[Product]  B-61 Random Booster Vol. 4 Quad Quetzalcoatl (contains Driger S.H.F)

(Nov. 26, 2016  8:22 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: I found that the initials on Dranzer are on the Dranzer MS blade. Going off of that, the initial are:
Dragoon: DG
Dranzer: DZ
Draciel: DC
Driger: DG
This is just my reasoning of the S series initials.

Edit: Ninjad by mana
Dragoon Should be DR right ?
Nope. The initials on Dragoon MS is DG, not DR.
I know that in HMS Dragoon and Driger are abbreviated the same, but they're not also doubling as part names in HMS. Doesn't make sense in Burst that two parts would have the same abbreviation.
(Nov. 26, 2016  8:53 PM)Burst Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2016  8:22 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: I found that the initials on Dranzer are on the Dranzer MS blade. Going off of that, the initial are:
Dragoon: DG
Dranzer: DZ
Draciel: DC
Driger: DG
This is just my reasoning of the S series initials.

Edit: Ninjad by mana
Dragoon Should be DR right ?

I think Driger could be DR. When you say Dranzer and Draciel, the second letter in their initials begin the second syllables in their name (Dran-Zer, Dra-Ciel). When you pronounce Driger (at least the way the dub says it), you get Drig-Er, with a strong "r" sound, whereas Dragoon's pronunciation has a stronger "g" sound (Dra-Goon).

tldr, DR makes more sense for Driger because pronunciations
Actually the dub pronounces it like drigger, while the real pronunciation is like tiger, dry-ger.
(Nov. 26, 2016  9:14 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I know that in HMS Dragoon and Driger are abbreviated the same, but they're not also doubling as part names in HMS. Doesn't make sense in Burst that two parts would have the same abbreviation.

As I said, this is just my reasoning. It shouldn't be called fact.
How many Quod Quetzalcoatl were breaken? What is the weight of this layer?
Is it strong and has good teeth?
(Jan. 26, 2017  5:10 PM)Aoi Valt Wrote: How many Quod Quetzalcoatl were breaken? What is the weight of this layer?

I can't give you the weight, but it has good teeth, it isn't very fragile, and it's stamina is liw, unfortunately.
(Jan. 26, 2017  5:10 PM)Aoi Valt Wrote: How many Quod Quetzalcoatl were breaken? What is the weight of this layer?

I don't think anyone has broken their Q2 yet
The weight for the layer is 8.6 I think
Has anyone done any tests on Q2? How is the layer when combined with gravity and revolve?
(Jan. 28, 2017  1:33 PM)Leokan Wrote: Has anyone done any tests on Q2? How is the layer when combined with gravity and revolve?

It's burst resistance is good, but it's stamina is too low to be top tier.
Love the Light Blue D2
I like how Quad Quetzalcoatl looks similar to the Xcalibur's.