[Product]  BB-104 Basalt Horogium 145WD

I orders it about 3 or 2 days ago!!! Grin i am so excited!
(Feb. 26, 2011  10:06 PM)gingee703 Wrote: I orders it about 3 or 2 days ago!!! Grin i am so excited!

Nobody cares about that in this topic. Use the Recent Beyblade Purchases at least.
So Kai-v isn't there another reason it's forbidden cause I don't get it gives itself recoil
(Feb. 26, 2011  10:30 PM)Nile Wrote: So Kai-v isn't there another reason it's forbidden cause I don't get it gives itself recoil

If there were any more reason then it would have been stated so...

(Feb. 26, 2011  9:19 AM)Nile Wrote: IT cannot Spin steal

... read around, Meteo LDrago does not spin steal either....
(Feb. 23, 2011  10:07 PM)itachi1 Wrote: I just got my SK basalt yesterday and my WD part fits pretty loose on the track and when I shake my hand it makes a rattle noise. Even when I spin it, it makes a loud noise then after a few seconds it becomes very silent. Does anyone else has this problem with the SK Basalt WD part? Or can anyone post how to fix it and make the WD and track fit tightly?

Yeah the 145 track is looser (I've got a Sonokong), I guess you could put Teflon tape but I don't know if it would be allowed since it is changing it a little bit. There is always the option of switching to another 145 track but personally I don't mind it.
Anything That Affects The Weight Of The Track Is Illegal.
(Feb. 27, 2011  2:08 AM)X1 Wrote: Anything That Affects The Weight Of The Track Is Illegal.

If you have ever tried to weigh teflon tape it's basically thinner than paper and nearly transparent in the amount used it wouldn't do anything, but I get how it's illegal by the rule book. Just an idea to rid the bey of noise.
It equalizes instead but it doesn't equalize Ldrago does but not Basalt <sorry if off topic cause im explaining to Jaems
I have Basalt Horagio and it is probably the strongest bey I've seen (I have all the metal fight beys exept for Anubis). It has unbelieveable stamin and terrific balance. Hell Kerbecs can beat it occassionally with a stadium out, but it won't outspin Horagio. Because of his weight, he hugs the center of the stadium most of the time.
(Feb. 27, 2011  3:54 AM)Tennison Wrote: I have Basalt Horagio and it is probably the strongest bey I've seen (I have all the metal fight beys exept for Anubis). It has unbelieveable stamin and terrific balance. Hell Kerbecs can beat it occassionally with a stadium out, but it won't outspin Horagio. Because of his weight, he hugs the center of the stadium most of the time.

isnt it supposed to be a bit unbalanced?
(Feb. 26, 2011  11:41 PM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2011  10:30 PM)Nile Wrote: So Kai-v isn't there another reason it's forbidden cause I don't get it gives itself recoil

If there were any more reason then it would have been stated so...

(Feb. 26, 2011  9:19 AM)Nile Wrote: IT cannot Spin steal

... read around, Meteo LDrago does not spin steal either....

No, Meteo LDrago DOES steal spin, but is not a zombie.

(Feb. 27, 2011  4:20 AM)Epic Blader Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2011  3:54 AM)Tennison Wrote: I have Basalt Horagio and it is probably the strongest bey I've seen (I have all the metal fight beys exept for Anubis). It has unbelieveable stamin and terrific balance. Hell Kerbecs can beat it occassionally with a stadium out, but it won't outspin Horagio. Because of his weight, he hugs the center of the stadium most of the time.

isnt it supposed to be a bit unbalanced?

It really depends on the amount of RPMs. It's usually only unbalanced with low RPMs.
know what baalsalt horrigum might just be the ULTAMATE! defence type because of the fusion wheel

good enough to get revenge on cyrus and his meteoLdrago
No its not it is very bad due to its VERY LOW STAMINA
Basalt has more stamina than Earth in testing done by members here.
um.. the spin track doesn't look like 145 just by glancing at it. i know its already out, but... yea just from the pics i've seen....
(Feb. 27, 2011  11:26 PM)filipino77 Wrote: um.. the spin track doesn't look like 145 just by glancing at it. i know its already out, but... yea just from the pics i've seen....

That was totally pointless to post then since it is obviously 145 ...
[/quote]

Yeah the 145 track is looser (I've got a Sonokong), I guess you could put Teflon tape but I don't know if it would be allowed since it is changing it a little bit. There is always the option of switching to another 145 track but personally I don't mind it.
[/quote]

Instead of Teflon i used a piece of transparent plastic a bit thick like the plastic where all the beyblades a wraped with. I put a big piece of the plastic between the track and the WD and then i snap it on and with a blade i cut around the WD and the rattle noise went away and the track and WD are now tight. Try this if anyone has this problem, it really drived me nuts for all those days... you cant even see that it has plastic between it since it is also transparent. Smile
(Feb. 23, 2011  10:07 PM)itachi1 Wrote: I just got my SK basalt yesterday and my WD part fits pretty loose on the track and when I shake my hand it makes a rattle noise. Even when I spin it, it makes a loud noise then after a few seconds it becomes very silent. Does anyone else has this problem with the SK Basalt WD part? Or can anyone post how to fix it and make the WD and track fit tightly?

Check my new video. Wink
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3V05hyAW9s
(Mar. 02, 2011  8:07 AM)itachi1 Wrote: Yeah the 145 track is looser (I've got a Sonokong), I guess you could put Teflon tape but I don't know if it would be allowed since it is changing it a little bit. There is always the option of switching to another 145 track but personally I don't mind it.

Instead of Teflon i used a piece of transparent plastic a bit thick like the plastic where all the beyblades a wraped with. I put a big piece of the plastic between the track and the WD and then i snap it on and with a blade i cut around the WD and the rattle noise went away and the track and WD are now tight. Try this if anyone has this problem, it really drived me nuts for all those days... you cant even see that it has plastic between it since it is also transparent. Smile

Honestly, using additional materials would likely be disallowed. On the contrary, putting a couple of coats of spray paint on it would likely be permitted. This is how I tighten parts up and make my builds more solid.
I've got loads of loose tracks, some tt, one or two sonokong (which is strange, because some of their parts seem too tight), and just about everything but the cw and facebolt on my hasbro rock leone (especially the rock wheel), So it isn't an isolated case.
this beyblade is the answer to my prayers i need this beyblade all my friends are going to flip the fusion wheel has how many bumps on it can anyone answer that
(Mar. 03, 2011  11:04 PM)earthareis531 Wrote: this beyblade is the answer to my prayers i need this beyblade all my friends are going to flip the fusion wheel has how many bumps on it can anyone answer that

Ask a Question Get an Answer thread. It's in the Beyblade General Section under Important Threads. By lucky I told you where it was, anyway.
It beat my Hell Kerbex so it is a good beyblade i suppose since Hell Kerbex beat every one of my beyblades except Basalt Horogium.
(Mar. 04, 2011  12:31 AM)gingee703 Wrote: It beat my Hell Kerbex so it is a good beyblade i suppose since Hell Kerbex beat every one of my beyblades except Basalt Horogium.

The Bolded Makes Me Question a Few Things..

Also,If Your Kerbecs Was Uncustomized,And Your Basalt Is. Then I See Why It Was Beaten..
I did the battle in the super vortex bey stadium since the BB-10 stadium fails with stickers.