[Product]  B-97 Starter Nightmare Longinus.Ds

(Oct. 09, 2017  5:31 PM)Julian df Wrote: I know what it comes with lost longinus was my best bey i was one of the first to know!

Like legend spriggan comes a launcher but another was made same with sieg xcalibur

Ok I thought you meant a launcher like how xeno xcalibur came with a sword launcher.
Alright so 37 grams for nL seems more like it, rather than be only 19 grams. I had no idea it did have a disk which looks pretty cool, though it sucks it can't be used anywhere else, some L-Drago CW bull right there, but at least now I know how it'll burst. The driver looks like Hold but I still don't get it, maybe it'll tell us later.  That set with dC and aB looks great, definitely going to pick that up, the set also reminds me of an MFB set, like the Ultimate DX set.

Also
(Oct. 11, 2017  7:05 PM)marutti Wrote:

Amazing!!! i like the side view of NL and the design of Ab
(Oct. 11, 2017  8:23 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Alright so 37 grams for nL seems more like it, rather than be only 19 grams. I had no idea it did have a disk which looks pretty cool, though it sucks it can't be used anywhere else, some L-Drago CW bull right there, but at least now I know how it'll burst. The driver looks like Hold but I still don't get it, maybe it'll tell us later.  That set with dC and aB looks great, definitely going to pick that up, the set also reminds me of an MFB set, like the Ultimate DX set.

Also

Whom did Free lose to ?
(Oct. 12, 2017  2:26 PM)Blasterblader22 Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2017  8:23 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Alright so 37 grams for nL seems more like it, rather than be only 19 grams. I had no idea it did have a disk which looks pretty cool, though it sucks it can't be used anywhere else, some L-Drago CW bull right there, but at least now I know how it'll burst. The driver looks like Hold but I still don't get it, maybe it'll tell us later.  That set with dC and aB looks great, definitely going to pick that up, the set also reminds me of an MFB set, like the Ultimate DX set.

Also

Why is this Free conversation is taking place in the nL thread anyway?

Oh, BTW, I'm very curious to see how the layer gimmick will work on the driver! Destroy looks amazing!
[Image: DSCF3456.jpg]
[Image: DSCF3457.jpg]
http://hobby.dengeki.com/event/465705/amp/
Ooooooh I saw that and holy does nL look fantastic IRL! Those clear wings! If nL ends up sucking, IDC I'm getting it for looks alone.
(Oct. 12, 2017  6:08 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Ooooooh I saw that and holy does nL look fantastic IRL! Those clear wings! If nL ends up sucking, IDC I'm getting it for looks alone.

yup it looks amazing. though I wonder how TT thought we can launch this thing with a proto launchers LOL
(Oct. 12, 2017  6:10 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2017  6:08 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Ooooooh I saw that and holy does nL look fantastic IRL! Those clear wings! If nL ends up sucking, IDC I'm getting it for looks alone.

yup it looks amazing. though I wonder how TT thought we can launch this thing with a proto launchers LOL

they were thinking "lets give it an obsolete launcher that may or may not work with it. then we will make a Left launcher NEO that can work with it so we can make even more money."
if you look closely at the side of the box it says drain fafnir.8.Nt lol
Looks nice, still can't figure out what destroy is
The surface of ds looks like hunter and in a post either here or in the ultra transformation set thread it looked like a metal flat so my theory is gr+hn+ir
I think Ds is, like many others said, kinda like Hold. Corocoro had a picture where nL is around the outer part of the stadium and it shoots straight to the middle with a little impact symbol. IMO I think it's the rim of the Driver that allows it to get to the middle.
I've got a good idea what Destroy does, thanks to Leo Burst's video. Either, it's bottom tip circles the tornado ridge, the upper part of the driver is a bit loose, so when that touches the stadium it shoots to the center. Or it spirals around and when it loses some spin, the upper part lowers and gives it an extra boost of attack, similar to God Reboot and Reboot, but only on a bigger scale
hope tip part isnt too tall. if its too tall it may not able to get LAD benifit of that free spinning base which may make it better over Hold
is thre going to be a special feature for the launcher
(Oct. 17, 2017  9:23 PM)MPZLShadow Wrote: is thre going to be a special feature for the launcher

It is a Proto Launcher, so no.
the Nightmare of not having this bey is Long In Us.
Sorry that was a terrible pun

Driver looks like Sp. with a wheel on it.
(Oct. 18, 2017  12:18 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: the Nightmare of not having this bey is Long In Us.
Sorry that was a terrible pun

Driver looks like Sp. with a wheel on it.

i mean its true most people want this bey due to design of this bey and other thing