[Product]  BB-104 Basalt Horogium 145WD

possibilities:
defense: MF basalt horogium r145/gb145/df145/c145 rs/cs/wd
stamina: MF basalt horogium c145/125/ch125 sd/es/ms
attack: MF basalt horogium 85/90/100/105/df105/lw105 rf/xf/wf/r2f/lf
balance: MF basalt horogium 105 sd??
maybe??
i actually like the idea of the clock (control time,use time)
like perseus (i know it's kind of old) it fits the Olympian theme (Kronos/Cronus lord/titan of time)
i love the round shape the wheel
(Dec. 24, 2010  6:36 AM)mikado282745 Wrote: your a little late for the idea of winning against noobs for money i've made at least $50 off noobs just during plastic series back on topic though if hasbro doesnt release this bey ill be pissed i want to strap an rf to that thing and point it at a dark wolf

I meant the giant chain idea...
Well, i'm not too happy for which this is going, but if we put RS on this, you can expect it to be outspun by even R2F Uncertain

MF-H Basalt Horogium CH120R2F? Upgrade to MF Libra CH120RF?
Mega obliteration! The defense metagame would skyrocket. Thanks TT, another game-breaking wheel.
(Dec. 24, 2010  7:08 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Thanks TT, another game-breaking wheel.

? How will this be game breaking? IMO it's just what Defense needs.
I am so getting this. Fell in love with the clear wheel in 5 seconds. Its just so beautiful!!
But even though its forbidden in Japan due to the weight, will WBO ban it too?
Holy... just wait until MF Basalt Bull GB145 WD ruins everything... and also... a forbidden bey that spins to the right? It won't rule the world now! Smile
AngelicSight, it is heavy, so it's a 'forbidden bey'.

And why would you use WD for a Defence combo?<Off Topic
You can use WD for a defense combo..
WB used to be good for defence, but now is not. (I knew that when i was a guest)
(Dec. 24, 2010  11:37 PM)Serpent Of Doom Wrote: WB used to be good for defence, but now is not. (I knew that when i was a guest)

Irrelevant. WB is still better for defense than WD, which was the point of the current discussion.
(Dec. 24, 2010  11:46 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2010  11:37 PM)Serpent Of Doom Wrote: WB used to be good for defence, but now is not. (I knew that when i was a guest)

Irrelevant. WB is still better for defense than WD, which was the point of the current discussion.

This has nothing to do with this beautiful bey. Go to "Is WB Still Top-Tier?" or something, not here.
In th manga I wonder if the bey controls time...
MF-H Basalt Horogium R/GB145RS anyone?

I imagine attack types will be able to out spin it, is it possible to focus 50 grams of weight into the outside?
Well, fwiw, the outside edge of basalt does look quite, uhh, wide, I suppose (i.e they look quite thick vertically), so if the perimeter relatively thick (horizontally) too, then I suppose it'd manage to have a lot of that weight on the outside.

And as for combos, MF-h basalt bull 230 WD or whatever slamming down on top of a blade attacking it's track will be like a hammer.
Just a thought,might it occured to anyone that Horogium might be the heaviest clear wheel aswell.Then Basalt Horogium GB145RS Grin
(Dec. 24, 2010  3:10 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: the one that most likely will be made is....

Corvus , which is a crow.

Calamity Raven Was In-Game.
Unless a Raven Is a Different Constellation. That'll Be It.

(Dec. 24, 2010  11:58 PM)LIR Wrote: In th manga I wonder if the bey controls time...

Normally When The Enemy Has Something Dangerous That Resembles a Clock.
It Controls Time..What Else Would It Be Used For?

And I Have An Odd Feeling That The Char Who Uses This Bey
Will Pull This Out Of a Pocket Looking Like a Pocket Watch
that's one beyblade i want and also Basalt Horogium looks like a beyblade clock
(Dec. 27, 2010  4:55 AM)hydrion Wrote: that's one beyblade i want and also Basalt Horogium looks like a beyblade clock

everyone said that before.....
Unsure if this has been said yet, but Basalt MW can use other beyblade's clear wheels.

http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-107516...71233.html
Awesome, thanks Jaems! Also, from the other pic in that album, looks like the weight is very evenly distributed, and I suppose you could say it's on the outer rim.

Also, @ status g, it could have the power of imitating terrible musicians?
(Dec. 29, 2010  5:55 PM)JÆMS Wrote: Unsure if this has been said yet, but Basalt MW can use other beyblade's clear wheels.

http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-107516...71233.html

Thanks, Jaems.

That picture's not even wierd... It's just scary (The way it looks)

Funny how they are combining maximum parts together.