[Product]  B-65 Ultra Reshuffle Set Speed Ver.

(Nov. 13, 2016  6:00 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Not photo available on this tweet. :-/

He is just saying his speed launcher broke.
So I won't be able to give exact numbers unless I have exact dimensions of everything but in general Heavy has a smaller gear ratio so you'll get more out of the same amount of spin compared to the regular beylauncher. Speed probably has a higher gear ratio but I'd need to count the teeth on both gears.

But in general you'd probably get more speed/rotations out of heavy
(Nov. 12, 2016  8:07 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Looks like what I would expect from a Layer with a shape like that.

Storm Spriggan had a pretty aggressive shape and it had those kind of teeth...
Yes and this doesn't have an aggressive shape at all.
(Nov. 13, 2016  8:16 PM)Takowowo Wrote: So I won't be able to give exact numbers unless I have exact dimensions of everything but in general Heavy has a smaller gear ratio so you'll get more out of the same amount of spin compared to the regular beylauncher. Speed probably has a higher gear ratio but I'd need to count the teeth on both gears.

Now the question here is how the string length comes into play, will the upped ratios outweigh the lowered string length? Or will string length ultimately determine the power of the launch as per usual
Phantom weighs 8.7 grams and Polish is 20.5 grams heavy. In comparison, Heavy and Gravity are 21.6 and 21.6 respectively.

From: https://twitter.com/RAVEUP_HARRY/status/...0263241729

Also cool, the BeyLauncher Speed Ver. helped give this YouTuber the 1500 mark on the BeyCloud for his launching power. If you did not know, 1500 is the highest mark you can get.
(Nov. 14, 2016  4:41 AM)XYZ-Jaden Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2016  8:16 PM)Takowowo Wrote: So I won't be able to give exact numbers unless I have exact dimensions of everything but in general Heavy has a smaller gear ratio so you'll get more out of the same amount of spin compared to the regular beylauncher. Speed probably has a higher gear ratio but I'd need to count the teeth on both gears.

Now the question here is how the string length comes into play, will the upped ratios outweigh the lowered string length? Or will string length ultimately determine the power of the launch as per usual

It just changes the maximum amount of rotations you can have. So if you have the main gear diameter, the gear ratio, the string length you could probably get an idea of how the beylaunchers compare if you keep the time it takes to fully pull the string constant.
this set is worth it for the speed launcher, hopefully it'll be even more powerful than the sword launcher.
nice to see another 20+ G. so hopefully it'll have some use.
Does anyone know how much the a NIB B-65 weighs?
Wow. So because of how the teeth gears looks like (thin, thick, etc.), that affects the performance of each launcher? I think I'm going with the Speed Set! Can't wait to see how it performs against the Long Winder!
No scientific evidence, but after playing around with the Speed BeyLauncher tonight it definitely seemed to be visibly a bit more powerful than the Light Launcher + Long Winder! Felt really good to use, and actually so did the Heavy version with how you can pull the string so quickly and launch at the last second. Not sure if the Heavy one will see use competitively where you have to pick with one launcher and stick with it, but it's interesting.
(Nov. 23, 2016  8:06 AM)Kei Wrote: No scientific evidence, but after playing around with the Soeed BeyLauncher tonight it definitely seemed to be visibly a bit more powerful than the Light Launcher + Long Winder! Felt really good to use, and actually so did the Heavy version with how you can pull the string so quickly and launch at the last second. Not sure if the Heavy one will see use competitively where you have to pick with one launcher and stick with it, but it's interesting.

That's super exciting, Kei! I'm excited to hear more even though I'm already fairly certain I'll be buying this to nab this launcher.
Just did a unboxing of this set today - and must I say, I'm loving the color scheme of all three Beys. I tested out the Speed launcher and it works wonderfully. I'm liking Psychic Phantom a lot - it might just as well have good potential in the metagame. Loving Polish as well. Smile
(Nov. 26, 2016  4:22 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Just did a unboxing of this set today - and must I say, I'm loving the color scheme of all three Beys. I tested out the Speed launcher and it works wonderfully. I'm liking Psychic Phantom a lot - it might just as well have good potential in the metagame. Loving Polish as well. Smile

Have you tried to make any L.A.D combos(if it's even possible) using Polish?
(Nov. 26, 2016  4:35 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2016  4:22 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Just did a unboxing of this set today - and must I say, I'm loving the color scheme of all three Beys. I tested out the Speed launcher and it works wonderfully. I'm liking Psychic Phantom a lot - it might just as well have good potential in the metagame. Loving Polish as well. Smile

Have you tried to make any L.A.D combos(if it's even possible) using Polish?

Polish seems to have potential for Defense combos. I would say Polish + Orbit or at least Polish + Revolve.

One combo I could think of is VPR/VPO?
I would need to test out Polish in order to see what combos work best.
(Nov. 12, 2016  12:05 PM)Achi-baba Wrote: So the Heavy one seems to be more durable at the cost of launch speed, while the Speed Launcher is vice versa. Those thin gear teeth kind of concern me.
Maybe the heavy launcher is more suited to heavier beyblades and the speed would last longer if using light beyblades
There is no such thing as ''heavy'' or ''light'' beyblades in Burst; they are all light, and I would even say extremely light.
As weird as it may sound, I was launching with my Speed launcher yesterday and it didn't really provide strong launches. All of them felt weak and the outcome was, weak-spinning Beys. I tried to launch as hard as I can but to no avail. The launcher feels very loose when I launch. Maybe it's the gears? My regular string launcher seems to perform better. Does anyone have this problem?
(Jan. 23, 2017  5:57 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: As weird as it may sound, I was launching with my Speed launcher yesterday and it didn't really provide strong launches. All of them felt weak and the outcome was, weak-spinning Beys. I tried to launch as hard as I can but to no avail. The launcher feels very loose when I launch. Maybe it's the gears? My regular string launcher seems to perform better. Does anyone have this problem?

I seem to have the same problem, but my arm is also not used to letting go of the handle so far hah. I think adding a Launcher Rubber and perhaps even inserting a Launcher Grip will help by increasing the weight. It sounds weird, but to me it feels weak because the length I have to pull does not match the weight I have to hold in my other hand, hah.
(Jan. 23, 2017  6:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I seem to have the same problem, but my arm is also not used to letting go of the handle so far hah. I think adding a Launcher Rubber and perhaps even inserting a Launcher Grip will help by increasing the weight. It sounds weird, but to me it feels weak because the length I have to pull does not match the weight I have to hold in my other hand, hah.
I see. That could definitely help. And ah, no, I think that was the issue with me as well lol. Thanks for your input. Smile
Thanks to marutti's latest video, we can see that there will be a blue Psychic Phantom recolour:
[Image: Psychic_Phantom_Blue_Recolour.jpg]