[Product]  BB-104 Basalt Horogium 145WD

(Mar. 04, 2011  3:46 AM)gingee703 Wrote: I did the battle in the super vortex bey stadium. Since the BB-10 stadium fails with stickers.

What ? If you are talking about the big Pegasis Face sticker, you put it under the playing area, not on it ...
And i do not change the parts of any of my beyblades.
When the beyblades run on the stickers it slows them down a bit by going over the sides of the stickers.
(Mar. 04, 2011  3:47 AM)gingee703 Wrote: And i do not change the parts of any of my beyblades.

Then you should probably not be posting advice or opinions here ... Almost all uncustomized Beyblades are bad, everyone knows that. Saying that one Beyblade uncustomized wins against another means nothing, as real opponents will never use just uncustomized Beyblades ...
And i just realized what you meant so i fail.
Basalt Horogium beats all my beyblades. Can you give me a combo that can beat it? You can use any part.
Stock basalt horogium? MF Lightning L Drago CH120/90/100 RF, in a hasbro stadium. I'm guessing Hell Kerbecs BD145WD would outspin it, too. No one uses uncustomised beys round here though, because the whole point of this site, and the hobby, is customising.

Customised? Depends on the combo.
(Apr. 04, 2011  9:19 PM)th!nk Wrote: Stock basalt horogium? MF Lightning L Drago CH120/90/100 RF, in a hasbro stadium. I'm guessing Hell Kerbecs BD145WD would outspin it, too. No one uses uncustomised beys round here though, because the whole point of this site, and the hobby, is customising.

I've also found this. Uncustomised Basalt Horogium is just too heavy for stamina. And also, since I have Hell Kerbecs BD145WD and have tested it against Basalt, I can tell you it almost always wins (against Basalt), even if launched first!

Basalt in other customs can be utilised but not on its own straight out of the box.
(Apr. 11, 2011  7:58 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2011  9:19 PM)th!nk Wrote: Stock basalt horogium? MF Lightning L Drago CH120/90/100 RF, in a hasbro stadium. I'm guessing Hell Kerbecs BD145WD would outspin it, too. No one uses uncustomised beys round here though, because the whole point of this site, and the hobby, is customising.

I've also found this. Uncustomised Basalt Horogium is just too heavy for stamina. And also, since I have Hell Kerbecs BD145WD and have tested it against Basalt, I can tell you it almost always wins (against Basalt), even if launched first!

Basalt in other customs can be utilised but not on its own straight out of the box.
What really? Customising beys can utilise its performance?!

There are multiple threads with Basalt combos in use.

MF-H Basalt 230D/CS/WB complete mullers an uncustomised Basalt.
Also due to a spin equalising game depending on the balance of the bey at its very lowest angular velocity, the more balanced Spin Equalisers (MLD 100WD & MLD WD145WD) definitely outspin by more than a single rotation.
This might be kinda off topic but can someone tell me what are thw weights for each lot no. . I know there diffrent , but the best proforming lot no. are L lots such as L1010 , L1510, L2410. I would just like to know how long each lo no. BH spins and how heavyis the metal wheel . The reason I'm asking this is becuase I want to make a unstopable BH such as the one bb18libra made spinning for 9 min. I know this beacuse if a heavy BH is added with metal on the unfiled area recoil is hard to get. I've tried a B lot no. and BH normally spined for 3:39, I have also tried a B lot BH with bb18libra's mod and got 4:56. B Bsalt molds or lot no. are about 46g and are with the mod almost 47 but if BB18librs was 48.7 grams using the mod,how much would a normal Bsalt wheel be being 48 grams by itself( there is a 48 G Bsalt wheel but I think it is L1010 I want to know)+ the mod probably 49 to 49.5 g being able to spin for 11 min. Basicly I want to know the weight of the L lot Bsalt wheels and how long they spin with no mods . Preferably L1010, L1510, and L2410. Even if I do get a moderator notice please tell me. I believe I will because Kai-V didn't realy care about it on my dimsum post for BB-104.
(May. 18, 2011  1:08 AM)BigOBangBlader Wrote: This might be kinda off topic but can someone tell me what are thw weights for each lot no. . I know there diffrent , but the best proforming lot no. are L lots such as L1010 , L1510, L2410. I would just like to know how long each lo no. BH spins and how heavyis the metal wheel . The reason I'm asking this is becuase I want to make a unstopable BH such as the one bb18libra made spinning for 9 min. I know this beacuse if a heavy BH is added with metal on the unfiled area recoil is hard to get. I've tried a B lot no. and BH normally spined for 3:39, I have also tried a B lot BH with bb18libra's mod and got 4:56. B Bsalt molds or lot no. are about 46g and are with the mod almost 47 but if BB18librs was 48.7 grams using the mod,how much would a normal Bsalt wheel be being 48 grams by itself( there is a 48 G Bsalt wheel but I think it is L1010 I want to know)+ the mod probably 49 to 49.5 g being able to spin for 11 min. Basicly I want to know the weight of the L lot Bsalt wheels and how long they spin with no mods . Preferably L1010, L1510, and L2410. Even if I do get a moderator notice please tell me. I believe I will because Kai-V didn't realy care about it on my dimsum post for BB-104.

