[Product]  B-97 Starter Nightmare Longinus.Ds

(Nov. 28, 2017  2:57 AM)Hyper Unicorn Wrote: It's L Drago Destroy

Except it doesn't steal spin but if you saw the BBG episode, Sieg Excalibur vs Nightmare Longinus, it appears Nightmare Longinus stole a bit of spin.
I know this isn't the place but u could use some help to get this bey... please reply to my post in buying forums if you have a spare or know where to get one(where it isn't overpriced)
(Nov. 13, 2017  7:49 AM)Kei Wrote: In Japan right now and got my nL the other day. Strangely, I've found it had a bit of trouble against gK, but other than that so far it's quite good for Attack on Xtreme. It seems to run through pretty much everything else.

Destroy is also interesting as an alternative to Hold, actually. I was playing with Deep Chaos 7 Bump Destroy and it was doing pretty good against nL with a weak launch. It can OS basically everything in opposite spin including Atomic-based combos, but the match-up versus Bearing based combos is dicey and slightly more in Bearing's favour due to its insane life after death. Not sure how useful a combo like that might be in a tournament (especially if everyone has Bearing), but it was interesting to play with.

Xtreme is bad on nL for me as it has a 40% self-burst rate you must have got a good mold to handle Xtreme

so far I feel like nL is getting held back by its teeth not doing so good in my tests though I have found it's a good counter to dF combos.
(Nov. 29, 2017  7:14 AM)ZYeYO Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2017  7:49 AM)Kei Wrote: In Japan right now and got my nL the other day. Strangely, I've found it had a bit of trouble against gK, but other than that so far it's quite good for Attack on Xtreme. It seems to run through pretty much everything else.

Destroy is also interesting as an alternative to Hold, actually. I was playing with Deep Chaos 7 Bump Destroy and it was doing pretty good against nL with a weak launch. It can OS basically everything in opposite spin including Atomic-based combos, but the match-up versus Bearing based combos is dicey and slightly more in Bearing's favour due to its insane life after death. Not sure how useful a combo like that might be in a tournament (especially if everyone has Bearing), but it was interesting to play with.

Xtreme is bad on nL for me as it has a 40% self-burst rate you must have got a good mold to handle Xtreme

so far I feel like nL is getting held back by its teeth not doing so good in my tests though I have found it's a good counter to dF combos.

What about Spiral?
(Nov. 29, 2017  7:14 AM)ZYeYO Wrote: Xtreme is bad on nL for me as it has a 40% self-burst rate you must have got a good mold to handle Xtreme

That's strange. I'm not aware of any mold differences at this point, but my nL doesn't burst very often at all in general. It always loses a couple clicks and gets close to bursting, but usually doesn't in the end. I believe it gets harder to burst the closer it gets to bursting because with each click the two dragon heads that move become slightly more obscured by the other part of the Layer.
gonna get longinus soon my friend has moved to japan!!!!! now i can use yahoo japan!!
(Nov. 29, 2017  7:14 AM)ZYeYO Wrote:

So is Nightmare Longinus inconsistent in terns of teeth viability?? My nL almost always bursts against L2 (both stock combos) and both are hard launched. It's pathetic. Destroy may be good, but the layer is more pathetic than I thought if it can burst against even lS. 7M. T...
(Nov. 30, 2017  3:59 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2017  7:14 AM)ZYeYO Wrote: Xtreme is bad on nL for me as it has a 40% self-burst rate you must have got a good mold to handle Xtreme

So is Nightmare Longinus inconsistent in terns of teeth viability?? My nL almost always bursts against L2 (both stock combos) and both are hard launched. It's pathetic. Destroy may be good, but the layer is more pathetic than I thought if it can burst against even lS. 7M. T...

Are you sure as my nL never burst and can beat most of the combos i own.
There is some variation because of the deviation of molds.
(Nov. 30, 2017  5:39 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: There is some variation because of the deviation of molds.

