[Product]  B-61 Random Booster Vol. 4 Quad Quetzalcoatl (contains Driger S.H.F)

I would happily sell you a green Holy Horusood. lol
(Oct. 13, 2016  9:27 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I would happily sell you a green Holy Horusood. lol

I will probably buy the full set but if I won't and I still need this Bey I will maybe come back to you. Smile
(Oct. 13, 2016  9:08 PM)TL14 Wrote: I need this Random Booster. O__O Finally a light green Holy Horusood and a rubber disk to absorb shock and possibly retighten the bey. H2.J.J here I come! Grin Also the Driger S .H.F is amazing. Smile I love this Random Booster. <3 ^__^

How do you know it's Jaggy?
(Oct. 13, 2016  9:47 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2016  9:08 PM)TL14 Wrote: I need this Random Booster. O__O Finally a light green Holy Horusood and a rubber disk to absorb shock and possibly retighten the bey. H2.J.J here I come! Grin Also the Driger S .H.F is amazing. Smile I love this Random Booster. <3 ^__^

I'm sorry if you missunderstood me. I meant that H2.J.J is my personal combo. Smile
(Oct. 13, 2016  9:49 PM)TL14 Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2016  9:47 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

I'm sorry if you missunderstood me. I meant that H2.J.J is my personal combo. Smile

Oh right, understood.
what disk is J?
(Oct. 13, 2016  10:33 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: what disk is J?

It's Jerk, Q2's new disc.
(Oct. 13, 2016  10:33 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: what disk is J?

It stands for Jerk.

Well not sure how layer will perform. But seems like it can be useful for attack if they throw some cracking teeths to handle that recoil.

Disk. Hmm... Welll.
Sprizen-Spoiler (Click to View)

Edit:- why always somrone Beyninja'd me beyhaha
Edit:- Well i thought Hold Driver is of this bey intead of behemoth. i'm sorry
Will the new disk Jerk contains the new plastic substance same as previous Track R145 from Rock Zurafa?
(Oct. 13, 2016  11:22 PM)azsas Wrote: Will the new disk Jerk contains the new plastic substance same as previous Track R145 from Rock Zurafa?

R145 had rubber. It was definitely advertised as rubber from what I remember. Globally, TAKARA-TOMY and CoroCoro have never hesitated to call very soft plastic "rubber", but this time they deliberately called it "different plastic", so it will most likely not be as soft as the usual rubber.
I'm late but that Obilisk Odin looks sick!
(Oct. 13, 2016  11:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2016  11:22 PM)azsas Wrote: Will the new disk Jerk contains the new plastic substance same as previous Track R145 from Rock Zurafa?

R145 had rubber. It was definitely advertised as rubber from what I remember. Globally, TAKARA-TOMY and CoroCoro have never hesitated to call very soft plastic "rubber", but this time they deliberately called it "different plastic", so it will most likely not be as soft as the usual rubber.
Ok, I got it.Cute
After comparing the pic of the set, I'm 90% sure the Yellow D2 and Orange H2 have Vertical. (either that or knuckle, idk someone help me verify)
im pretty sure they both have knuckle
Q2 reminds me of a mix between Beat without the PC frame and Vulcan. Can't wait to test the reborn version of my old Vulcan/Beat Quetzalcoatl from Beyblade Screw Fight (Q2.J.J). Grin
Way to completely ignore the whole winged serpent of death motif TT!
That said, the disk is really interesting. Can't wait to see how it performs.
(Oct. 14, 2016  10:48 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: Way to completely ignore the whole winged serpent of death motif TT!
That said, the disk is really interesting. Can't wait to see how it performs.

Well now, the center of the layer has a hexagonal scale pattern, and the top of it has a cobra head with it's tongue sticking out. I guess the gold/green/whatever colored sides represent the wings.
As a matter of fact, those indents on the side kinda look like those on the Storm Metal Wheel
[Image: 0qudq.png]
To me, it has the overall shape of Bahamdia, but the angled sides of Vulcan
That layer looks so cool! Weird it only has two screws on one end.
That colour scheme reminds me so much of Jet Leohjya from B-Daman, and that too was an RB. Either way I really love this layer and it's colour, don't see it being good though.
The rest of the content:

Black Obelisk Odin with the Upper Disc
[Image: BurstRandomBoosterVol4_BlackObeliskOdinTriple.png]

Blue Dark Deathscyther with a very green Jerk Disc
[Image: BurstRandomBoosterVol4_BlueDarkDeathscytherMagnum.png]

Golden yellow Dark Deathsyther with Vertical
[Image: BurstRandomBoosterVol4_GoldDarkDeathscyther.png]

Green Holy Horusood with Triple
[Image: BurstRandomBoosterVol4_GreenHolyHorusoodTriple.png]

Orange Holy Horusood with Vertical
[Image: BurstRandomBoosterVol4_OrangeHolyHorusoodVertical.png]

Red Wild Wyvern with a black Jerk
[Image: BurstRandomBoosterVol4_RedWildWyvernMagnum.png]

So far, the list of possible contents is:
- Quad Quetzalcatl Jerk Press
- Driger S Heavy Fusion
- Obelisk Odin Upper ? (black)
- Dark Deathscyther Jerk ? (blue)
- Dark Deathscyther Vertical ? (yellow)
- Holy Horusood Triple ? (green)
- Holy Horusood Vertical ? (orange)
- Wild Wyvern Jerk ? (red)

And the Driger S Layer:
[Image: 000411.png]
I wouldn't be surprised if the beys with Magnum actually have Jerk. That, and i'm 99% sure that O2 has Upper, not Triple.(i'm sorry if i sound obnoxious rn Tongue_out)

The hype is killing me
Well the blue D2 seems to look like it has a green J disk, it's huge.
Ah you guys are completely right, I thought the Jerk Disc had an actual J on the hooks, but it also has that diamond pattern like on Magnum. Weird on TAKARA-TOMY's part...