[Product]  B-65 Ultra Reshuffle Set Speed Ver.

hat does it say about the disc, please? I still not understand how it works ^^
I don't know if they meant it, but the blue and pink stickers closely resemble skulls/some sort of head; very nice touch.

Can't wait to see how Polish works for LAD, but maybe the V2PH combo was a bit of indication (sadly)..
(Nov. 04, 2016  7:00 PM)Hato Wrote: I don't know if they meant it, but the blue and pink stickers closely resemble skulls/some sort of head; very nice touch.

I'm pretty sure they meant it because to me it resembles Killer Gemios.
Some Yahoo! Japan Auctions seller has already bought the new sets:

Psychic Phantom Polish Weight: http://page15.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/au...t492662796
Wild Wyvern Infinity Yielding: http://page15.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/au...t493312506
Kaiser Kerbeus Down Orbit: http://page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h243043476

Also, the official wbba. video featuring them:

Can't come soon enough. Psychic Phantom seems like it should have really great defense, but I don't know that it will matter that much right now.
HLJ has them "in stock." Doubtful, but I ordered B-63, 64, and 65 just in case with 3-5 day shipping. If it changes to out of stock or backordered then I'll cancel and wait for my usual seller
lol I too have learned to never trust HLJ's stock status. Always disappointed come release time.
marutti calculated the revolutions of the new BeyLaunchers, and wow, the Speed launcher has 9, while a regular BeyLauncher has 7.5 and the Heavy Ver. has 6.5.

This Set is clearly becoming the only one to acquire, forget about the Heavy Ver hah.
OMG BBG. Thats incredible. I'm getting this no one can stop me beyhaha

But well. We still dunno why Heavy Version is called "Heavy" maybe it has something that makes it better then Speed
Thank you for the pictures Kai-V. Smile Wow. Psychic Phantom looks so much like the Killer Metal Wheel.
Thank you for making that video about the revolutions marutti, now I'm 100% sure I'm buying this and just a speculation will the Heavy and Speed versions be the prizes for this month's giveaway?
(Nov. 11, 2016  4:56 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: lol I too have learned to never trust HLJ's stock status. Always disappointed come release time.

what's wrong with there stock status

(Nov. 11, 2016  4:55 AM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: HLJ has them "in stock." Doubtful, but I ordered B-63, 64, and 65 just in case with 3-5 day shipping. If it changes to out of stock or backordered then I'll cancel and wait for my usual seller

If you had pre ordered them you defiantly get them even if it does say there out of stock or backored you shouldn't cancel your order
(Nov. 11, 2016  10:29 PM){YT}Enderz Wrote: Thank you for making that video about the revolutions marutti, now I'm 100% sure I'm buying this and just a speculation will the Heavy and Speed versions be the prizes for this month's giveaway?

it will most likely be beast behemoth. thats what i think
Ah damn, that reminds me of Wild Wyvern or something similar. Thank you for showing Psychic Phantom and Inferno Ifrit's teeth though.

You can hear the different teeth tightness of each Beyblade included in this set in the following video:

(Nov. 12, 2016  3:48 AM)Leo Burst Wrote: [Image: IMG_2025.jpg]
oh
uh
here's to hoping it doesn't affect it too much
HOPING
Looks like what I would expect from a Layer with a shape like that.
The launchers are quite a bit different inside in addition to their different length strings
[Image: IMG_2026.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2027.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2028.jpg]
So the Heavy one seems to be more durable at the cost of launch speed, while the Speed Launcher is vice versa. Those thin gear teeth kind of concern me.
(Nov. 11, 2016  10:52 PM)Camey1212 Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2016  4:56 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: lol I too have learned to never trust HLJ's stock status. Always disappointed come release time.

(Nov. 11, 2016  4:55 AM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: HLJ has them "in stock." Doubtful, but I ordered B-63, 64, and 65 just in case with 3-5 day shipping. If it changes to out of stock or backordered then I'll cancel and wait for my usual seller

If you had pre ordered them you defiantly get them even if it does say there out of stock or backored you shouldn't cancel your order
I've pre-ordered, and had their stock go to "backordered or order stop" regardless if pre-ordering. This time I didn't pre-order, but looks like I'll be getting it this time
(Nov. 12, 2016  2:17 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2016  10:52 PM)Camey1212 Wrote:

I've pre-ordered, and had their stock go to "backordered or order stop" regardless if pre-ordering. This time I didn't pre-order, but looks like I'll be getting it this time

Ok if did you pre ordered and eventually it says backorderd or out of stock this doesn't effect the fact you pre ordered the items it only means people who haven't pre order them will have to wait until there back in stock