[Product]  B-61 Random Booster Vol. 4 Quad Quetzalcoatl (contains Driger S.H.F)

Maybe the NFC chip is in the bit chip?
BTW isn't it weird how both Death Quetz and Quad Quetz were released in October? IIRC.
(Oct. 17, 2016  9:58 PM)Jinbee Wrote: BTW isn't it weird how both Death Quetz and Quad Quetz were released in October? IIRC.
If Death Quetzacoatal was released in October Then I guess they are just repeating things from Last gen?
Many things were repeated I guess in Burst Generation !

So After checking out the Video by Takara Tomy I kinda Likes Driger S but yeah Just thinking why did they put Two Holy Horusood ? They Just somehow wanted to release it I guess ?
Death Quetzalcoatl had indeed been released in October back then hah.

Here is a side view of Driger Slash.H.F:
[Image: CvBT73FVIAIj_9S.jpg]
Ooh, looks interesting. Smile Thanks for posting it Kai! Joyful_3
(Oct. 18, 2016  2:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Death Quetzalcoatl had indeed been released in October back then hah.

Here is a side view of Driger Slash.H.F:
Thanks Kai-V. The grey opaque Fusion driver definitely looks unique. Driger S' layer was definitely thicker than I first expected until a saw the corocoro video. It would be cool to see what Q2s layer looks like underneath, so we can tell how heavy or balanced it would be and the teeth, sadly the corocoro video never shows it.
It is super cool that they are really remaking the original Beys! I might have to get one of the originals if I can find it at a fair price, to compare the two!
Looks so good. Can't wait.
Well this will be 1 of my Xmas gifts. I'll buy it then put in my closet until XmasSmile with all the money I've spent ill be singing "I ain't Goin Back Broke!" During the new years.
RBV 4 line up. Q2JP, Driger SHF, W2JG, O2UJ, H2TO, D2JO, H2VJ and D2VG.

(Oct. 18, 2016  3:47 PM)Dodgest Wrote: Well this will be 1 of my Xmas gifts. I'll buy it then put in my closet until XmasSmile with all the money I've spent ill be singing "I ain't Goin Back Broke!" During the new years.

In the Xmas RBV5 will release.
Why suddenly so much Gyro? Oh well ...

Thanks Marutti!
(Oct. 20, 2016  4:28 PM)marutti Wrote: RBV 4 line up. Q2JP, Driger SHF, W2JG, O2UJ, H2TO, D2JO, H2VJ and D2VG.

Is this information from https://twitter.com/kontontoy/status/788...28672?s=09 ? Because I saw it earlier but it is unclear whether that is official and reliable.
If those are the included parts, it really doesn't seem like they're being overly diverse this time around. And the sudden push for Gyro is a bit odd...
Aw man, I was hoping there'd be at least one Claw or Xtreme. Oh well, at least there's more variants of Gyro going around. (idk I like gyro :P)
(Oct. 20, 2016  4:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2016  4:28 PM)marutti Wrote: RBV 4 line up. Q2JP, Driger SHF, W2JG, O2UJ, H2TO, D2JO, H2VJ and D2VG.

Is this information from https://twitter.com/kontontoy/status/788...28672?s=09 ? Because I saw it earlier but it is unclear whether that is official and reliable.

Information was on twitter around 1 week ago from Box picture and Beyterminal. And in last morning it came officially in Ohasuta which is Japanese variety TV show for Kids. I have picture but, my ingur doesn't work well andI ask my friend to paste it here.
(Oct. 20, 2016  5:24 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Aw man, I was hoping there'd be at least one Claw or Xtreme. Oh well, at least there's more variants of Gyro going around. (idk I like gyro Tongue_out)

I like Gyro, too, but I haven't found a use for it since Revolve came out.
If you look closely, you can see that W2's Jerk disc is black and that the teal D2's is bright green it's nice to get so many recolors off the bat.
So, which one of you monsters won't put the stickers on this one?
There is basically no choice hahah.

Here is the semi-full set, with the colours in real life:

[Image: CvOOsBSUsAAsfuG.jpg]

From https://twitter.com/kotame72/status/7891...31104?s=09
I womder why the orange H2 isn't included...
Ah semi-full set actually. The person says he does not have the orange Holy Horusood yet.
i've been wondering, why doesn't the prize beybalde ever have a see through coloured layer, whilst the non prize beyblade's do.

i cannot wait for people to start testing the driger s layer.
(Oct. 20, 2016  6:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There is basically no choice hahah.

Here is the semi-full set, with the colours in real life:

[Image: CvOOsBSUsAAsfuG.jpg]

From https://twitter.com/kotame72/status/7891...31104?s=09

These Beys look so beautiful. I really really like this Random Booster. ^^
Why do the recolors look so good?! Ahh it seems that they keep getting better!