[Product]  BB-104 Basalt Horogium 145WD

Oops, lol. I just went back and read it. My bad.

EDIT: Herped so hard that I...derped.
so if you throw this at someone from atop a skyscraper,it is going to kill them?

i wonder what happens when you launch it from up there. DRILL FTW!

will they make a recolor of this.....i hope its gold or green.....
(Dec. 18, 2010  10:52 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: so if you throw this at someone from atop a skyscraper,it is going to kill them?

i wonder what happens when you launch it from up there. DRILL FTW!

will they make a recolor of this.....i hope its gold or green.....
For your information, a cent falling from the top of a skyscraper can kill somebody, so that does not mean anything at all.

There is obviously no information about a recolour yet.
Wrong. Mythbusters disproved that. On a normal day with little wind, it c_annot even be dropped from the top of the empire statebuilding. The wind blows it over to a ledge where it remains there for all time. They even modified a penny to shoot out of a staple gun, but after testing it was seen that all it would do would badly bruise someone on the head
(Dec. 19, 2010  5:24 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Wrong. Mythbusters disproved that. On a normal day with little wind, it c_annot even be dropped from the top of the empire statebuilding. The wind blows it over to a ledge where it remains there for all time. They even modified a penny to shoot out of a staple gun, but after testing it was seen that all it would do would badly bruise someone on the head

... OK ... Is there a reason you did not send me this in private message to avoid further getting off-topic ?
My bad. Next time

To get back on topic, does this mean TT has already completely thrown the weight rule out the window? Or not yet?
I have posted earlier in this topic what has happened with TAKARA-TOMY's rules.
The wheel doesn't look as powerful as others.
(Dec. 20, 2010  1:46 AM)Dissidia Wrote: The wheel doesn't look as powerful as others.

"don't judge a book by its cover". there are high expectations because of its weight; and besides, in my opinion it looks like a nifty defence wheel to use.
just saying something but wont the notches produce recoil ?
@Frown i think he means lots of recoil
(Dec. 20, 2010  2:22 AM)Cu Wrote: just saying something but wont the notches produce recoil ?

From the looks of it it will have less recoil than Dark, and more than Earth.
(Dec. 20, 2010  2:41 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2010  2:22 AM)Cu Wrote: just saying something but wont the notches produce recoil ?

From the looks of it it will have less recoil than Dark, and more than Earth.

I thought that Dark didnt have much recoil because the protrusions were so packed together... and Earth too.

But Basalt doesnt look like it will have alot of recoil to me because the protrusions are small

off topic: This wheel fits the naming thingy of other defense wheels: Basalt is a type of rock :D
(Dec. 20, 2010  2:14 PM)bladestar20 Wrote: hehe,TAKARA-TOMY repeated the same mistake by making this as heavy as libra......

... what?
read the thread PROPERLY and then you will understand why they created this beyblade, think before you post, seriously.
Amazing wheel, this aint nothing compared to the Hell Metal Wheel and Kerbex Clear Wheel though.
I really like Basalt Horogium better than Hell Kerbecs.The whole clock thing makes it look so epic.That thing is so heavy.It would still be good is you even put a Gemios clear wheel on it (maybe).Im gonna try it as soon as I get mine.To bad we have to wait a little before being able to buy it D:
Horogium looks like a Rolex or a divers watch, Its TIME to Lose haha
Huh, I figured that Earth would last as the best defense choice at least until May. Basalt looks promising. Plus, I like the clear 145WD. And I need another WD.
uh LIBRA is the best defence choice actually... It's just banned. Can't wait for this finally another defence wheel.
(Dec. 21, 2010  10:44 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: uh LIBRA is the best defence choice actually... It's just banned. Can't wait for this finally another defence wheel.

Agreed,finally the defense section for the top tier list can grow bigger then just Earth.
I meant in HWS. Sorry. Hey! You changed your name, Ultrablader. I should become Ultrablader9 just to make you mad.
Yay! Basalt may balance the metagame or even tilt it to defense! Also, how good do you think the weight distribution is?