[Product]  B-61 Random Booster Vol. 4 Quad Quetzalcoatl (contains Driger S.H.F)

This Random Booster will be released in the end of October 2016 for 972 yen and will include Driger S Heavy Fusion.

(Oct. 15, 2016  4:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote: OK, despite the different pronunciation, you still spell this Beyblade Quad Quetzalcoatl, apparently...

Here is the complete box:

[Image: detail_img_01b.png]

I am not too sure what the Drivers are though. It looks like there might be a few Gyro and an Impact, based on the last letter?

Jerk is litterally just made of the same plastic as the Layers, by the way: polycarbonate.

(Oct. 14, 2016  10:46 AM)marutti Wrote: [Image: NSrmder.jpg]
[Image: VZWnwWX.jpg]

(Oct. 14, 2016  1:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: 000403.png]

[Image: 000404.png]

(Oct. 14, 2016  2:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The rest of the content:

Black Obelisk Odin with the Upper Disc
[Image: BurstRandomBoosterVol4_BlackObeliskOdinTriple.png]

Blue Dark Deathscyther with a very green Jerk Disc
[Image: BurstRandomBoosterVol4_BlueDarkDeathscytherMagnum.png]

Golden yellow Dark Deathsyther with Vertical
[Image: BurstRandomBoosterVol4_GoldDarkDeathscyther.png]

Green Holy Horusood with Triple
[Image: BurstRandomBoosterVol4_GreenHolyHorusoodTriple.png]

Orange Holy Horusood with Vertical
[Image: BurstRandomBoosterVol4_OrangeHolyHorusoodVertical.png]

Red Wild Wyvern with a black Jerk
[Image: BurstRandomBoosterVol4_RedWildWyvernMagnum.png]

So far, the list of possible contents is:
- Quad Quetzalcatl Jerk Press
- Driger S Heavy Fusion
- Obelisk Odin Upper ? (black)
- Dark Deathscyther Jerk ? (blue)
- Dark Deathscyther Vertical ? (yellow)
- Holy Horusood Triple ? (green)
- Holy Horusood Vertical ? (orange)
- Wild Wyvern Jerk ? (red)

And the Driger S Layer:
[Image: 000411.png]

(Oct. 21, 2016  2:12 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: the list tha Marutti gave for the parts are official, just got the RBV4
Q2.J.P
W2.J.G
D2.J.O
H2.V.J
O2.U.J
H2.T.O
D2.V.G
Driger S .H.F

(Oct. 13, 2016  7:17 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: [Image: 2d7iuer.jpg]

Quad Quetz J??? Press

Credit goes to marutti
Ehh... Don't really know how to feel about this. Heavy's fine, but Fusion? Oh well, still super excited about this release haha.
Oh wow, Driger and Draceil are Random Booster prizes? That's actually kinda clever from a marketing standpoint I guess, but for those parts? I'm on the fence. Tongue_out
(Jul. 14, 2016  2:14 AM)SuperKirby64 Wrote: Ehh... Don't really know how to feel about this. Heavy's fine, but Fusion? Oh well, still super excited about this release haha.

I think they should have use triple and claw idk I just think they seem good with Driger
Is Driger confirmed to be the prize bey?

(Jul. 14, 2016  2:22 AM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2016  2:14 AM)SuperKirby64 Wrote: Ehh... Don't really know how to feel about this. Heavy's fine, but Fusion? Oh well, still super excited about this release haha.

I think they should have use triple and claw idk I just think they seem good with Driger

But Claw is nothing like Metal Change at all. May add to the tiger theme, but they are trying to model it after the original Driger S from the Plastic generation.
Guess I'm buying a case for myself.
(Jul. 14, 2016  2:26 AM)Hato Wrote: Is Driger confirmed to be the prize bey?

(Jul. 14, 2016  2:22 AM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote:

But Claw is nothing like Metal Change at all. May add to the tiger theme, but they are trying to model it after the original Driger S from the Plastic generation.

