[Product]  B-97 Starter Nightmare Longinus.Ds

Someone already posted the video
You would've known if you looked up
(Oct. 29, 2017  1:45 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Not to mention the kD user was using the LR Lightlauncher which is very weak

I really hope that the lack of a disk doesn't screw this release over
it has a disc but it isn't compatible with any other beys. It also makes up two dragon heads and allows the god ability to work
it looked thinner than most beys for some reason but if llaunched hard or slow , it may win

i wish they launched it at a different angle though
it would have showed destroys potential

also its realesased on 11/11/17
Thanks once again! I finally know how Destroy works now. Basically it's free spinning when it's lightly touched but if the disk is pressed, the spikes above the disk and the rigid parts of the driver grip and make the disk more stationary and aggressive. I assume. Now that is a cool gimmick.
(Oct. 31, 2017  12:45 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Thanks once again! I finally know how Destroy works now. Basically it's free spinning when it's lightly touched but if the disk is pressed, the spikes above the disk and the rigid parts of the driver grip and make the disk more stationary and aggressive. I assume. Now that is a cool gimmick.

Yeah, I actually thought that was the gimmick at first... and I was sort of right I guess. I suppose it acts like a break to control Longinus' movements in theory.
(Oct. 31, 2017  1:18 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2017  12:45 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Thanks once again! I finally know how Destroy works now. Basically it's free spinning when it's lightly touched but if the disk is pressed, the spikes above the disk and the rigid parts of the driver grip and make the disk more stationary and aggressive. I assume. Now that is a cool gimmick.

Yeah, I actually thought that was the gimmick at first... and I was sort of right I guess. I suppose it acts like a break to control Longinus' movements in theory.

I think it's actually meant to make it go faster because if it's stationary, it'll be like a giant flat.
What’s the estimated price on this bey? Would it be around £10-15 as it’s a starter?
IT DEFEATED LEGEND SPRIGGAN

THERE WAS LAUNCHER FOR NIGHTMARE ANYMAY
(Oct. 31, 2017  7:36 PM)MPZLShadow Wrote: IT DEFEATED LEGEND SPRIGGAN

THERE WAS LAUNCHER FOR NIGHTMARE ANYMAY

It was in left spin mode, so it was obvious it was going to burst. Also, a clear BeyLauncher L is not a special launcher. It's just TT finally selling the BeyLauncher L separately.
its still a launcher

anyway why wont the dragon heads join with attack points
(Nov. 01, 2017  8:21 AM)MPZLShadow Wrote: its still a launcher

anyway why wont the dragon heads join with attack points

Well the heads start left from the plastic contact point, I guess they kinda join that way? But once it loses some clicks the heads will move out and be more exposed to deal more damage
I just wanna say that I think those yellow details on the dragon heads are stickers, so I imagine they would get messed up easily.
its is going to be released n remembrance day.

If it's not a coincidence, I bet this because some event or just in remembrance of the dragon beys
It's a coincidence. I wouldn't overthink it.
(Nov. 06, 2017  9:09 PM)MPZLShadow Wrote: its is going to be released n remembrance day.

If it's not a coincidence, I bet this because some event or just in remembrance of the dragon beys

I don't think takara cares about us beyond the money we give them so probably a coincidence.

Welp, looks like someone has it. Here is his/her channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXGVYby...cHyaCGwbNA
(Nov. 09, 2017  1:07 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:

Welp, looks like someone has it. Here is his/her channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXGVYby...cHyaCGwbNA

Definitely looks like it has some attack potential from the very few videos I've seen. I hope it performs as good as it looks, because it looks amazing.
(Nov. 09, 2017  1:46 PM)Nuno Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2017  1:07 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:

Definitely looks like it has some attack potential from the very few videos I've seen. I hope it performs as good as it looks, because it looks amazing.

IMO, I can definitely predict that nL will be a very strong layer. I mean there's no way Takara Tomy would want their precious Longinus to suck Tongue_out
It'll be good against dF hopefully.
(Nov. 09, 2017  5:30 PM)Jinbee Wrote: It'll be good against dF hopefully.

What? I kill DF with my lost longinus
(Nov. 10, 2017  12:52 AM)Bersilus Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2017  5:30 PM)Jinbee Wrote: It'll be good against dF hopefully.

What? I kill DF with my lost longinus

And me saying that I hope nL will be good against dF is saying L2 isn't how...?