[Product]  BB-104 Basalt Horogium 145WD

Hey, everyone was so excited over ES, and look how that ended.
^ES isnt even that bad. for stamina yes but at least it serves a purpose for defence. well all the S-series do because the D series is just a widened/thickened S. and i doubt this will suck. but yeh it may like you sayd.
will this b banned immediately on the wbo???
this with gb145 rs/rsf/wd geeeez. lol
(Jan. 09, 2011  12:16 AM)sexy child Wrote: will this b banned immediately on the wbo???

Testing needs to be done, but I really hope it doesn't get banned. MFB really needs a better defense metagame. Having one legal and viable defense wheel really sucks (Earth Mold 2)
(Jan. 09, 2011  12:16 AM)sexy child Wrote: will this b banned immediately on the wbo???

wd is not good for defence
This thing is forbidden because it STOPS TIME and then pwns the defenseless, frozen Beys.
Don't post if what you're saying is useless. We've had enough SPAM the past week or two.
lol, its like a TANK! i soooo want this!!!
getting this on day one
Hmm the motif looks like a bunch of eyes to me...
A bunch of eyes? Uh... Okay.

I'm still sure it's based on the constellation, Horologium.
What about shoving this metal wheel on a R145?

Heavy wheel, heavy track. The thing would sit like a rock.
Just imagine it toppling onto something with 230, Libra does that sometimes, but this'll hit like a hammer.
R145 apparently has a fair bit of recoil, although I'm not sure if basalt might counteract that. Also, bd145 is heavier, albeit kinda notsogreat for stamina and defense.
(Jan. 09, 2011  11:14 AM)MeteorKing Wrote: Just imagine it toppling onto something with 230, Libra does that sometimes, but this'll hit like a hammer.
R145 apparently has a fair bit of recoil, although I'm not sure if basalt might counteract that. Also, bd145 is heavier, albeit kinda notsogreat for stamina and defense.
I believe this is called a wobble smash attacker? Correct me if I am wrong, though. Will the wbo change their weight limit for this? Or will this simply be the only exception to the weight limit?
(Jan. 09, 2011  11:14 AM)MeteorKing Wrote: Just imagine it toppling onto something with 230, Libra does that sometimes, but this'll hit like a hammer.
I believe this is called a wobble smash attacker? Correct me if I am wrong, though. Will the wbo change their weight limit for this? Or will this simply be the only exception to the weight limit?
(Jan. 10, 2011  4:53 AM)Rukasu333 Wrote: I believe this is called a wobble smash attacker? Correct me if I am wrong, though. Will the wbo change their weight limit for this? Or will this simply be the only exception to the weight limit?
We have no weight limit ... Read the rest of this thread.
I swear that I will be the first buyer when AD or Dimsum gets it.
Or even YJA >:V
I will prevail with Bulging Ben, I'll even edit a picture just for it, if it turns out amazing! (Big, Bulging Ben Schwarzenegger.) Seriously.
change to:
MF Basalt Horogium C145 WB

the World most horrible defensive combo!!!
(Jan. 10, 2011  12:07 PM)on9line Wrote: change to:
MF Basalt Horogium C145 WB

the World most horrible defensive combo!!!

na i think
mf-h basalt hologuim bd145 rs worlds worst defece combo
(this will be because of the weight it may stop before an attack combo)
Yeah, because being heavy makes libra and earth such terrible wheels for stamina Uncertain
And mf basalt horogium c145 wb would be like second tier, not top, but good.

And rukasa, I wasn't talking about relying on wobbling as a strategy, just as a chance event at the end of a battle that can effect the outcome, kind of a last hurrah, if you will.
wait so its worse than libra and earth?!? and its got a clear track and tip! so worth getting.
(Jan. 10, 2011  1:38 PM)DarkBlader237 Wrote: wait so its worse than libra and earth?!? and its got a clear track and tip! so worth getting.

It has not even been released yet.. why are people speculating so much? Also, you just said that its not as good as the Libra/Earth wheel.. why create and oxymoron and say that you'll be buying it because its bad..
Darkblader, I was being sarcastic... Libra and earth are great for stamina... And they are heavy. How could you people not know this? And I've no idea how you came to that conclusion from my post either...