[Product]  BB-104 Basalt Horogium 145WD

(Dec. 24, 2010  11:58 PM)LIR Wrote: In th manga I wonder if the bey controls time...

Very possible.
------------------
So,how many yen will it cost?Will it come with a launcher?
I think it is a forbiden beyblade that controls time and maybe dark nebula can use it to take bak L-Drago from it's defeat from Galaxy Pegasis? Well that's wat i think considering I watch beyblade all morning =/
And the fact of how it weighs 50g is kinda freaky because not even an attack type like Galaxy Pegasus might not even be able to defeat it. And it might not be able to be defeated even with the Sliding Shot since it just is gonna sit in the middle since it's so heavy.
basalt horogium 145wd is very simililer to earth aquila 145wd could it be they based the beyblade on that combo cause the only difference is that basalt doesent have a slope
Oh...you might give me bad comments but I like Meteo the best and Basalt the worst.
meteo isnt half bad the fact it can acctually use spin absorb is awsome
(Dec. 31, 2010  8:12 AM)earthareis531 Wrote: meteo isnt half bad the fact it can acctually use spin absorb is awsome
meteo sucks earth forever
heard this video somever
if not look at this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ffLfdgJPvI
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Sucks-to...chnicality
(Dec. 31, 2010  8:12 AM)earthareis531 Wrote: meteo isnt half bad the fact it can acctually use spin absorb is awsome

I'm pretty sure that it only equalizes, not spin steals.
So Basalt Horogium is the new forbidden bey just because of its weight? I was sure Meteo L-Drago would be because it can steal spin.
(Dec. 31, 2010  4:05 PM)Furious Wrote: So Basalt Horogium is the new forbidden bey just because of its weight? I was sure Meteo L-Drago would be because it can steal spin.

Meteo L-Drago does NOT steal spin.
He is Mr. Equalizer.
With this bieng heavier than the Libra wheel, TT is either going to unban libra or ban them both. my guess is number 1 from what ive hear so far.

(Dec. 31, 2010  4:05 PM)Furious Wrote: So Basalt Horogium is the new forbidden bey just because of its weight? I was sure Meteo L-Drago would be because it can steal spin.

Ok listian for a second for everyone who still believes Meteo-LD steals spin...Speechless
When other members say "equalizer," they mean that L drago makes both beyblades SHARE SPIN. it makes both of them spin "equal."
(Dec. 31, 2010  4:13 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:

Meteo L-Drago does NOT steal spin.
He is Mr. Equalizer.

Oh. I am epic fail. Still I thought he would be the forbidden bey.
(Dec. 31, 2010  4:36 PM)Furious Wrote: Oh. I am epic fail. Still I thought he would be the forbidden bey.

All of the L-Drago series are classed as "forbidden" beyblades. However, in the anime they call it "power" stealing, we should get back on topic though.
(Dec. 31, 2010  7:17 AM)Kapii Wrote: And the fact of how it weighs 50g is kinda freaky because not even an attack type like Galaxy Pegasus might not even be able to defeat it. And it might not be able to be defeated even with the Sliding Shot since it just is gonna sit in the middle since it's so heavy.

Erm... Galaxy Pegasis isn't so great uncustomized. If you can't beat it with attack, just use a Stamina combo.
(Dec. 31, 2010  11:02 PM)Night Wrote: 230 may be able to beat it too.

I'm thinking more that Basalt could be used with 230.

MF - H Basalt Horogium/Bull 230RS/CS

Say goodbye to low attack types!
(Jan. 01, 2011  12:57 AM)Fyuuor Wrote:

"I Watch From The Top As Time Passes Before Me..Seeing My Enemies Attack From The Bottom Of My Tower,To Only Watch Them Fall To Their Demise.."
MF-H Basalt Horogium 230CS

It Seems That To Match The Clock-Design Of The Bey.
It's Character Will Wait Their Opponents Out,Watching As Their Attacks Fail To Affect Basalt..Until Their Spin Is Fully Depleted.(In The Anime)
(Jan. 01, 2011  5:25 AM)Stratus G. Wrote:

"I Watch From The Top As Time Passes Before Me..Seeing My Enemies Attack From The Bottom Of My Tower,To Only Watch Them Fall To Their Demise"

"Fall" Meaning Their Spin Fully Depleted And Fallen Over.

Then comes the limits of physics and time... a weight limit.
(Jan. 01, 2011  5:28 AM)Nojo294 Wrote:

"I Watch From The Top As Time Passes Before Me..Seeing My Enemies Attack From The Bottom Of My Tower,To Only Watch Them Fall To Their Demise"

If Your Meaning a Weight Limit To Tournament Rules.
Some Do Not Follow The Rules On Weight.As They Prefer To Play As They Want With Others. Them Seeing It Funner That Way.

Now If You Launched Basalt Within Space. It Wouldn't Stop Until Something Affected Its Spin.
(Jan. 01, 2011  5:31 AM)Stratus G. Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2011  5:28 AM)Nojo294 Wrote:

If Your Meaning a Weight Limit To Tournament Rules.
Some Do Not Follow The Rules On Weight.As They Prefer To Play As They Want With Others. Them Seeing It Funner That Way.

Now If You Launched Basalt Within Space. It Wouldn't Stop Until Something Affected Its Spin.
If that happened it would not stop moving "down" or whatever direction the bottom is facing. Also, most of us here do follow the rules as that way it is more competitive...
tick tock tick tock o woops im almost late Grin [gonna use this beyblade as mah new watch] thank yuuu takara for mah new spinnin watch.
I wonder how the weight will be distributed
mostly in the outside cos this is a stamina bey
Like Burn?