[Product]  B-97 Starter Nightmare Longinus.Ds

no like for legend spriggan, beylauncher lr so for longinus
(Oct. 18, 2017  7:00 AM)MPZLShadow Wrote: no like for legend spriggan, beylauncher lr so for longinus

Well the Beylauncher L will come out after nL but it's not that special. It's exactly like the Beylauncher that came with Lost Longinus except clear and sparkly
i want to see if theres a new shoot for longinus
Wow this bey looks awesome! Surely going to buy one
Stuff on Destroy from Takara Tomy website
'Attack type driver that can strike against the stadium at a jagged shaft tip and continue to run uncontrollably by the surrounding guard parts.'

And also Arc Bahamut is left spinning according to Takara Tomy's website
(Oct. 24, 2017  12:44 PM)MPZLShadow Wrote: Stuff on Destroy from Takara Tomy website
'Attack type driver that can strike against the stadium at a jagged shaft tip and continue to run uncontrollably by the surrounding guard parts.'

And also Arc Bahamut is left spinning according to Takara Tomy's website

We already know Ark Bahamut is left spin, which is off topic.
well actually i just knew now!
Well time to learn how to launch hard and not in tornado stall because in order to use its full potential you need contact with other beys
(Oct. 25, 2017  10:53 PM)KnightinGale Wrote: Well time to learn how to launch hard and not in tornado stall because in order to use its full potential you need contact with other beys

The drivers gimmick solves that issue.
Can you put another frame on nL?
Unlikely. The layer and weight already as one..
you can, it has bump on the recommended combo
(Oct. 29, 2017  12:01 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote:

seeing this makes me wonder will hasbro make luinor l3 not have the layer gimmick?
Damn, those hits were pretty heavy and that exposed metal is a bit worrying
Also, Corocoro forgot to put stickers on 1 of the plastic wings XD
(i've actually watched the vid now, haha)

Destroy looks pretty good imo. The tip looks like a slightly wider Accel with more bulk, and with the free-spinning ring around it, I bet this will be a really good Mixed Attack driver. Nightmare Longinus' teeth didn't sound too impressive, but seeing it burst Killer Deathscyther with such ease was somewhat reassuring, although since they rig the battles to make the new bey look better, I have my doubts...

(Oct. 29, 2017  12:09 AM)bidinga Wrote: seeing this makes me wonder will hasbro make luinor l3 not have the layer gimmick?

I'd be surprised if they omitted the gimmick. It would be harder to make a version of this without the moving heads than with them, and it's a really simple gimmick too from a mechanical standpoint, at least compared to some of the other things we've seen out of the God Layer Series. The only reason I could see them changing it is the metal heads, but they've put metal in Z2 and L2, they'd just be wasting their time by making an entirely new layer just to leave it out.
nL looks cool for sure, has a cool gimmick and I do like Destroy's gimmick as it reminds me of Revolve mixed with Spiral. I have a feeling Destroy will be good for spin-equalizing (or whatever term you use, I really don't give a flying frog). The "teeth" don't sound that good but I may very well be wrong.

However, I wish they battled against better God Beys. I mean kD isn't even saying much (even if this was staged) since kD is pretty much the worst God Bey. I do still want nL but I would rather they tried wowing us by battling it against something better instead of kD.
Not to mention the kD user was using the LR Lightlauncher which is very weak

I really hope that the lack of a disk doesn't screw this release over
(Oct. 29, 2017  1:45 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Not to mention the kD user was using the LR Lightlauncher which is very weak

The sad thing is that whether this was staged or not, even with all of the shortcomings kD was holding up surprisingly well in the second round.

Everyone comparing destroy to other drivers but to me it’s like a second hold lol. But regardless it’s defo an upgrade and nightmare Longinus looks amazing. Imo I think the original looks better than the red Coro Coro one they shown in the book and usually I find the Coro coro ones look better but in this case the bey just looks so damn nice.

(Oct. 29, 2017  1:45 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Not to mention the kD user was using the LR Lightlauncher which is very weak

In these videos they always weak launch and use beys that don’t match up well. I do wonder why they do this, marketing perhaps.
(Oct. 29, 2017  2:10 AM)Yblader1 Wrote:

Everyone comparing destroy to other drivers but to me it’s like a second hold lol. But regardless it’s defo an upgrade and nightmare Longinus looks amazing. Imo I think the original looks better than the red Coro Coro one they shown in the book and usually I find the Coro coro ones look better but in this case the bey just looks so damn nice.

In these videos they always weak launch and use beys that don’t match up well. I do wonder why they do this, marketing perhaps.

They do it so the bey looks good and people want to buy it. That's why I wait until I get some information about the bey before I get it.
I am loving nL so far! I like Destroy, though it's pretty much just the Spirals own Atomic or Hold but a stationary tip. nL looks so cool! The gimmick is great, basically the heads remain stationary while the layer shifts, as the head is connected to a disk like section and as we all know, disks are stationary. So it's possible to Burst as long as you don't hit the metal bits, and you won't be most of the time as it's not that exposed really.
All beys released without frames so far dF, lS, sX. Nightmare Longinus is compatible with frames, BUT DOES NOT COME WITH ONE. It is like open a cereal box and only getting 1 piece of cereal. Why TT why.
I think destroy’s gimmick is that when it gets to the tornado ridge the free spinning disc will allow it to keep on it more time