[Product]  B-97 Starter Nightmare Longinus.Ds

(Nov. 13, 2017  7:49 AM)Kei Wrote: In Japan right now and got my nL the other day. Strangely, I've found it had a bit of trouble against gK, but other than that so far it's quite good for Attack on Xtreme. It seems to run through pretty much everything else.

Destroy is also interesting as an alternative to Hold, actually. I was playing with Deep Chaos 7 Bump Destroy and it was doing pretty good against nL with a weak launch. It can OS basically everything in opposite spin including Atomic-based combos, but the match-up versus Bearing based combos is dicey and slightly more in Bearing's favour due to its insane life after death. Not sure how useful a combo like that might be in a tournament (especially if everyone has Bearing), but it was interesting to play with.

does destroy has more pressicision than hold?
(Nov. 13, 2017  10:55 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2017  7:49 AM)Kei Wrote: In Japan right now and got my nL the other day. Strangely, I've found it had a bit of trouble against gK, but other than that so far it's quite good for Attack on Xtreme. It seems to run through pretty much everything else.

Destroy is also interesting as an alternative to Hold, actually. I was playing with Deep Chaos 7 Bump Destroy and it was doing pretty good against nL with a weak launch. It can OS basically everything in opposite spin including Atomic-based combos, but the match-up versus Bearing based combos is dicey and slightly more in Bearing's favour due to its insane life after death. Not sure how useful a combo like that might be in a tournament (especially if everyone has Bearing), but it was interesting to play with.

does destroy has more pressicision than hold?

Well, I feel like it does because hold just make the bey go crazy and it has low stamina but then destroy, you can control it and it has decent stamina for an attack type. 
Also Kei, I really want the digital sword launcher but then I want Nightmare Longinus. Should I get Sieg Xcalibur with the Digital Sword Launcher or just Nightmare Longinus? Which is better?
Sieg doesnt come with digital sword launcher its a seperate purchase
(Nov. 13, 2017  7:49 AM)Kei Wrote: Destroy is also interesting as an alternative to Hold, actually. I was playing with Deep Chaos 7 Bump Destroy and it was doing pretty good against nL with a weak launch. It can OS basically everything in opposite spin including Atomic-based combos, but the match-up versus Bearing based combos is dicey and slightly more in Bearing's favour due to its insane life after death. Not sure how useful a combo like that might be in a tournament (especially if everyone has Bearing), but it was interesting to play with.

Huzzah, I knew it! Thanks for the info!
Silly sounding question but how well does nL do with Bearing or Atomic?
really dunno but i wish takara tomy added add-on for nl
(Nov. 14, 2017  8:31 PM)MPZLShadow Wrote: really dunno but i wish takara tomy added add-on for nl

Add-on?
(Nov. 14, 2017  8:31 PM)MPZLShadow Wrote: really dunno but i wish takara tomy added add-on for nl

in case you mean frame. you can put one on it. BTW does nL has god chip?
(Nov. 15, 2017  1:57 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:

in case you mean frame. you can put one on it. BTW does nL has god chip?

I don’t think it does
(Nov. 15, 2017  1:59 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2017  1:57 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: in case you mean frame. you can put one on it. BTW does nL has god chip?

I don’t think it does

It doesn't have a God Chip.
I think nL would be good for stamina combos because the dragon heads on the edge of nL are metal, showing it may have high owd. It is definitely super effective against drain Fafnir as shown by Super Beyblade family's youtube vid on nL.
(Nov. 15, 2017  2:47 PM)Foxer Wrote: I think nL would be good for stamina combos because the dragon heads on the edge of nL are metal, showing it may have high owd. It is definitely super effective against drain Fafnir as shown by Super Beyblade family's youtube vid on nL.
Their are two metal dragon heads in the centre too which means it doesnt gas owd
Do you feel this is too versatile for the meta?
(Nov. 15, 2017  3:16 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2017  2:47 PM)Foxer Wrote: I think nL would be good for stamina combos because the dragon heads on the edge of nL are metal, showing it may have high owd. It is definitely super effective against drain Fafnir as shown by Super Beyblade family's youtube vid on nL.
Their are two metal dragon heads in the centre too which means it doesnt gas owd

well even though it doesn't have owd, the combined force of the disk and layer will be a formidable force of attack

(Nov. 15, 2017  5:11 PM)Sıon Wrote: Do you feel this is too versatile for the meta?

No, you should search nightmare Longinus on youtube, its teeth are just decent and it is not as versatile as legend spriggan or spriggan requiem,
(Nov. 15, 2017  9:16 PM)Foxer Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2017  3:16 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Their are two metal dragon heads in the centre too which means it doesnt gas owd

well even though it doesn't have owd, the combined force of the disk and layer will be a formidable force of attack

It could be but it needs testing
(Nov. 15, 2017  9:16 PM)Foxer Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2017  3:16 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Their are two metal dragon heads in the centre too which means it doesnt gas owd

(Nov. 15, 2017  5:11 PM)Sıon Wrote: Do you feel this is too versatile for the meta?

No, you should search nightmare Longinus on youtube, its teeth are just decent and it is not as versatile as legend spriggan or spriggan requiem,

Sr is not released yet so we can't say if it will be good. but I think LS works better due to its right spin in right spin meta where as left spin are harder to use and doesn't create as much recoil as same spin (aka less effective smash)
(Nov. 16, 2017  11:23 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2017  9:16 PM)Foxer Wrote: well even though it doesn't have owd, the combined force of the disk and layer will be a formidable force of attack

Sr is not released yet so we can't say if it will be good. but I think LS works better due to its right spin in right spin meta where as left spin are harder to use and doesn't create as much recoil as same spin (aka less effective smash)

Its true that opposite spin reduces recoil but this fact also depends upon the design. In case of lS its left spin contact points are good for attack /smash but they produce alot of recoil.they produce soo much recoil that it causes lS to self burst alot in left spin thats why it didnt found use in left spin
This is the full Lui's image on B-97 box:
[Image: ch15_img.png]
(Nov. 16, 2017  6:59 PM)Contacter Wrote: This is the full Lui's image on B-97 box:

looks sooo SICK!!!!!
What's with him and tights and feathery coats lol XD that's not something that's supposed to look scary...(bonus points try it and post a pic!)
He's always worn that tho....
(Nov. 17, 2017  2:19 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: He's always worn that tho....

Yeah. They just don't like Lui's outfit.
IS THIS THING GOOD I'm getting it soon I just want to know
(Nov. 16, 2017  10:45 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2017  6:59 PM)Contacter Wrote: This is the full Lui's image on B-97 box:

looks sooo SICK!!!!!
It's sick but just why are his legs like that? He looks off balance...

Like is he gonna fall over or something???