines. >.<
i dont get it... if the libra wheel is banned for being to heavy then why wont this bey be banned? its heavier than the libra wheel?
(Jan. 04, 2011  7:21 PM)thermalblaze Wrote: i dont get it... if the libra wheel is banned for being to heavy then why wont this bey be banned? its heavier than the libra wheel?

Libra was banned when MFB had no known attack combinations, and it was out spinning most stamina combos. The game has changed a lot since then
If you read the thread, you'd have noticed takara removed the weight limit, and the wbo's ban refers only to libra, so basalt isn't banned by either as of now.

Also, Dan, I lol'd
hey guy am i the only one who saw this or does the face look like a re of pyxis
I FOUND ONE PLACE THAT SELLS IT. ITS ON EBAY. p.s. it also sells killer beafowl. also looks as it has a SD performance tip.
(Jan. 04, 2011  10:53 PM)hellkerbex900 Wrote: I FOUND ONE PLACE THAT SELLS IT. ITS ON EBAY. p.s. it also sells killer beafowl. also looks as it has a SD performance tip.
Without posting the link this post is very useless, not to mention what you saw is most likely just a preorder.
Is it just me or is Basalt almost completely round? And its owner is on the American team? WE GET THE ULTIMATE STAMINA WHEEL! USA! USA! USA!
(Jan. 04, 2011  11:07 PM)WhyD125 Wrote: WE GET THE ULTIMATE STAMINA WHEEL! USA! USA! USA!

Might wanna tone that down, sounds a bit Nazi Germany Pinching_eyes_2
(Jan. 04, 2011  11:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2011  10:53 PM)hellkerbex900 Wrote: I FOUND ONE PLACE THAT SELLS IT. ITS ON EBAY. p.s. it also sells killer beafowl. also looks as it has a SD performance tip.
Without posting the link this post is very useless, not to mention what you saw is most likely just a preorder.

here's the link and it's a pre-order :
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOMY-Metal-fight-B...2609wt_905
(Jan. 01, 2011  4:05 PM)MeteorKing Wrote: Aquila, just because they're calling it a stamina bey doesn't mean it is. However, given the thickness of that outer edge, I'm tempted to say it's very likely that there will be more weight on the outside edge, therefore, yes, it'll be good for stamina. Of course, we won't know until it's released (barring early leaks or anything like that)

hmmm the pre-hws libra has its weight directed to the edge of the metal wheel, but it was top tier for defence not stamina... i think it will be the same with this
meh, no good legal combos. that can beat it.
TIME TO SMASH SOME NOOBS xd
(Dec. 29, 2010  5:55 PM)JÆMS Wrote: Unsure if this has been said yet, but Basalt MW can use other beyblade's clear wheels.

http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-107516...71233.html
Basalt Kerbecs 230EWD o_o Ill try that combo when i get there, a to-become top-tier metal wheel Tongue_out.
(Jan. 04, 2011  11:13 PM)Fyuuor Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2011  11:07 PM)WhyD125 Wrote: WE GET THE ULTIMATE STAMINA WHEEL! USA! USA! USA!

Might wanna tone that down, sounds a bit like Nazi Germany >.<

Serious
But I still lol'd.
http://www.imagebam.com/image/05547a113942229

In case people are still wondering, the metal wheel is painted silver much like areas of the Meteo metal wheel.
(Assuming TT won't be making any colour modifications either.)
I noticed this for a while now and the "outer" mold of the metal wheel also looks odd, it looks like a stairway.

EDIT:
Also, that pre-order from xrosstone on ebay is for a Booster pack so I guess you won't receive the Light Launcher 2 and Ripcord; as stated in the item information.
I think it's likely that they'll release an ultimate reshuffle set or something of that kind. I have no proof or evidence but it does seem likely. Maybe they won't do ultimate reshuffle sets for Maximum Series beyblades, though.
i thought they were just doing those
URS's cuz the left spin users needed more variety
URS's are only done for blades with metal/clear wheels that only work together, to allow customisation. As basalt works with other clear wheels, there's no need, as it is fully customisable already.
(Jan. 05, 2011  10:38 AM)JÆMS Wrote: http://www.imagebam.com/image/05547a113789323

I noticed this for a while now and the "outer" mold of the metal wheel also looks odd, it looks like a stairway.

If I remember correctly, the latest issue of CoroCoro mentioned something about the "Spiral Staircase of Death" so it's probably related.
(Jan. 06, 2011  8:36 AM)Saigo Wrote: If I remember correctly, the latest issue of CoroCoro mentioned something about the "Spiral Staircase of Death" so it's probably related.

Oh wow, that's interesting, do you mean within the CoroCoro manga or the advertisement? and many thanks Saigo Smile
Mmm, well, maybe it'll have some kinda "upper" (yeah, I know it's all smash, but a smash from below etc). If it kinda "ascends" or whatever, if it can actually get under stuff (and as much as it looks like a very tall wheel, we've got 230 now, though as this isn't left spin, that wouldn't exactly nerf it). But yeah, might make it useful if the metagame goes 230-crazy, in some kind of balance combo, with that weight and all.
(Jan. 04, 2011  3:04 AM)Dan Wrote: Thanks! I'll use that as the name for the Custom I'll post: Raging Big Ben or something along those lines. Pinching_eyes_2

There we go! I swear, if someone does that, I'll grab it right off of EBay immediately. I was starting to think everyone hated Big Ben. But, there is still a chance that this can suck.
I doubt there is a chance of it sucking, due to its weight and shape..?