Do we have any proof of this? I see a lot of people jumping to the "different mold" conclusion very quickly, but I have yet to see anyone actually comparing pictures of their nL, or anybody with multiple saying their nLs differ in performance. There are a lot of other factors that could be causing the discrepancy in burst resistance between players, and I haven't seen anyone sit down to formally test this layer, so we really don't have the data to be making assumptions like this.
I think I just found a new use for hold. On nL, let me explain. nL's gimmick is that when it loses a click the dragon heads change positions. Hold is really fast and really good a slamming into stadium walls. Since nL does not have the best teeth I was thinking that when it slams into the wall it would unclick, and bounce back into the battle.
looks like Ilinnuc  seems to have the same teeth problem but worse here's some proof showing another bad nL mold in battle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkfkJIwDhbs i don't know this one looks really bad

Ilinnuc even says this to me in a Line chat [img]<a href=[/img][Image: 2cikb2x.jpg]" /> so this shows that there are bad molds are out there.
A lot of Left Spin Layers work better when spinning slower than the opponent and worse when spinning faster. Maybe that's the reason why?
(Dec. 03, 2017  11:50 PM)ZYeYO Wrote: looks like Ilinnuc  seems to have the same teeth problem but worse here's some proof showing another bad nL mold in battle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkfkJIwDhbs i don't know this one looks really bad

Ilinnuc even says this to me in a Line chat [img]<a href=[/img][Image: 2cikb2x.jpg]" /> so this shows that there are bad molds are out there.

You just gotta bad Longinus. My Nightmare Longinus works fine. Just has loose teeth. Barely bursts. I battled it against gV and Lost Longinus and it bursted them with ease. Only lost to stamina a few times.
(Dec. 04, 2017  1:08 AM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2017  11:50 PM)ZYeYO Wrote: looks like Ilinnuc  seems to have the same teeth problem but worse here's some proof showing another bad nL mold in battle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkfkJIwDhbs i don't know this one looks really bad

You just gotta bad Longinus. My Nightmare Longinus works fine. Just has loose teeth. Barely bursts. I battled it against gV and Lost Longinus and it bursted them with ease. Only lost to stamina a few times.

this proves my point even more that there are good and bad molds TT really needs to crack down on quality control
(Dec. 04, 2017  2:07 AM)ZYeYO Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2017  1:08 AM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote: You just gotta bad Longinus. My Nightmare Longinus works fine. Just has loose teeth. Barely bursts. I battled it against gV and Lost Longinus and it bursted them with ease. Only lost to stamina a few times.

this proves my point even more that there are good and bad molds TT really needs to crack down on quality control

But Longinus only has three teeth on its layer.
Yes, I agree. Some Longinus' have burst a lot but some don't. But Nightmare Longinus does have loose teeth. When my Longinus clicks it's last click, it doesn't burst. That is something about my Nightmare Longinus that is for the good mold side. But it might be because of the manufacturing...
(Dec. 04, 2017  2:10 AM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2017  2:07 AM)ZYeYO Wrote: this proves my point even more that there are good and bad molds TT really needs to crack down on quality control

But Longinus only has three teeth on its layer.
Yes, I agree. Some Longinus' have burst a lot but some don't. But Nightmare Longinus does have loose teeth. When my Longinus clicks it's last click, it doesn't burst. That is something about my Nightmare Longinus that is for the good mold side. But it might be because of the manufacturing...

That's basically his point...
Whether it be variation of teeth or design, you're still talking about manufacturing differences. I don't get what there is to disagree...
Does nL still beat dF if it is the more burst prone one?
(Nov. 28, 2017  3:01 AM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2017  2:57 AM)Hyper Unicorn Wrote: It's L Drago Destroy

Except it doesn't steal spin but if you saw the BBG episode, Sieg Excalibur vs Nightmare Longinus, it appears Nightmare Longinus stole a bit of spin.

any time a left spin beyblade goes against a right spin beyblade the two act like gears and will equalize spin. doesn't matter if it has rubber or not. rubber just helps.
Looks official enough, but you can get that exact bey for 26 dollars on amazon, so why should you care.
(Dec. 05, 2017  1:35 AM)Jay Dragoon Wrote: Scam?
https://www.ebay.com/p/Takara-TOMY-Beybl...2539984938

Why would you get that? You can get one for under $20 from a different seller.
Based on nL, I made a design of Metal Series.
There is no such click gimmicks, but I think this will be good if there is any chance to make such a bey.
[Image: 6df107a8gy1fm6x4nun6pj20m80g4452.jpg]