[Product]  B-65 Ultra Reshuffle Set Speed Ver.

Oh, it is definitely Infinity then, but it might be more purple than red hah.
(Oct. 14, 2016  4:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh, it is definitely Infinity then, but it might be more purple than red hah.

Yeah. Hate to be correcting so much today, but I noticed you said Magnum Variable for P2 but it still has weight, but more of a orange/gold polish (unlike the silver one in the magazine)
Final content:

[Image: BurstB65_box.jpg]

- Psychic Phantom Polish Weight
- Kaiser Kerbeus Down Orbit
- Wild Wyvern Infinity Yielding
- BeyLauncher Speed Ver.

[Image: BurstB65_BeyLauncherSpeedVer.jpg]

Is this basically a must-have set besides the Layers hah?

I think I see "seiatsu" in the Hiragana above that Kanji near the BeyLauncher, which means 'control', but the sei symbol seems different, like the one for 'vigor'. Anyway, something like "Controlled Shoot".
(Oct. 14, 2016  4:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Final content:

[Image: BurstB65_box.jpg]

- Psychic Phantom Polish Weight
- Kaiser Kerbeus Down Orbit
- Wild Wyvern Infinity Yielding
- BeyLauncher Speed Ver.

[Image: BurstB65_BeyLauncherSpeedVer.jpg]

Is this basically a must-have set besides the Layers hah?

I think I see "seiatsu" in the Hiragana above that Kanji near the BeyLauncher, which means 'control', but the sei symbol seems different, like the one for 'vigor'. Anyway, something like "Controlled Shoot".

"Precise" is better. Its SeiMitsu.
So is the metal the inner or outer bit of polish?
(Oct. 14, 2016  4:57 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: So is the metal the inner or outer bit of polish?

The inner part
(Oct. 14, 2016  4:49 PM)エダルバイブ Wrote: "Precise" is better. Its SeiMitsu.

Ah, mi. I appreciate the correction.

(Oct. 14, 2016  4:57 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: So is the metal the inner or outer bit of polish?

The inner, with the hooks. Why?

Inner.
Same metal core as Jerk and Magnum

double ninja'd
I just noticed there's an S on the handle of the Beylauncher.
(Oct. 14, 2016  6:55 PM)TL14 Wrote: I just noticed there's an S on the handle of the Beylauncher.

And the BeyLauncher Heavy Ver.'s handle is shaped like an H.
(Oct. 14, 2016  7:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2016  6:55 PM)TL14 Wrote: I just noticed there's an S on the handle of the Beylauncher.

And the BeyLauncher Heavy Ver.'s handle is shaped like an H.

Correct. Smile
Interesting to see a grey Orbit to match the grey Massive from the Defense + Stamina Custom Set.

P2PY seems like a silly combo for SUPER POLISH POWER!

Sidenote: A layer made of POM would be very, very interesting.
The red Yielding with the black tip will go beautifully with oranges painted black plastic Polish!
(Oct. 16, 2016  4:16 PM)Jinbee Wrote: The red Yielding with the black tip will go beautifully with oranges painted black plastic Polish!

It's almost like Takara is screaming "HEY, TRY THIS COMBO!", having both the painted Polish and the orange yielding driver in the same box, not to mention it seems they're both made with POM.
*Sees*Phantom

Yea...... I might be compelled to by this one.....

So, whats different about the launcher?
Even though Phantom looks promising, the design of the heads is really cheesy.
I thought the speed launcher was supposed to be green.
(Oct. 26, 2016  11:31 PM)Dracieleone Wrote: I thought the speed launcher was supposed to be green.

Turquoise incorporates some green hah.
Just to post it here too: so the BeyLauncher Speed Ver.'s string is a lot longer than a regular BeyLauncher's.
Looks like the stickers that come with these sets are holographic too. That's a nice touch.
More footage of Inferno Ifrit and Psychic Phantom:

P2 looks like what was probably supposed to be rising Ragnaruk. I mean come on, it's a dead ringer