[Product]  BB-104 Basalt Horogium 145WD

The official name is "Basalt Horogium 145WD".

Now we can call it "The Horror", in a good way.
lol yes.......but it still puzzles me why the made a bey past their weight limit? haha myabe their going to increase their weight limit but ...It is a mystery
That is what Japanese are speculating. That, and/or the future new system, if there is one, is even more 'terrible' than that.
(Dec. 14, 2010  11:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The official name is "Basalt Horogium 145WD".

Now we can call it "The Horror", in a good way.

so its confirmed 145WD, thanks Kai-V. well at least the parts are "crystal clear" so customising it won't become as ugly. Grin
Id love to see a new system but more can you do with spinning tops?
krud 145WD again?!! i have enuf of both of em! oh well, cant be helped. and basalt will be hopefully be beastly with its heavy self
(Dec. 14, 2010  11:40 PM)lightninglibraX Wrote: krud 145WD again?!! i have enuf of both of em! oh well, cant be helped. and basalt will be hopefully be beastly with its heavy self

Why they are both top-tier? I always like seeing a X Beyblade 145WD.
because i literally have enuf to last me a long time. thts why.
(Dec. 14, 2010  11:45 PM)lightninglibraX Wrote: because i literally have enuf to last me a long time. thts why.

Then quit buying so many with it....or just be happy you are getting an awesome new wheel and some good parts. I'd rather have 145WD over any other high track\bottom combination.
you guys are getting a bit offtopic........but hey at least know we can have a bey that we can say to our teachers "its educational" haha learning to tell time by our beyblades
what about 145 RS? and i needed some earth wheels so i bought 2 eagles. lol and do we know if the total bey is 50g? and if so, then im guessing we don't know the wheels weight
(Dec. 14, 2010  11:52 PM)lightninglibraX Wrote: then im guessing we don't know the wheels weight

we won't know until it has been weighed, which requires it to be officially released first Smile
(Dec. 14, 2010  11:59 PM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2010  11:52 PM)lightninglibraX Wrote: then im guessing we don't know the wheels weight

we won't know until it has been weighed, which requires it to be officially released first Smile

145+WD weigh 2.1grams, so it's safe to safe that both wheels combined should be about 47 grams.
Looks like the metal wheel is useful for defence o_o
(Dec. 15, 2010  12:38 AM)Escolpio WD145B Wrote: Looks like the metal wheel is useful for defence o_o

Pretty Late On Figuring That Out,Huh?
the metal wheel looks like it hangs over half of the 145 track imagine adding this wheel to 85! (that would be like having a 25mm track!)
no, it'd be like having an 8.5 mm track, because that's what you would have.
(Dec. 15, 2010  1:18 AM)darkaries24 Wrote: the metal wheel looks like it hangs over half of the 145 track imagine adding this wheel to 85! (that would be like having a 25mm track!)

What are you talking about? The metal wheel doesn't hang over. The metal wheel is attached to the track through the face so it is just on top of it like on every other HWS bey....
(Dec. 15, 2010  10:08 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: What are you talking about? The metal wheel doesn't hang over. The metal wheel is attached to the track through the face so it is just on top of it like on every other HWS bey....
I guess he's referring to Wheels like the Pre-HWS Escolpio where parts of the Wheel extend below the place where the Track attaches to the Wheel.
[Image: mfbbasalthorogium1.jpg]

That Metal Wheel is definitely something ...

The rules were updated on TAKARA-TOMY's site, and while I do not remember if the forty-seven grams limit was written previously in the regulations, it does not say anything against Basalt Horogium right now. In theory though, it is not released yet ...
that s the roundest hws wheel i have ever seen
maybe good for stamina and defence like earth
That is one big,round hunk of metal O.o goodbye Earth...
but have the launchers always looked like that? >.>
to be honest i reckon this will be banned after a while, look at how round it is! might be able to do the same thing as byxis, you know how it has the grooves which increase performance? but i think it will be a defence from the parts, and i think it will definitely be worthy of the name forbidden, and is that the right scale? because if it is it's very big...
umm its already banned,well the bey all toghter.....
but yes that metal is deffintly most of the weight and yes i believe we covered that this is going to be a good defense wheel
if it was banned it wouldn't be released, i mean in competitive battles, like the pre-HWS libra wheel as it was too round, now this one is even rounder, also the clear wheel is very round too....