[Product]  B-61 Random Booster Vol. 4 Quad Quetzalcoatl (contains Driger S.H.F)

(Oct. 14, 2016  2:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah you guys are completely right, I thought the Jerk Disc had an actual J on the hooks, but it also has that diamond pattern like on Magnum. Weird on TAKARA-TOMY's part...

Jerk and Magnum share the same metal core.
The plastic is the only difference.
CWDs have returned lol.
[Image: XenoXcalibur_MagnumDisk.png]
[Image: 000404.png]
^ Good eye!

Very pleased with the D2 recolors Smile
(Oct. 14, 2016  11:31 AM)Ryuujin K Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2016  10:48 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: Way to completely ignore the whole winged serpent of death motif TT!
That said, the disk is really interesting. Can't wait to see how it performs.
Well now, the center of the layer has a hexagonal scale pattern, and the top of it has a cobra head with it's tongue sticking out. I guess the gold/green/whatever colored sides represent the wings.
As a matter of fact, those indents on the side kinda look like those on the Storm Metal Wheel.

OK, yep, the new image shows those details a lot better. I'm still not too fond of it but that's just me. I was expecting a lot from the name.
Yeah, Q2 itself is pretty underwhelming aesthetically. But Driger S is in here, so whatever.
I think Odin has an Upper. I could also tell the blue Deathscyther had a Jerk in the lower quality pictures, but I didn't say anything Wink Although this set is my favorite so far. Just think, RB 5 might contain X2's, U2's, N2's, and Z2's. I've just noticed that every new RB contains the first 4 beys, the 2nd four, so I'd expect RB 5 to have the next four (likely skipping Yggdrasil). Who knows, they could do something completely different, but it's a nice thought. Wonder where they'll put Minoboros, Trident, and the "A" bey in, assuming December is Longinus and Gaia. January and February? Wonder if they'll get to RB 6 before dual layers are done. I mean metal masters ended with RB 6 killer beafowl, but I'll already be spending too much money
Blue Dark Deathscyther and Driger look great. Don't think I'll be ordering the full set but I'll keep an eye out for these two.
Awesome, keep Driger's pic small! Love you, Takara!
(Oct. 14, 2016  3:13 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: I think Odin has an Upper.

I have no idea what made me see a Triple for sure on Obelisk Odin, but now I cannot unsee an Upper hah. I appreciate the correction.
(Oct. 14, 2016  3:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2016  3:13 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: I think Odin has an Upper.

I have no idea what made me see a Triple for sure on Obelisk Odin, but now I cannot unsee an Upper hah. I appreciate the correction.

Your welcome Wink I just didn't think takara would give it triple given that's what it was originally released with.
All of these Beys look so nice. <3
Jerk looks like it has a huge radius.... i wonder how this will affect the game, I would think stamina loss would be quite big since it's wide and it's probably not too heavy.
(Oct. 14, 2016  5:28 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Jerk looks like it has a huge radius.... i wonder how this will affect the game, I would think stamina loss would be quite big since it's wide and it's probably not too heavy.

The size alone could make it pretty heavy.
(Oct. 14, 2016  5:29 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2016  5:28 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Jerk looks like it has a huge radius.... i wonder how this will affect the game, I would think stamina loss would be quite big since it's wide and it's probably not too heavy.

Depending on how heavy the flexible plastic is, it honestly doesn't look that heavy. Magnum was 19g and the plastic here looks thin. The photo comparison between Magnum and Jerk seems to make Jerk look barely bigger.
(Oct. 14, 2016  6:30 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2016  5:29 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Depending on how heavy the flexible plastic is, it honestly doesn't look that heavy. Magnum was 19g and the plastic here looks thin. The photo comparison between Magnum and Jerk seems to make Jerk look barely bigger.

Jerk is quite a bit larger and also has thicker raised areas. I would guess around 21-22g? I don't expect over 23g.
(Oct. 14, 2016  6:33 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2016  6:30 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2016  5:29 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The size alone could make it pretty heavy.

Jerk is quite a bit larger and also has thicker raised areas. I would guess around 21-22g? I don't expect over 23g.

I'm hoping it's like R145 where the material is heavier than their normal plastic. 20-21g is good enough for me. I just want this thing to have it's uses, too bad it's not grippy like rubber so that it has potential burst resistance.
It could still have serious burst resistance by protecting the layer from underneath. This won't help all layers (like Deathscyther) but could help others.
Luckily Deathscyther won't be needing help.
Tweet from TT about RBV4
https://twitter.com/takaratomytoys/statu...1985079298

Hot dingle that Driger
Apparently they are not aware that they never added B-61 on their online store... Their link is broken.
THAT TEAL D2 BE STILL MY BEATING HEART
>tfw you always want 5 of everything that comes in the random boosters
OK, despite the different pronunciation, you still spell this Beyblade Quad Quetzalcoatl, apparently...

Here is the complete box:

[Image: detail_img_01b.png]

I am not too sure what the Drivers are though. It looks like there might be a few Gyro and an Impact, based on the last letter?

Jerk is litterally just made of the same plastic as the Layers, by the way: polycarbonate.
(Oct. 15, 2016  4:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Jerk is litterally just made of the same plastic as the Layers, by the way: polycarbonate.

So if jerk isn't reinforced it has a chance of breaking?
From the side of the box, it looks like Driger S is not as thin as I thought! Looking at it again, it seems elevated compared to other layers. I wonder how this will affect its performance, and if it means it can be destabilized easier?

Thanks to Marutti and Kai-V for sharing Smile
Beyblade.jp, the official Japanese portal, also seems to say that you can now include the old generation in open tournaments, so very different from the rumour we had heard that the Bakuten Layers were banned in tournaments...

Thank you, Hato.
(Oct. 14, 2016  2:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: And the Driger S Layer:
[Image: 000411.png]

Strange to me that the text on Driger's wings is not curved while Dranzer's is, it would have been re-positioned regardless because of the Layer dimensions, but it's a bit odd that it isn't curving with the wings as it did on the original.

Really hope to see information on Dranzer's release soon.