[Product]  B-61 Random Booster Vol. 4 Quad Quetzalcoatl (contains Driger S.H.F)

(Nov. 02, 2016  6:43 AM)marutti Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2016  6:35 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: It would seem Driger does not have an NFC chip inside. Someone tried to use it on a Beyterminal to no avail.

It has. Kai-V already upload beast on the thread.

Glad! Wonder why it didn't work on the machine.
Wonder who the douche is, selling the complete set for $97usd.

Sorry, this is a fair price. at the time of posting, I thought there were only 5 beys in the set lol
I must have been tired.
Why? Thats not an unreasonable price for a full set

(Nov. 02, 2016  11:30 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Wonder who the douche is, selling the complete set for $97usd.
(Nov. 02, 2016  11:30 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Wonder who the douche is, selling the complete set for $97usd.

I think that's a reasonable price, considering 8 Random Boosters is approximately 75 USD anyway. Or, you could pay around $40 each for a Quad Quetzalcoatl and Driger S?
Sorry that's a really good price
here in Japan the price for a full set went a few time over 15,000 yen, if not 18,000 yen
due to Driger S in it
and Driger S alone , some people bought it over 5,000 or 6,000 yen

or maybe your comment had the opposite meaning of what people thought when read it
and in fact you were saying that it was really cheap
(Nov. 02, 2016  11:36 AM)Leo Burst Wrote: Why? Thats not an unreasonable price for a full set

I kinda think it's reasonable because I've seen full sets of RBV3 on ebay for $99 Canadian dollars but I also want to see your price lowered like 8900 yen or 9000 yen.
(Nov. 02, 2016  11:49 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: Sorry that's a really good price
here in Japan the price for a full set went a few time over 15,000 yen, if not 18,000 yen
due to Driger S in it

or maybe your comment had the opposite meaning of what people thought when read it

I've bought 2 cases at Yodobashi for cost. Guess I should join the ba(n)dwagon and make monies Tired
(Nov. 02, 2016  12:08 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote:
due to Driger S in it

I've bought 2 cases at Yodobashi for cost. Guess I should join the ba(n)dwagon and make monies Tired
2 cases for 97 USD ? Well I don't know about that but yes 97 USD for seems good price for a set !
I totally agree with OkinawarmTS that Driger S has been individually going really high hah. I have seen many on Yahoo Japan Auctions !
People in Japan who buy like 7 to 8 pieces and not the case Pays the retail price like 972 Yen or sometimes less and Its not guaranteed what you would really get ? So he's offering a complete set for 97 USD ! But Hey no offence mate ! Smile
But Yeah even a Case cost can't be that much low ? and if it is really then I guess you were really lucky to grab 2 cases at a Very Low Cost !

Cheers !!!
Burst.
Sorry which Yodobashi
coz if remember well from the last time I went in Tokyo, you can not buy more than 1 booster or starter of each from Yodobashi, Joshin, Biccamera, Toysrus.
coz their rules is everybody must be able to buy 1 at least and not a single buyer
which is same in my area and most of the shops I went in Osaka, but probably now it's every shops in Osaka.

(Nov. 02, 2016  12:08 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote:
due to Driger S in it

Yodobashi and BIC cameras in Fukuoka allow 3 per person
Very early first impressions of Driger S as an Attack type; doesn't do so well against Deathscyther, Dark Deathscyther, or Kaiser Kerbeus, but is quite good at bursting Wyvern. Somewhat surprisingly low KO power; it just doesn't seem to knock opponents back as much as things like Valkyrie or Zillion Zeus. Even though it has those pretty big attack points, the fact that much of the Layer otherwise is smooth probably doesn't help its cause in that respect.
What about defense or Stamina as that was what it excelled at in the plastic generation
Just a heads up, the light blue Dark Deathscyther in this set, doesn't burst for the first few spins. I'm not sure what it is with this layer that causes it, but all of my light blue Dark Deathscythers has been like this. Not just mine too, other people have said this as well
(Nov. 03, 2016  11:16 AM)Leo Burst Wrote: Just a heads up, the light blue Dark Deathscyther in this set, doesn't burst for the first few spins. I'm not sure what it is with this layer that causes it, but all of my light blue Dark Deathscythers has been like this. Not just mine too, other people have said this as well

Does that mean the blue D2 is good or bad?