Oh okay thanks that helped me to understand more
Oh my God. If in a year there are three to four random booster release then I think the Volumes would go up so much Like Upto Random Booster Vol 20.
But still excited hah ! Thanks for the News Kai.
I AM READY
Interesting that they're using these as Random Booster prizes! Seems like a good way to get older players into the entire Burst System rather than simply buying a single booster to get the remakes.

I have to wonder if this means that the only "brand new" part will be Driger in the entire booster?
it's awesome that we have a release date for driger s, and we know all the parts, but i just kind of feel disappointed that we didn't get a metal change driver.

i just hope that a metal change driver will be released on another beyblade.

curious to see the rest of the beyblades in this random booster
They are all going to be RB prizes? Or store exclusives and stuff? Milking it for every penny. Lol. Oh well, I always said I didn't care what I would have to pay for these. I just feel bad for bladers who wont be able to afford them. I hope that they release them later on in a set or boosters or something, like the other prize beys
lol I called it. I knew it's going to be Heavy Fusion [i said in face contest thread abt it]

but really isn't Metal Change Core is a Metal Flat Sharp after all

well anyways I'm really excited to see driger layer and thank you very much Kai-V for news
Quote:but really isn't Metal Change Core is a Metal Flat Sharp after all
Not really. Whereas Flat Sharp and Fusion are flat tips with a small plastic dot in the middle, the tip of Metal Change Base/Core is like a metal D/Survive tip with a smaller angle.

I was hoping for Heavy or Gravity, so that's fine. But Fusion? Not even Unite. I mean I know it does not fit better, but Draciel comes with Press, so why no Unite?
Nevertheless there might be the chance to get Metal Change later, it was the same with Driger MS back then. MCC was released with DGMS later on.
Who knows, maybe the other parts will be scattered throughout the booster.
Forget about metal change. The dream is dead.
Yep. It has been replaced by Fusion :'''(
Not just on Driger, I mean in general. Poorly so I might add
Thank you for the info Kai-V. Smile Now I know what I wish for my Birthday. Grin
WE GOT FUSION. YAY! (The sarcasm is real)
(Jul. 14, 2016  6:49 PM)Sıon Wrote: WE GOT FUSION. YAY! (The sarcasm is real)

We're getting Tiger Defenser in Burst, already my wildest dreams have come true.
(Jul. 14, 2016  2:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Forget about metal change. The dream is dead.

It's even more surprising that they didn't do it considering that we know this is a Random Booster prize now and that RB prizes usually contain more than one new part.

edit: Although, I'm gonna hold out hope that another Beyblade in this booster will have a Metal Change Driver haha. Would be a good way to encourage people to buy even more boosters to make the "complete" Driger.
(Jul. 14, 2016  6:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2016  6:49 PM)Sıon Wrote: WE GOT FUSION. YAY! (The sarcasm is real)

We're getting Tiger Defenser in Burst, already my wildest dreams have come true.

I wish both of the wildest dreams could've come true.
Fusion is my bane of existence.
(Jul. 14, 2016  7:01 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2016  2:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Forget about metal change. The dream is dead.

It's even more surprising that they didn't do it considering that we know this is a Random Booster prize now and that RB prizes usually contain more than one new part.

edit: Although, I'm gonna hold out hope that another Beyblade in this booster will have a Metal Change Driver haha. Would be a good way to encourage people to buy even more boosters to make the "complete" Driger.

Dude, the Fusion tip comes in classic matte grey. Give it up! It's over!
Are the new s series beys (especially Dragoon) going to be tournament legal?
(Jul. 14, 2016  9:41 PM)BeyGabe Wrote: Are the new s series beys (especially Dragoon) going to be tournament legal?

Why wouldn't they..? They are official TAKARA TOMY products, so unless Dragoon proves to be OP to the point it's winning 90% of the time, which will not be known until it's released, they should be legal.