[Selling]  Evan's Goodbye Sale - Rare stadiums, MFB, plastics, etc

Metal Fight Beyblade

PM Offers for Beys. I'd prefer to sell in lots, but if you can only buy a single bey that is fine also.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/528/img0010up.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/444/img0034ta.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/846/img0040kl.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/535/img0041ha.jpg/

Meteo L-Drago LW105LF (Takara Tomy) *box available
Storm Leone 100HF (Hasbro Double Pack)
Ray Unicorno D125CS (Hasbro, Aggressive CS)
Burn Phoenix 135MS (Takara Tomy) *box available
Rock Aquarrio 125SF (Hasbro Double Pack, Aquario Dyed dark green)
Storm Pegasis 105RF (Hasbro blue/red version with custom stickers. Good RF, paint chipped)
Earth Wolf 100WD (Hasbro double pack)
Storm Pegasis 105 (New out of package. Never used RF)
Lightning L-Drago 100HF (Hasbro double pack)
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF (New out of package)
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS (Takara Tomy, paint chipped. BD145 in perfect shape) *box available
Earth Virgo GB145BS (Hasbro double pack)
Dark Cancer CH120SF (Takara Tomy, has working CH120. With custom stickers) *box available
Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F (Hasbro, new out of package. Never used R2F)
Lightning L-Drago 105HF (Hasbro, gold/red special edition with custom stickers)
MF Dark Bull H145SD (Special edition. Clear H145, custom stickers on Bull, and a Metal Face)
Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F (Hasbro. New out of package. Never used R2F)
Tornado Horuseus 130RSF (Takara Tomy. Random Booster Vol 8)
Gravity Perseus BD145XF (Takara Tomy. Random Booster Vol 8)
Lightning L-Drago 100HF (Hasbro. New out of box, never used)

Plastic Collection

PM Me offers

Dragoon S - Like new rubber tip, only been shot a handful of times!!!
Wolborg (Takara) - Brand new out of package, stickers applied, still have the box
Draciel G (Sono Kong) - Brand new out of package, stickers applied, still have box
Dranzer G (Sono Kong) - Brand new out of package, stickers not applied, still have box and stickers
Flash Leopard 2 (silver edition) - used
Flash Leopard 2 (black) - used
Cyber Dragoon B. Spec (w/ engraved Gaia Dragoon Bit Chip) - used
Draciel V (Has all stickers) - used
Metal Driger (Takara version w/ HMC) - used
Kid Draciel (with the wrong bit chip) - used
Salmalyon (Takara version) - used
Wolborg (Custom Neo Seal stickers) - used
Wolborg 2 - used
Driger V - used (on hold)
Driger G (no stickers) - used (on hold)
Driger G (w/ stickers) - used (on hold)
Driger V2 - used (on hold)
Draciel S - used
Driger F - used (on hold)

Stadiums and Accessories

Tornado Attack (Green) - Very mild deformation around outside from age, bowl is in perfect shape. $40 obo (on hold)
TT Attack Stadium (Clear) - Used, but still in great shape. One crack on outside, but the bowl is in perfect shape (other than scuffs from RF). $30 obo
Max Stampede (Non-Crater Version) - In really good shape, just has some track marks. $10

Plastic First Generation Grip (Clear Blue) - has a small stress mark on the bottom, but still looks very new. $10

Shipping and Handling

You will pay for shipping, as determined by the post office. I will ship USPS globally for all beys and accessories. I will only ship stadiums in the United States. If you would like a tracking number, it will cost a little bit more.
Pm'ed about beys.... I was really vague in it XD
PM'd, got lots of Magic stuff
Do you have hell kerbecs?
(Nov. 04, 2011  10:41 AM)Dannajude Wrote: Can I see pictures of the burning kerberous and c dragoon b spec

Yes, pictures will be up in a little bit.

I am changing the way I'm selling, so please check OP.
Oh so when I just came back to WBO today after months, you go bai bai? D:
(Nov. 09, 2011  9:22 AM)XaznsFtwX Wrote: Oh so when I just came back to WBO today after months, you go bai bai? D:

Well, the game has lost it's appeal to me. I got into Magic the Gathering and I've had a lot more fun participating in 2-3 tournaments a week. Sorry to disappoint Speechless

2 more days to reserve lots! PM me offers!
I hated how there was a Regional tournament in Dallas and maximum age was 13.. And only Hasbro.. .-. But I'm probably gonna go to my first tourny around here somewhere.
Do you still have a Tornado Attack? If so, dibs.
(Nov. 10, 2011  5:16 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Do you still have a Tornado Attack? If so, dibs.

Tornado Attack is still available Smile
Yo, I sent you a PM awhile back, hopefully you can respond haha!
(Nov. 14, 2011  11:00 PM)Dan Wrote: Yo, I sent you a PM awhile back, hopefully you can respond haha!

Added a list Smile PM me offers
Just Recieved my EZ GRIP Tody and camed in 3 days as u said. Thank You for the item.
Everything is still for sale! Please send me some PMs. I'd love to have some stuff sold by Christmas, so I can get some friends some presents. I have decided not to mess with ebay for the time being, as it's too much of a hassle. The MFB are now for sale via PM, so shoot me offers! Pictures of plastics up tomorrow.
Sorry but I was wondering, which of the plastics you are selling is the oldest? What would the price be?
(Dec. 16, 2011  5:03 AM)TWRP Wrote: Sorry but I was wondering, which of the plastics you are selling is the oldest? What would the price be?

The oldest is Dragoon S, but it's also is superb condition. Some stickers are missing but the Bey has never been battled and only shot two or three times so the rubber tip is in perfect shape. PM me for an offer.

UPDATE:

I will trade for Magic the Gathering or Duel Masters cards for Beys as well as take Paypal if you just want to buy. Duel Masters would be preferred, and if you can trade a large lot of them I will trade a large lot of beys.

I can't believe no one else has PMed me about the stadiums! The attack stadium is in good condition with only scuffs on it from rubber tips, no damage to the bowl or walls. The tornado attack is in excellent shape, with only a minor bend on a corner from when I got it shipped from Korea.
Still selling I hope?? I may have some really old Duel Masters cards around here somewhere... If I find them, and I had a lot of them, how many cards per bey??
(Oct. 23, 2011  10:41 PM)Shadow Jay Wrote: Do you have hell kerbecs?
yes he does, please look at the op first
Evan I've pm-ed you a while ago about picking up those drigers, are you still alive? ahah
Could I buy Meteo L-Drago with box and Galaxy Pegasus my youtube channel is youtube.com/beymade1 talk to me on there for any repalys
i love almost any draciel which is why i want draciel g
Nobody has posted in this thread for months now. And Evan hasn't came online since January.