(Nov. 03, 2016  11:16 AM)Cannon pid=' Wrote:http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Takara-Tomy-B...Swx2dYGf1a

$76 for a full set.

I have to pay $101 for that listingUnhappy
It's not good or bad, just something for hosts to keep in mind. There's no obvious flaw in the layer or driver, it just sticks. It's easily remedied by twisting the driver on and off a few times and the layer will be perfectly fine after that.
(Nov. 03, 2016  11:36 AM)Leo Burst Wrote: It's not good or bad, just something for hosts to keep in mind. There's no obvious flaw in the layer or driver, it just sticks. It's easily remedied by twisting the driver on and off a few times and the layer will be perfectly fine after that.

Ok so for example before a match you might have to click it and un click it if you're using a NIB Blue D2?
Yeah, because right out the box, it simply won't burst unless you force it
(Nov. 03, 2016  11:28 AM){YT}Enderz Wrote: I have to pay $101 for that listingUnhappy

I have to pay $99 ahah. Damn Australian currency. Still cheap considering it includes shipping.
(Nov. 02, 2016  11:50 AM){YT}Enderz Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2016  11:36 AM)Leo Burst Wrote: Why? Thats not an unreasonable price for a full set

I kinda think it's reasonable because I've seen full sets of RBV3 on ebay for $99 Canadian dollars but I also want to see your price lowered like 8900 yen or 9000 yen.

Sorry, this in fact is a fair price with launcher included and shipping.
(Nov. 03, 2016  6:58 AM)MJ99TCGGaming Wrote: What about defense or Stamina as that was what it excelled at in the plastic generation

The reason it was good for Defense/Stamina in the Plastic generation was due in large part to Weight Disks like Wide Defense or Wide Survivor, which lined up perfectly with Tiger Defenser to make the Beyblade basically a smooth circle. This doesn't exist in Beyblade Burst at the moment, so it isn't as good for Stamina even with something like Spread. In the few battles I tried Driger S Spread Revolve, it appeared to just lose balance quickly at the end in spite of the Spread and Revolve it was paired with. And I haven't had a chance to try it as a Defense type yet.

(Nov. 03, 2016  11:16 AM)Leo Burst Wrote: Just a heads up, the light blue Dark Deathscyther in this set, doesn't burst for the first few spins. I'm not sure what it is with this layer that causes it, but all of my light blue Dark Deathscythers has been like this. Not just mine too, other people have said this as well

Wow, really? I noticed with mine (and I could have sworn with a couple other Layers from the booster too) that it was somewhat hard to put together, but I can't remember how it did in the first few test battles I did with it.
(Nov. 03, 2016  6:25 PM)Kei Wrote: The reason it was good for Defense/Stamina in the Plastic generation was due in large part to Weight Disks like Wide Defense or Wide Survivor, which lined up perfectly with Tiger Defenser to make the Beyblade basically a smooth circle. This doesn't exist in Beyblade Burst at the moment, so it isn't as good for Stamina even with something like Spread. In the few battles I tried Driger S Spread Revolve, it appeared to just lose balance quickly at the end in spite of the Spread and Revolve it was paired with. And I haven't had a chance to try it as a Defense type yet.

Too bad. I really hope we get some wider disks in Burst. Still looking forward to trying it with all kinds of stuff.
(Nov. 03, 2016  6:40 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Too bad. I really hope we get some wider disks in Burst. Still looking forward to trying it with all kinds of stuff.

Maybe it will be good with Polish? Haha.
weird that Hong Kong does not have a box of 8 for sale,
but just 6 in a pack.
luckily...

[Image: IMG_8233.jpg]
Corocoro break 1 gold Driger on official video.

(Nov. 05, 2016  10:41 AM)roux Wrote: weird that Hong Kong does not have a box of 8 for sale,
but just 6 in a pack.
luckily...

[Image: IMG_8233.jpg]

Yeah In Japan too. In the Box there are 24 beys (4 packs which include 6 beys.) And in that Box there are 3 sets.