As far as I know, there are no differences between those 'lots'. They are just numbers at the bottom of a carton box. No different molds have been reported with Basalt, none has even been broken yet.
Then explain why people on YJA pay up to 5000 yen for a silver bsalt wheel that weighs 47.5 -48.1g Bsalt metal wheels . And there are normal Bsalt Horogium's fresh in box for 649 yen . it dosn't have to do with rareity. Even AD said there difrent in his Fang Leone VS Bsalt Horogium vid. Come on someone has to know and every time i message AD he just says the L lot is the best proforming lot but which on of the L lot is best.
Plus would you buy a BH for 8 bucks or just the metal wheel for 55 bucks.
want proof
That Silver/Gold colour ones are made out of real Silver/Gold
(May. 18, 2011  2:48 PM)BeyFan Wrote: Plating, it has Gold/Silver PLATING.

Heh, a Basalt-Sized lump of pure gold would go for a bit more than 5000 Yen.

Because of the plating, people pay more for them, because they are Collectors Items.
I personally doubt there'd be a huge difference in performance, otherwise we wouldn't get uniform test results with basalt (which we generally do).

Honestly, if Kai-V doesn't know of any difference, there are very few people on here who would.
(May. 18, 2011  4:12 PM)th!nk Wrote: Heh, a Basalt-Sized lump of pure gold would go for a bit more than 5000 Yen.

Just a little bit Wink
wrong Normal Bsalt silver wheels. I now it is not silverplated beacuse it is not 100 persent supershiny
(May. 18, 2011  11:29 PM)BigOBangBlader Wrote: wrong Normal Bsalt silver wheels. I now it is not silverplated beacuse it is not 100 persent supershiny

Why do you not just post pictures and videos instead of expecting us to read and watch your mind.
http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/148105909

also http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m86711769

I believe these links work

tell me would yo pay 2000 yen for a bsalt wheel or 630 yen for a ful MIB BH starter
And who claims that their Basalt Metal Wheel weighs forty-six grams ? Because I just looked at a few places, and they all have something between 47.5 and 48 grams.
(May. 19, 2011  5:56 AM)BigOBangBlader Wrote: http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/148105909

also http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m86711769

I believe these links work

tell me would yo pay 2000 yen for a bsalt wheel or 630 yen for a ful MIB BH starter

People buy both. Some might just want a guaranteed 48 gram Basalt wheel. Why do you care?
Which Basalt does not weigh around 48 grams though ? The whole Beyblade is supposed to weigh slightly more than fifty grams.
Sounds like cynical marketing to me. That said, my basalt is around 48 grams, and I didn't choose a specific lot (though I cannot find the box right now). TBH I'd be surprised if there were many 46g ones around. However, if there is a belief/notion that there is a difference, one cannot blame sellers for exploiting it. They are a for-profit business, after all.
Does the Basalt weight and lot number affects is performance? I mean the counter attack like the BH in AD's video against his Fang Leone
Do you bother to read at least the last page before you post a reply to a thread? If so, you shouldn't have to ask that question at all.