[Product]  BB-104 Basalt Horogium 145WD

You're right, Jaems. I noticed them before and assumed they were clock handles.

I love the colour scheme of this bey. And Wraith, they probably made this with 145WD to persuade you to buy more defensive parts.
But why is that one little segment missing where III should be? I've never seen a clock look like that.
Maybe there is writing in that spot. I know of another CW with something like that, but I just can't put my finger on it.
(Dec. 15, 2010  9:42 PM)Wraith Wrote: 145WD? Boring. Be more original, Takara.

Haha, It may be boring, but at least they're good parts?
Or would you rather prefer M145Q? Wink

I'm going to be very interested in the defence capabilities of Basalt, It essentially to me sounds like a Earth Aquila, except better.

EDIT: Looking at it again, it looks like it Might have some recoil.
(Dec. 15, 2010  10:57 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Or would you rather prefer M145Q? Wink
EDIT: Looking at it again, it looks like it Might have some recoil.

you sent shivers up my spine...

and in theory it should have less recoil than the bakushin wheel maybe even earth.
Regarding people's complaint of the Clear Wheel's design, it is also weird because the nine and the ten seem abnormally spaced compared to all the other spacings, and that is right in front of the 'hole' in the place of the three. There must be a reason ...
The "hole" must be one of those strange reinforcement designs for the mold. Besides fixing any looseness issues with Clear Wheels (Ex: Flame Libra), it would seem sort of bizarre to go all out on the Clear-Wheels "internal" structurings just to add a gimmick.

EDIT:

If it were anything other than that, it could be a "proprietary" fitting connection.
Now that I think about it, the Phoenix CW has holes in it too doesn't it?
(Dec. 15, 2010  8:36 PM)JÆMS Wrote: Why is there a hole where the 3 would be?

Hm..Maybe The "Hole" Is Just a Engraved Spike That Prevents You From Placing HoloGium On a Different M-Wheel?
And Maybe The M-Wheel Has a Indent Somewhere That Only That Certain Spike Can Fit Into. Preventing You From using a Different Clear Wheel(s). Example=Lightning+L-Drago Can Only Be Paired With Each Other.
Just a Geuss...

(Dec. 15, 2010  4:02 PM)Nwolf Wrote: if it was banned it wouldn't be released

2 Cards Are Banned Within The Marik Structure Deck.
Yu-Gi-Oh Legendary Collection Comes With 3+Banned Cards.
Yet They Still Released It.
(Before You Say Anything. I Know Konami Released Yu-Gi-Oh.Not TT)
Just Because Something May Be Banned Upon Release Doesn't Mean They Wouldn't Release Such
maybe but i sure hope not, it really limits customization. Uncertain
(Dec. 16, 2010  2:47 AM)darkaries24 Wrote: maybe but i sure hope not, it really limits customization. and that could also mean maybe its left spin or something. Uncertain

It's Been Said Many Times That It's Right-Spin Only.
You can clearly see the structures that block the insertion of the opposite spin prongs right through the Clear Wheel ... How could you say that.
actually that would make sesne rite? if u cant attack it to anyother wheels, then that would help to keep the bey legal. this way you couldn't make to many overpowered combos. maybe. unless it just means u cant attach it to left spin
(Dec. 16, 2010  3:15 AM)lightninglibraX Wrote: actually that would make sesne rite? if u cant attack it to anyother wheels, then that would help to keep the bey legal. this way you couldn't make to many overpowered combos. maybe. unless it just means u cant attach it to left spin

Not really... All you'd need to make it overpowered is MF-H and a RS.
tru, but Bull would help alot in that combo.
(Dec. 16, 2010  3:20 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2010  3:15 AM)lightninglibraX Wrote: actually that would make sesne rite? if u cant attack it to anyother wheels, then that would help to keep the bey legal. this way you couldn't make to many overpowered combos. maybe. unless it just means u cant attach it to left spin

Not really... All you'd need to make it overpowered is MF-H and a RS.

yea... i can see it now...

"Unmovable Cow" MF-H Basalt Bull GB145RS

will be totally beast Grin
I am still loving that Clear Wheel XD.
Miss a couple of days because of work and you miss everything jeeze! This is amazing just what we needed a round clear wheel that's super heavy. I really hope this provides the defence we so desperately need against the big attackers like Vulcan and Lighting.
I can confirm that the regulation on the Libra Wheel has disappeared from TAKARA-TOMY's official Beyblade rules. The process of Beyblade check, done by the judges before the beginning of a battle, seems to have becoming stricter, but there is no mention of the Libra Wheel at all in the regulations, while there used to be a rule against the combination of Libra and a Metal Face.

Unless they specify for every single official event that there is a special limit concerning Libra (and Basalt), which would be stupid in most cases when it used to be written on the main document, then there is simply currently nothing to limit the use of Libra, nor of Basalt, although it is not even released yet.
Does that mean the wbo will review its ban then? Given the strength of attack blades, and now the removal of the weight limit, and that the only reason attack doesn't dominate in tournaments (though I recall hearing that it sure in italy) is due to the risks of self ko, it might be time to review it, no?

EDIT: Man, I forgot that I've been using MF Libra CH120RF, though I've only got a Hasbro LF stadium, I don't know how I forgot about the fact it beats everything that isn't defence... That might result in a Libra or Defense metagame, right? Blargh.
I wonder how this wheel would fare on the Metal Ball bottom.
On a metal ball? Probably about as well as everything else on a metal ball, that is, badly. There are much better bottoms out there.
y is IV written as IIII
(Dec. 16, 2010  8:20 AM)aquila112 Wrote: y is IV written as IIII

The answer has already been stated, read at the previous pages.
this is bad carp. not only sexy, but elegant. lovingthe clock style w/roman numerals.

i swear, if hasbro EVER releases this they better not remove the #s or even worse; replace them with standard numbers *chills*

it seems TT has run out of constilations...what a surprise! Tired

no...not really.