[Product]  BB-104 Basalt Horogium 145WD

(Dec. 16, 2010  12:57 AM)Stratus G. Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2010  8:36 PM)JÆMS Wrote: Why is there a hole where the 3 would be?

Hm..Maybe The "Hole" Is Just a Engraved Spike That Prevents You From Placing HoloGium On a Different M-Wheel?
And Maybe The M-Wheel Has a Indent Somewhere That Only That Certain Spike Can Fit Into. Preventing You From using a Different Clear Wheel(s). Example=Lightning+L-Drago Can Only Be Paired With Each Other.
Just a Geuss...

(Dec. 15, 2010  4:02 PM)Nwolf Wrote: if it was banned it wouldn't be released

2 Cards Are Banned Within The Marik Structure Deck.
Yu-Gi-Oh Legendary Collection Comes With 3+Banned Cards.
Yet They Still Released It.
(Before You Say Anything. I Know Konami Released Yu-Gi-Oh.Not TT)
Just Because Something May Be Banned Upon Release Doesn't Mean They Wouldn't Release Such

you know you said they came with banned cards? i doubt they were banned when it was first released...
the wethier its banned or not discussion again? the bey itself is banned cause it goes past the weight limit thats that,the parts on the other hand arent,its simple really
(Dec. 16, 2010  3:08 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: the wethier its banned or not discussion again? the bey itself is banned cause it goes past the weight limit thats that,the parts on the other hand arent,its simple really
He asked why release a banned beyblade, not why is it banned.
and it was awnsered as we dont know so theirs not point to ask :V who knows maybe their increasing their weight limit
Look back a page, and you'll see that Kai-V posted that it looks like the ban on libra (i.e. the weight limit) has apparently been removed by the WBBA.
yes and thats why the theory of them making their wieght limit bigger,i though it put that in my post :V but it was on what 2 pages ago....
(Dec. 12, 2010  8:02 PM)JÆMS Wrote: although i was HOPING (by the looks of the image) it would've been left/right spin, but Kai-V stated that it'll come with right launcher 2 so i guess it's right spin only Unhappy

It has a Clock design on the clear wheel and Clock Needles only move... errr... clockwise.
you guys do know that you are interchanging "banned" and "forbidden" horribly right? in terms of beyblade only, banned refers to the WBO or TT/Hasbro/Sonokong/that other company restricting the use of certain parts, combos, any kind of modifications, equipment, and sadiums (etc) This is done to keep tortaments fair and the metagame balanced. Forbidden is a term 1st and only used for certain MFB blades. Ldrago, LLdrago, MLdrago, Gravity Peruses, and this bey are examples of beys that have been marked Forbidden for unique reasons. The Ldrago series has mode change and spins left only, Peruses can switch between spins, and this bey has an extreme weight to it. Forbidden is just a word and pretty much means nothing. forbidden beys are not necisarily banned beys
Except that under TTs weight limit, this would have been banned, which is what we're talking about here.
That's the part I do not get; why set a weight limit, follow it, then just break your own rule. It makes no sense to me.

Basicly this is the only forbidden bey that's gonna be a banned bey. The only reason WBO would not ban this is that defense types don't have enough variety like attack. Otherwise I see a quick demise for this cool bey. Tests still need to be done though

A note to all who will be testing this bey: when making combos with this new clear wheel and metal wheel, please mention the make of your PT and ST as companies like hasbro have heavier product weights than TT. Basicly I am saying if/when a ban on a certain combo is made for this bey make sure you mention if it utilizes more than just TT parts or not. This should be for all testing now really
If that didn't work for Libra, it won't for this. The only reason it won't get banned is because maybe it will suck.
Hate to speculate but I dought the heaviest defense bey will suck at all

And libra MIGHT be unbanned soon...there has been talk. Nothing official yet. I think kai-v said libra was no longer banned by tt, so maybe Wbo too
(Dec. 16, 2010  9:13 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: That's the part I do not get; why set a weight limit, follow it, then just break your own rule. It makes no sense to me.

... CHILDREN, stop thinking too much about the "rules" whatever happens they can just drop it and punch you in the face and say, "come buy our products now that we've officially "dropped" the rules lol".
I doubt it with all the bickering about this small subject.
*Senses a MF Basalt Bull GB145 RS coming a long. (If possible)*
WRONG.
MF-H Basalt Bull GB145RS. >:Y
Yeah well, I think there is too much hype going around.
I want to see this thing terminate LLD CH120RF, demolish Libra CH120RF and capsize Vulcan 85R2F before I start praising it.. :U
Edit: Let me add: ^ + I want it to do all that, with a Basalt Light wheel. :V
Heheh, leave the clock alone!

But really, the protrusions aren't as big as Libra's so the two shouldn't really be compared.

EDIT: I just read your edit, Dan and now you're going a little to far, haha.
Yeah, me too, if it can beat pretty much every other top tier bey, I'll treat it as 'Master of Beys'.
(Dec. 16, 2010  1:15 PM)Nwolf Wrote: i doubt they were banned when it was first released...

They Infact Were.
All Three God Cards Say "This Card Cannot Be Used In a Duel" At The Bottom
The Back of The Marik Structure Deck Informs The Buyer That It Includes 2 Banned Cards
I'm Pretty Sure They Did Infact Know They Were Releasing Banned Products.

(Dec. 17, 2010  12:30 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: For anyones information -

Hell Kerbex is owned by Damian of the Starbreaker team from America.
Basalt Horgium is owned by the guy with the very long hair (white hair)
Also, Killer Beawolf has these parts:
Killer(Metal Wheel) Beafowl (Clear Wheel) UW145(Spintrack) EWD(Tip)

so it ends up as:

Killer Beafowl UW145EWD

Im thinking its p tip is Enternal Wide Defense
All That Was Said Is Already Known. And Was Pretty Much Unnecessary To Post.
I thought this thread was discussing Basalt Horogium; not Yugioh. Off-topic?
It is a metaphor in this case, because of Basalt being 'Banned' like Egyptian God's etc.
(Dec. 17, 2010  12:48 AM)jr591 Wrote: I thought this thread was discussing Basalt Horogium; not Yugioh. Off-topic?

Herp-Derp
We Were Discussing It? Check A Couple Pages Before You Post That.
He Said They Wouldn't Release Something That's Banned.
I Explained That Even If a Product Is/Will Banned Within a Game.
A Company Will Still Release It.