[Product]  B-97 Starter Nightmare Longinus.Ds

(Nov. 10, 2017  1:10 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2017  12:52 AM)Bersilus Wrote: What? I kill DF with my lost longinus

And me saying that I hope nL will be good against dF is saying L2 isn't how...?

Well you said hopefully implying you want something to counter df. Uncertain
(Nov. 10, 2017  5:26 AM)Bersilus Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2017  1:10 AM)Jinbee Wrote: And me saying that I hope nL will be good against dF is saying L2 isn't how...?

Well you said hopefully implying you want something to counter df. Uncertain

And yeah, I want something other than L2 to do it. It's kinda like how people want more than one counter for mG, as some may not work for others, like L2 for example.
I don't understand the Destroy gimmick. What's it supposed to do?
(Nov. 10, 2017  3:56 PM)Limetka Wrote: I don't understand the Destroy gimmick. What's it supposed to do?

Basicly sprial with a Guard like ring around it which is meant to speed up bey when it comes in contact with tornado ridge

BTW is Destroy free spinning? or is smaller in size then Spiral?
(Nov. 10, 2017  4:18 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2017  3:56 PM)Limetka Wrote: I don't understand the Destroy gimmick. What's it supposed to do?

Basicly sprial with a Guard like ring around it which is meant to speed up bey when it comes in contact with tornado ridge

Yes, Destroy is free spinning.
Also:

(Nov. 10, 2017  10:34 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2017  5:26 AM)Bersilus Wrote: Well you said hopefully implying you want something to counter df. Uncertain

And yeah, I want something other than L2 to do it. It's kinda like how people want more than one counter for mG, as some may not work for others, like L2 for example.
Exceed evil-eye popped up in my mind when I read that.
(Nov. 10, 2017  4:18 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:

Destroy seems to be smaller than Spiral, and I don't think it's good hah. Looks easily destabilized.
from the videos ive seen the tip is like jaggy without the hole and the thingy is free spinning
[Image: Screenshot_2017-11-10-17-19-06.png]

The tip is actually more like an Accel, the free spinning disk is what gives it the Jaggy feel
(Nov. 11, 2017  2:21 AM)Mage Wrote: [Image: Screenshot_2017-11-10-17-19-06.png]

The tip is actually more like an Accel, the free spinning disk is what gives it the Jaggy feel

Actually no, the tip is a Jaggy.
[Image: iIkLCtk.png]
(Nov. 11, 2017  2:37 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2017  2:21 AM)Mage Wrote: [Image: Screenshot_2017-11-10-17-19-06.png]

Actually no, the tip is a Jaggy.
[Image: iIkLCtk.png]

Yeah. It has the jaggy edges on the tip.
While it is like Jaggy it behaves more like Accel, by the time the spikes touch the disk is already touching
I'm sorry, but I don't believe you.
Destroy looks like Giga Flat with a Flat tip sticking out the end of it.
Giga Flat is smaller than the free spinning ring on Destroy. The tip is Jaggy.

Sorry for double posting, but skip at 3:37 to see it's teeth:

Dang I wish I had the money for this good looking bey!!
I translated part of the new CoroCoro comic (https://ameblo.jp/egnat/entry-12327518735.html), and it says, "
In addition, " Nightmare Longinus Ds " by,
It seems that the dragon will dominate the upcoming tournament.

Guardian Kelbeus. HR
Drain Fabnyl. Y. At
Alter Kronos. 8 S. Gr
Sieg Excalibur. 4C.Rb
Twin Nemesis. 6 S. Hn
It seems to break these five machines."
Maybe it means that nL can beat all of the beyblades above?
(Sep. 22, 2017  7:34 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2017  7:13 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Looks more like a mix of Spiral and Hold to me
My thoughts exactly, plus the driver doesn't look very appealing, I'd swap it for xtreme. It also limits customisation 

A sudden thought, can it burst???!!!

Well it could burst, if it couldn't how would you put it together?
It came out today and I am wondering if I should get it. Is it good? I have heard the driver is a mix between Blast Jinnius driver and Beast Behemoth's driver.
(Nov. 12, 2017  1:31 AM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2017  7:34 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: My thoughts exactly, plus the driver doesn't look very appealing, I'd swap it for xtreme. It also limits customisation 

A sudden thought, can it burst???!!!

Well it could burst, if it couldn't how would you put it together?
It came out today and I am wondering if I should get it. Is it good? I have heard the driver is a mix between Blast Jinnius driver and Beast Behemoth's driver.

IMO, definite yes
It's performance seems very promising, the layer/disk is extremely heavy and makes KOing easy, it looks amazing, and it'll probably have a presence in tournaments
(Nov. 12, 2017  1:44 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2017  1:31 AM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote: Well it could burst, if it couldn't how would you put it together?

IMO, definite yes
It's performance seems very promising, the layer/disk is extremely heavy and makes KOing easy, it looks amazing, and it'll probably have a presence in tournaments

Thx.
Well, I am a BIG Left Spin fan so of course I will try to get Nightmare Longinus.
I feel like Drain Fafnir is left behind because I lost the layer because my Lost Longinus L2 BURST my Drain Fafnir so hard, that the layer flew away somewhere and I can't find it
;-;
Imagine what would NIGHTMARE Longinus would do!!!
In Japan right now and got my nL the other day. Strangely, I've found it had a bit of trouble against gK, but other than that so far it's quite good for Attack on Xtreme. It seems to run through pretty much everything else.

Destroy is also interesting as an alternative to Hold, actually. I was playing with Deep Chaos 7 Bump Destroy and it was doing pretty good against nL with a weak launch. It can OS basically everything in opposite spin including Atomic-based combos, but the match-up versus Bearing based combos is dicey and slightly more in Bearing's favour due to its insane life after death. Not sure how useful a combo like that might be in a tournament (especially if everyone has Bearing), but it was interesting to play with.