[Product]  BB-104 Basalt Horogium 145WD

(Dec. 21, 2010  10:52 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: I meant in HWS. Sorry. Hey! You changed your name, Ultrablader. I should become Ultrablader9 just to make you mad.

If you do that i'll be annoyedAngry. Also how are we supposed to know the weight distribution? This doesn't come out for months... Just realised this comes out right after my birthdayUnhappy
(Dec. 21, 2010  10:58 PM)giigman Wrote: Yay! Basalt may balance the metagame or even tilt it to defense! Also, how good do you think the weight distribution is?
Imagine a spinning brick.

I'm seriously contemplating doing that, Ultrablader.
(Dec. 21, 2010  11:09 PM)Megablader9 Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2010  10:58 PM)giigman Wrote: Yay! Basalt may balance the metagame or even tilt it to defense! Also, how good do you think the weight distribution is?

Oh.My.ChizzGasp. Back on topic tough the balsalt wheel is very heavy. Maybe it's to heavy it could be bad for stamina and be DESTROYED by metal flat.

UltraBlader I'm sorry I thought it was out already
Well all Defense types are probably going to be outspun by Metal Flat.
Personly I dont like this newby! I would rather stick with Libra!
(Dec. 22, 2010  12:35 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Well all Defense types are probably going to be outspun by Metal Flat.

Well maybe but for defense CS can help *shrug*
(Dec. 22, 2010  12:45 AM)scorpiopei Wrote: Personly I dont like this newby! I would rather stick with Libra!
You base this on its look, I suppose ? That is pointless ...
(Dec. 21, 2010  11:09 PM)Megablader9 Wrote:

I'm seriously contemplating doing that, Ultrablader.
WOW.
It actually might not be that heavy.
I just noticed, considering the weight of basalt, it might become a top tier stamina wheel too. Correct me if I'm wrong.
(Dec. 22, 2010  3:38 PM)Beyson Wrote: I just noticed, considering the weight of basalt, it might become a top tier stamina wheel too. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Stamina depends on weight distribution and shape.
(Dec. 22, 2010  3:49 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2010  3:38 PM)Beyson Wrote: I just noticed, considering the weight of basalt, it might become a top tier stamina wheel too. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Stamina depends on weight distribution and shape.

Yes, so if nearly all the weight is on the outside, it will be good for stamina. If not, at least defense will get a boost!
(Dec. 22, 2010  3:07 PM)TheEarthEagle Wrote: WOW.
It actually might not be that heavy.

The ad in CoroCoro says that it is 50 grams. And that is actually heavier than Libra.
I want to get this so i can try the Basalt wheel with DF105WB to create a spinning tank and with 85WD to make a spinning fortress
id rather try it with GB145RS(i think its RS)
That...is the most beautiful beyblade I have ever seen *tear*
But using clocks as a motif? What's next, boats?
We already had a compass.
It's the 'things with arrows' theme.
(Dec. 23, 2010  11:37 PM)ILikeLyke Wrote: That...is the most beautiful beyblade I have ever seen *tear*

Feasible...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carina_(constellation)

(Dec. 23, 2010  11:37 PM)ILikeLyke Wrote: That...is the most beautiful beyblade I have ever seen *tear*
but horogium IS a clock so it makes sense... idk really knw y its a problem. they arent running out of ideas, they are just using lesser known constellations and myths and such
Or they're saving the really awesome ones for the future... Anyway tbh I don't really think anyone cares that much what they're based on.
(Dec. 24, 2010  1:55 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Or they're saving the really awesome ones for the future... Anyway tbh I don't really think anyone cares that much what they're based on.

They do (I am one of those people).. that's why i dislike Cancer/Gasher, Bull, Leone, and some more i can't be bothered to list.
(Dec. 24, 2010  1:16 AM)JÆMS Wrote:

Feasible...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carina_(constellation)

the one that most likely will be made is....

Corvus , which is a crow.

i will stop now.

with this epic clock I can win money bets from noobs AND i can make a necklace out of it!

FLAVUH FLAV!
Wow... That is one of the best ideas I've heard all day. No sarcasm.
your a little late for the idea of winning against noobs for money i've made at least $50 off noobs just during plastic series back on topic though if hasbro doesnt release this bey ill be pissed i want to strap an rf to that thing and point it at a dark wolf