[Product]  B-61 Random Booster Vol. 4 Quad Quetzalcoatl (contains Driger S.H.F)

On the side ot looks like Odin Upper Jappy, Horusood Triple Orbit, Alland Deathscyther down orbit? The last one is really hard to tell. It might also be gyro
(Oct. 15, 2016  4:28 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: On the side ot looks like Odin Upper Jappy, Horusood Triple Orbit, Alland Deathscyther down orbit? The last one is really hard to tell. It might also be gyro

The D2 has Vertical, and orbit looks right. The last one is Driger, so that's Fusion.
One of the filler beys had better have Claw or Xtreme tho. Tongue_out
no the d2 has gyro because it is a stamina type
(Oct. 15, 2016  4:44 AM){YT}Enderz Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2016  4:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Jerk is litterally just made of the same plastic as the Layers, by the way: polycarbonate.

So if jerk isn't reinforced it has a chance of breaking?

Not all polycarbonate is the same, for what it's worth.
Yep. Polycarb is a class of plastic, not a specific type.
(Oct. 16, 2016  12:26 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: Yep. Polycarb is a class of plastic, not a specific type.

Still not the same class of plastic that TAKARA-TOMY or anyone else usually refers to as "rubber" though, right?
Omg I have to get driger if it's the last thing I do!!!
(Oct. 16, 2016  12:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2016  12:26 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: Yep. Polycarb is a class of plastic, not a specific type.

Still not the same class of plastic that TAKARA-TOMY or anyone else usually refers to as "rubber" though, right?

Ah sorry, I felt we already all established that it was not rubber but just a "different kind of plastic," and I thought you were refuting the latter, not the former.

I just really hope this disk is good for something. Magnum was a really disappointing first attempt.
I seriously want that yellow Orbit, would look nice on yellow K2 or D2. I'm also glad to see the Drivers in these new releases not sticking to the colour coding formula based on types all the time. Driger S looks quite thick, and it's cool and all but Q2 is the one I want the most, I honestly find Driger S Burst while it looks nice, is overrated, and probably mainly liked for being Tiger Defenser. I think that, because the looks are so similar to the original version, it looks more watered down in aesthetics.
Of course the reason people like Driger S is because it's a classic design. It also performed exceedingly well, which is likely why there's more hype for it than the others.

However, I wouldn't say it looks watered down. It looks like a 15+ year old toy, which is the point.
(Oct. 16, 2016  2:34 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Of course the reason people like Driger S is because it's a classic design. It also performed exceedingly well, which is likely why there's more hype for it than the others.

However, I wouldn't say it looks watered down. It looks like a 15+ year old toy, which is the point.

Well... yeah. I honestly feel that the original just looked sharper and more polished, although it could be due to the fact that the bit chip is molded on and it being smaller. How well it performed back then will depend on how it takes on D2 and Deathscyther, as well as the Burst system. However seeing as Driger S' layer is one of the few symmetrical and round ones, my guess is that it'll do fine for Stamina, the only thing we have to do now is hope it doesn't have terrible teeth.
Its slight slopes have, in a 3d printed knockoff, proven good for burst defense. They won't save it if it has Chaos teeth but they'll help a little.
(Oct. 15, 2016  4:52 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2016  4:28 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: On the side ot looks like Odin Upper Jappy, Horusood Triple Orbit, Alland Deathscyther down orbit? The last one is really hard to tell. It might also be gyro

The D2 has Vertical, and orbit looks right. The last one is Driger, so that's Fusion.
One of the filler beys had better have Claw or Xtreme tho. Tongue_out
I meant the last one before driger, since we all know about driger. And thanks for the corrections.

Tomy uploaded a few new videos showcasing the new stadium and Random Booster Vol.4. a sharp-eyed pause will give us a good look at Driger S's teeth:

[Image: Xd29jOd.png]

It looks like it has three Tall teeth (X2, V2) and one super-small tooth (S2, W2).
(Oct. 17, 2016  10:37 AM)ToxicAtom Wrote: [Image: Xd29jOd.png]

It looks like it has three Tall teeth (X2, V2) and one super-small tooth (S2, W2).

Good... Good.
It's interesting they used screws to keep the bit chip piece in place.
Guess that's for consistency?

Also, seeing how much he was flexing Jerk, I don't see any breakages there unless a freak accident happens.
(Jul. 14, 2016  6:25 AM)Kei Wrote: Interesting that they're using these as Random Booster prizes! Seems like a good way to get older players into the entire Burst System rather than simply buying a single booster to get the remakes.

I have to wonder if this means that the only "brand new" part will be Driger in the entire booster?

It has worked on me Smile. I'll be buying it as as soon as I can. I'm pretty excited, even if I don't get Driger S.H.F
Wow, it's so hollow... Can't wait to see how many break ;_;

From the video posted above, it looked like it had Neptune/Nova Neptune teeth. I am happy it's not S2 teeth, haha. I am wondering how it'll perform, having (seemingly) good teeth, but also seemingly light...
So Jerk is indeed quite wide. Q2s clicks sound as if it'll have decent teeth, that and because it didn't Burst in the video despite the moving stadium.

I don't think Driger S looks that breakable, as it really seems as thick as any other pre-burst layer shell. I kind of saw it being hollow coming but this is more hollow than I thought, it reminds me of a hollower Deathscyther.
(Oct. 17, 2016  10:37 AM)ToxicAtom Wrote:

Tomy uploaded a few new videos showcasing the new stadium and Random Booster Vol.4. a sharp-eyed pause will give us a good look at Driger S's teeth:

[Image: Xd29jOd.png]

I would be lying if I said the thin plastic parts near that screw didn't worry me. At least the teeth look good.
It looks decently sturdy despite being hollow, there doesn't seem to be any loose ends.
It's not just about that, though; the entire Layer has to absorb and distribute the impact of hits. I'm not saying it will definitely break or anything, it looks OK, but I'm easily made nervous now. I also don't understand the point of using screws in this design at all, just molding the bit chip into the Layer would've looked mostly the same.
I think the screws are there so they can put in one of those black chip thingies for the arcade game.
(Oct. 17, 2016  5:23 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: I think the screws are there so they can put in one of those black chip thingies for the arcade game.

Ah, this is a good point, but I don't actually know where the chip is on this lol.

Would be nice to see it without stickers!
And I was wondering why they didn't just make them one solid piece. That explains it.